What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagniKhan

Veteran
Is everybody OK:dunno:? I know it's hot outside but damn the computer is inside. LOL, been very quite around here lately. Hope everything is ok

i'm here,just hasn't been much going on lately. how are you tg?

loyin low, battling the temps and upgrading my tent.

I am lurking in the background...

Dito on the Dito.:tiphat:
I hope all is well with you my brothers, with no spring this year, it's been brutal.
Just had to replace a A/C unit mid run last night. Nothing but fun, looked like I'd jumped in a pool by the time I was done. But the ladies were lovin life, back to 78 in no time.

toasted1

yup doors still there :jump: aint heard or seen shit bout its since so im just keepn the house clean and workn on buildn the new op
they made me break down so im gonna go bigger/better and way harder to find/bust :nanana:

i hate not havin sumthin in flower its drivn me crazy cuz i wanna post some new nug shots like Gsizzle :kewlpics: whos been killn it as usual

ahh well heres some chem sis oil
picture.php

and sum "mutt" oil { ecsd chemsis medi and c99 trim/nugs mixd for the run} and have no idea why it has a green tint its the first and only batch i ever made that has a green tint did another run same material right after and it was gold they taste the same but still :dunno:
picture.php

stay safe
:smokey:

G

Guest 88950

TG

4'x4' SJ

started w/ a 600w in a sealed air cooled hood

went to a bare bulb vert.....600w on top of a 400w
i had to change the flowering time to 9pm - 9am..........added a window ac unit ducted directly to the tent then switched to insulated ducting.....my dumbass went with 4" instead of 8" or 10" so the flow isnt that great.

replaced the 400w with a 600w and im using cool tubes. i still need a dedicated extraction fan for the lights.

im also working on automating my watering and re-building my veg area again to increase space so i can veg larger but fewer girls.

Toasted

do i smell a cannabunker build? the oil looks very nice.

Meaty

This is the time of year to enjoy cocktails. Gin and tonics mmm. Keeping cool aint too hard with that! (as long as the ac is running!)

Also patiently waiting for the rainy season to get going.

Keep 'er cool boys :wave:

Green lung

Veteran
A bit warm out there, I might have to build me an A/C box.

Bogs new cross "Sour Boggle" (bogglegumxsourboggle)

Attachments

• DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 15

komrade komura

Luckily, I am in the shutdown process with only one more plant to harvest in a couple of days.

Just in time too, since it looks like I am finally gonna get the phuck outta the evil empire and return to the evil empire of the past.

Wife will have enough for her remaining couple of months here. Actually she will have enough for a whole year or two of heavy smoking, but will give it away before she leaves....making a nice parting gift for friends.

Never expected to be here this long.

I have been here too long. Last night when I went to sleep, my dreams were preceded by 3 minutes of commercials.

Hope everyone is safe and stoned.

dusto2k3

Hey ya'll.

I'm visiting a friend near Pensacola and am looking for a grow shop. Any of ya'll ever visited any of them in the area?

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
P,cola had a shop run by Escambia County SD for a while but no one went there for obvious reasons...

i don't think there is one there.. panama city would be closest.

komrade komura

Hands are shaped like scissors after today. I have CDO when trimming.
(CDO is just OCD but in alphabetical order....as it should be)

It is all done now.

Chronic is much better with a decent cure. The Sour Cream still smelled nasty at harvest even with a 10 day flush....pig farm smell.

However, Test buds have okay smoke of the...one enjoying now brain my.

Now it is time for the post game clean up...like native americans, I have a burial site.

Poor or lazy site clean up is as risky to your freedom as single ply toilet paper is to the smell of your fingers, when drunk.

confused

Not too sure how many of you know me, but I'm putting my lights up for a few years. :) Pretty much a "If you got the message, you should hang up the phone" type of decision. It also coincides with me leaving this fine state of Florida in a few months.

Take it easy guys.

What a pain in the ass. Foreclosure finally went through and we had to move. In a nice apartment now, but am a little leery about setting up a small cab. What advice can y;all give about cab grows in apt complexes. I am planning on doubling up on the odor control, but what else? If the smell is nonexistent (which it WILL be...) and the cab locked and blocked in the garage (mid-day temps in the garage, even during this unbearable heat have not gone above 83deg!) I really don't like the fact that the bug man and maintenance man have access, plus the piggies can get search permission from the management and don't need mine. PLUS there is a K-9 piggie that lives in the complex, not real close - 2 buildings away - but close enough.

Is it worth the risk?

G

Guest 88950

no, not if k-9 is there. jmo

management cant search locked cabinets in your residence regardless of what they think its hiding so if you grow make sure its locked as well as locking up ALL nutes or related grow/harvest/dry stuff.

and make up some hypersensitivity to chemicals and sprays and ask to be passed when they spray for bugs or make them use a safer pest control spray to accommodate your allergies. you can inform the management of this and request what type/brand of bug spray so you can see if it is harmful to plants.

good luck

MagniKhan

Veteran
no, not if k-9 is there. jmo

management cant search locked cabinets in your residence regardless of what they think its hiding so if you grow make sure its locked as well as locking up ALL nutes or related grow/harvest/dry stuff.

and make up some hypersensitivity to chemicals and sprays and ask to be passed when they spray for bugs or make them use a safer pest control spray to accommodate your allergies. you can inform the management of this and request what type/brand of bug spray so you can see if it is harmful to plants.

good luck

Also, IF you do ( I would not, I'm just to paranoid), get new locks that look just like the ones use in the complex, AND CHANGE THEM!
I've known maintenance men that go into people apartments and go threw them for thrills.
When I was a young man, I had an apartment in a fancy Apt. complex. I also had a small "foreign produce distribution" business. Long story short, one of the maintenance men went in my front door ( while I was at work), and got me right before I was about re up. There are other details, but that's the pertinent shit.
And there wasn't shit I could do about it.

And the K9 would be a bit over the top for me.

Stay Safe,
MK

Status
Not open for further replies.