What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermanlives

Veteran
anyone that grows in florida has balls of steel. i did it for 3 years and couldnt take it anymore. had to go. good luck guys and stay safe

G

Guest 18340

Seems LEO has been busy;
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-grow-house-clermont-20110726,0,6339637.story
Deputies: Grow house discovered in Clermont home
Lake County deputy sheriffs were investigating a battery when they came across the growing operation.

1:20 p.m. EDT, July 26, 2011

When a Clermont man allegedly tried to choke the air out of his girlfriend, Lake County deputy sheriffs rushed to the scene and found evidence of more trouble; $55,000 worth of marijuana plants in what they called an "elaborate" cultivation operation.

Deputies arrived Monday night to a mobile home off of State Road 50 in Clermont to find 24-year-old Jessica Patchin with marks on her neck indicating she had struggled with her 27-year-old live-in boyfriend Eric Paul Cummings.

Patchin told deputies that Cummings had grabbed her by the throat and she couldn't breathe for a time, according to a Sheriff's Office investigative report.

Cummings was taken into custody and charged with battery.

Deputies were invited inside to see the damage from the fight when they noticed a false wall and "smoking devices," said Sheriff's Office spokesman Sgt. Jim Vachon.

They found a bedroom outfitted as a marijuana grow room with lights, chemicals, fans and timers used for cultivation. The couple used insulation board to partition the room into two sections: One room had 12 plants and the other had 43 blossoming ones.

The report said the couple constructed these secret rooms with insulated panels containing an "elaborate" ventilation system of ducts and air conditioning units that helped keep the plants at the right temperature and disperse the smell.

Deputies also found a sophisticated lighting system that simulated natural light inside the room.

The couple further insured the health of their enterprise with fertilizers, deputies said.

Twelve of the plants were ready to be harvested, deputies said. They are worth an estimated $55,000.

Both Patchin and Cummings were charged with cultivation of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Patchin is being held at the Lake County jail on $2,500 bond. Cummings received no bond on his battery charge.

And another;
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/os-tavares-drug-bust-20110711,0,3441277.story

Tavares police bust marijuana grow house

5:27 p.m. EDT, July 11, 2011

TAVARES — Police got a surprise early Monday when they responded to an alarm going off at an air-conditioning business and stumbled on a marijuana grow house inside.

Capt. Danny Feleccia said officers confiscated about 60 pot plants worth $57,000, two books on growing marijuana and several 1,000-watt bulbs used to grow the plants. Business owner Charles Alan Allman, 46, of Eustis was arrested about 2 a.m. after he arrived at the business. He was charged with manufacturing and trafficking marijuana and two counts of possession of paraphernalia. He was being held in the Lake County Jail on $53,000 bond.

Feleccia said this was the largest grow house he'd stumbled upon in his 25 years with the Tavares Police Department.

Police arrived at 3900 Caterra Court at 12:05 a.m. after a motion alarm went off. Police believe a cat was responsible. The door was unlocked, so two officers went in. One smelled marijuana plants, according to an arrest affidavit, and they discovered five glass containers holding small pot plants and a bong under a desk.

Police later obtained a search warrant to enter a room that was locked — Allman told them were to find a key — and found 60 or 61 marijuana plants from 2 to 5 five feet tall growing in black plastic containers with labels such as "caramel," "cheese" and "queen," possibly names of pot hybrids, Feleccia said.

Stay safe folks:ying::ying:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
12 plants worth $55,000? thats 12 seriously bad ass plants

Thats because when they weigh the plants its wet and with root balls. Just like the law trying too make things worst then what they are so the charges will stick.

Looks like FL is keeping it green :D..
Anyone here working with Black Haze?

She is still around her popularity has slip a lil but seems be getting some attention again. It is possible to get large yield off this clone with veg under big lights 1 plant to each and several toppings to help with the stretch. She grows well with high temps and take what ever you give her. The longer she gos the better. Very easy to trim. One of the loudest smelling plant out. Here is a single bud shot.

picture.php

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
And the moral of the 1st story : Dont choke your girlfriend half to death if you have a grow going on (I advocate no violence to women its just a joke guys)

That sux though never like to hear of anyone getting busted

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is an update on the strains I posted earlier. I said the (CDXSD) X (SDIBL) smell did not impressed me that much but they reek of Sour Lemon Pine Fuel.

Stink Bomb x SSSDH/North London Church Pheno 2

picture.php

picture.php

(CDXSD)X(SDIBL)

picture.php

picture.php

Mountain Madness F2

Column Pheno

picture.php

Nuggy Pheno

picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Gsizzle again"

Dude, is there a strain you haven't grown!! you keep blowin my mind with your sick pics and your knowledge!

All the best to you, keep on keepin it green! :tiphat:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Gsizzle again"

Dude, is there a strain you haven't grown!! you keep blowin my mind with your sick pics and your knowledge!

All the best to you, keep on keepin it green! :tiphat:

Glad you folks enjoy them. Just trying to keep the thread interesting. Florida is a freak of nature when it comes to Mary J. The laws ties hands behind backs. So we can't venture too far out the cave. Seems if you are looking for that new all around beast. You gotta pop them seeds to find something unique. Hard to get the best of both worlds in a strain but its fun trying. As far as the knowledge part eeehhh still working on that.

killa12345

I hope that was 5 gal buckets lol.........good God

Ive ran them for years in 5 gal buckets and they needed a month extra veg to get them close to a LB per plant.....

The 55 gal buckets were a test run and the fact that i could have put 6-8 in the room but only had 4 cuts to play with.....This run has 6 in 55 gal buckets.....

G

Guest 88950

Gsizz............................DAMN, always frosty and dank.

killa1234, glad to see you around. i still remember your rediculous looking Purple you were working, too bad you couldnt get her where you wanted her.

do you still have the purple around?

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Small update on the Gorilla Grape(FC=Florida Cut) just like seeing this girl blossom. The smell is great the looks are great. I feel like making it rain on her.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the C99 BX-1 (FC)

picture.php

Here is some Strawberry Diesel 99. Turning out to be a favor of mine. Easy bitch to grow. She does not complain about anything and she is a looker. You can see mor of her here https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=206325

picture.php

Cherry AK 47

picture.php

killa12345

Gsizz............................DAMN, always frosty and dank.

killa1234, glad to see you around. i still remember your rediculous looking Purple you were working, too bad you couldnt get her where you wanted her.

do you still have the purple around?

Yeah man, that purple looked amazing!

What is purple? Joking

Yeah the purple is still around.....Im working a seed run atm as im typing this...It will be another purple giveaway in my thread sometime in Nov.

Ive talked to a few distributors interested in the PK x PR and you might see the PK X PR released soon.

Attachments

• DSC02723.jpg
    DSC02723.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts