What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
1 thing i havent been able to find out is if i should worry bout my comp with all my pics on it i havent seen or read any grow bust besides huge ops/storefronts where comps where confiscated i dont even think they fuckd with whiskys when he went down so if they come and house is clean they shouldnt have a reason to take comp right :chin:

they took 4 of mine in my raid...

at the time i only had 21 plants and 1/2 lb of dried product...
get 'em the fuk out!!!!

komrade komura

Any place your kids can stay...so they don't get traumatised by nazis with guns? (assuming they are young...teenagers may benefit from the lesson)

komrade komura

BTW - for those who are not Tea Partiers, I would like to recommend a very cute and clever film: The Trotsky

Premise is simple: a canadian high school kid believes that he is the reincarnation of the russian revolution intellectual, Leon Trotsky....who was eventually purged and murdered by Stalin.

Imagine if Ferris Beuller were a communist....very funny.

BTW - Communists are my mortal enemies...but good allies during a fight...ask any spanish anarchist. But just another bunch of idealoges who wanna be the boss. I don't want a boss...I have a wife.

G

Guest 88950

Toasted

thats fucked up shit.

if they do bust in with a warrant make sure to read the entire warrant b/c leo is not supposed to search outside the scope of the warrant so when no grow equip., plants, pots, plant tags ect. are found then there would be no reason to confiscate the computer. if its not feasible to remove the comp. then dont have it on and they shouldnt be interested in turning it on and checking.

good luck

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Toasted

thats fucked up shit.

if they do bust in with a warrant make sure to read the entire warrant b/c leo is not supposed to search outside the scope of the warrant so when no grow equip., plants, pots, plant tags ect. are found then there would be no reason to confiscate the computer. if its not feasible to remove the comp. then dont have it on and they shouldnt be interested in turning it on and checking.

good luck

they tend to use verbiage like
"computers,cell phones and any data storage device" in grow house warrants...

Ioni Botani

Ye Eire!

Ye Eire!

:clover:

Drink one (or smoke one, its all Green!) for ye Eire bredren.

Whether you is a Swindlin' Swine (Slithering Serpent a dem...); or a Top Toker....Peace, All.

-IonI-

G

Guest 88950

:sasmokin: half way though bout calln them myself for a "suspected burglar" and let them do a clear house for me so they get a offical unoffical search on my terms maybe they would c it clean and figure they got the wrong intel :D

stay safe
:wallbash:

great idea

FlaDankster

Veteran
Toasted....remove your computer..........DON'T BE STUPID,YOU SEEM TO HAVE BETTER USE OF COMMON SENSE BRO SO USE IT....ALL OF IT!Hoping all stays calm in your neck of da woods.And as some have kinda said....sharpen up on what is allowed and what is not by leo if you get any visits.Keep it real.

FlaDankster

Veteran
sorry jus saw the question...
i also got a few chinooks and cohos
but the steelhead are the most fun to chase...
i wish i could post the vids but it's hard to blur all the tattoos out when im running through the river half nekkin like a mad man..

these yankees bout shit themselves when they saw me..
but im an 'ol swamp stomper and when i saw 30" plus fishes in 2' o' water i couldnt help myself..
first time i jumped in in front of a group of hikers..
no plan just overwhelmed by instinct!
i heard one dude say "he will never get that fish" as i took off upstream.
when i came bck with a flopping 28"er his wife turned green and he said "man you are my fucking hero"

LOL!

Show'em how we do it Dag!

Weather is great here.Time ta get on the river wit some city slicker friends and jump a few gators from the canoes.......dey gonna shit!

And you should at least make it fair dag and grease up wit some Vaseline before ya go terrorizing dem poor fish......no gi no vas....kinda cheatin!!:tiphat:

FlaDankster

Veteran
No but I'm getting ready for the Kingfish run. Bait is showing up and the Macks are around so it's just a matter of a week or two now til the water is warm enough.

Got the boat in order, got my rigs all ready, I just have to re-spool my reels and I'm ready to rock.

Sucks about the grouper closure though. Between that and fuel prices, I'm probably going to stick pretty close to shore this year.

I got gas $$$!

Nothing gets da ole wood harder than a screaming drag!!

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Nothing gets da ole wood harder than a screaming drag!!

not sure i wanna be alone in a boat wit 'ya when that happens..

3503919828_b71802bf35.jpg

DP- nice nugs :good:

thx for the luck every1 was up till 2am breakn down and cleanin everything just gotta go put the equipment in storage ,moved all moms outside off property had 5 flowern shrubs that was fun moven thru the woods i think maybe 2 wont get stressed by the move but atleast ill still get sumthin :biggrin: house is now deherbalized

evl- its leo :mad: had a bad gut feelin the last 2-3 days then get a call that an ex raid squad captn went outta his way to talk to a person that he dosent really care for and that doesnt even know bout what i do to let them know that my name is being circulated big time in his old squad and sheriffs dpt this last week and he belives they already got a search warrant signed so its prob inevitable ima get ran up on :wallbash:

so now theres nuthin in the house/property :moon: so now i hope they have the decentcy to do a knock and talk instead of a full on raid at 3am cuz i really dont want my 2 kids to go thru the raid but if they do im goin after them legaly when they dont find shit :nanana:

so now i sit and wait hopen it happens sooner than later so i dont have to big of a gap in schedule

also tryn to figure out how after all these years how i got hot and i belive its my mechanic only diff person ive done business within the last 7 years only been messn with the dude for 2 months nuthin big just small trades for labor/parts dude dont know i grow just knows i "know some1" with sum of the best around now i find out my names in the sheriffs department with a possible search warrant :chin:

1 thing i havent been able to find out is if i should worry bout my comp with all my pics on it i havent seen or read any grow bust besides huge ops/storefronts where comps where confiscated i dont even think they fuckd with whiskys when he went down so if they come and house is clean they shouldnt have a reason to take comp right :chin:

:sasmokin: half way though bout calln them myself for a "suspected burglar" and let them do a clear house for me so they get a offical unoffical search on my terms maybe they would c it clean and figure they got the wrong intel :D

stay safe
:wallbash:
They didn't take my computer, or check it for that matter, but listen to everybody else and get it out of there and don't take the chance. I got lucky I guess they didn't call child pertective service on me. I guess it was because they only found my equipment and not any babies, you know. The only thing they found was some phar. and two bags of trim, and they still charged me with bud, YES TRIM, stems and leaves from the harvest. I will NEVER keep any trimmings around EVER again. Thats the only thing they have me on. They charged me with cultivation, but it was dropped befor I even went to court after my initial court date in jail. COCKSUCKERS. There was one cop that showed up that asked if anybody called child services, and he was a real cocksucker too. Good luck man and I hope everything works out for you.

Nice to see you 'round THINKING GREEN. Hope all is well on your end.
Hanging in there man...... I can't stand not having some babies to talk to or even spend some time with, ya know. Letting shit blow over and just waiting for the right time. Gsizzle, I'm sooooooo jealous man you are rockin that sh!t. Keep it green bro.......

G

Graham Purwatt

damn sure hoping this works out in your favor toasted, if the house is clean (computer included) i say let them come and do as much property damage as they want and also search anything they want even if its not included in the warrant as long as they don't ask permission,then sue the living shit out of them.you may end up a wealthier man that is left alone for good and that would be awesome.good luck bro,gp

FlaDankster

Veteran
not sure i wanna be alone in a boat wit 'ya when that happens..

3503919828_b71802bf35.jpg

:laughing:

Oh come on Dag.......we can only imagine what ya REALLY put dem salmon through.

Besides...i stick my wood straight into the side of da boat ta keep from goin overboard,ya know...like a anchor.:yes:

What else you got around you besides the salmon?

Status
Not open for further replies.