What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a couple of friends in UK. They tell me about the finger to cctv too, LOL! Cameras out the ass over there for sure! There's already some cities in the US trying to follow that example as well, I'm afraid. Now I gotta watch what I pick & scratch now, & worry which perv is checkin out my wife's cleavage.

komrade komura

There is a group in europe that spray paints the lenses of the CCTV cameras. I help out with legal defense fund money when they get caught.

There are a lot more subversive types over there who are willing to smash shit up and rumble with the cops (cops without guns helps). So when the government triples the cost of an university education....students storm the ruling party's headquarters and smash it up.

So there is hope...although the majority are still sheeple pursuing the dream of riches, united under the religion of greed...most only end up with a small state pension (social security) and wondering where their life went to.

For your enjoyment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xAJVri2a1U

G

Guest 18340

Gorgeous Grape Evlme2....just entering 3rd trimester or you gonna go longer than 60? My research turned up empty on the strain.
KK, the gorilla Grape is cross of Purple Urkle X Double Purple Doja from Outlaw genetics. Outlaw got busted last year...
I've ran this exact cut several times already and have found that 60 days gives me at least 25% amber trichs.
I wish I had the time/space to run long flowering strains, but alas, time = $$$

toasted1

Evl- nice shot :good: when i had a sample of the GG every1 round here liked it like u said great bag appeal,flavor and stone

still around :wave: startn to wonder if its even gonna happen now :peek: doin the dreaded partner thing just to be able to stay in the game its either that or straight gorilla but i cant let go of the ecsd or the chem sis but am burnt at this place for a good lil while :cry:

ahh well thats life for ya right when shit starts rollin good sumtins gotta go wack and flip it up on ya

new toy made by Tako :respect: cant c it in the pic cuz flash drowns it out but theres alot more detail to the joint
picture.php

picture.php

stay safe
:smokey:

komrade komura

Toasted...dental work is needed on your friend.

Canadians are my friends...and my saviors soon I hope.

A Van Morrison kind of evening...

G

Guest 18340

Glad to hear things are chill thus far toasted1. You did the right thing by breaking down. Wait it out, nah mean. Always better safe than sorry...ALWAYS:joint:

komrade komura

4 Chronic seedlings will be ready for big pots this weekend.

I just finished up chronic in the uk right before I came home.

Noticing a few differences between growing them...

Good:
- since it is warmer and more humid in florida...everything grows faster here....very cool.
- Seeds popped faster. 24 hours for all instead of the usual 36...same method
- usual 2 weeks seedling stage is shorter by two days

Bad:
- spindly mudda fuckers...bamboo stake on every one of them...like growing runner beans.

One of the biggest flaws in my growing technique...I can make some serious runner bean plants by the time seedling stage is over. Always recover from it...but it makes me over cautious at this time.

Not to worry I will just bury them deeper this weekend on transplant. 5 gallon buckets from home depot (reformatory style).

Yo Evlme2...wassup bro. Hey...wrong place but...here's goes:

- How much Maxibloom per liter or gallon of water for dirt?

Since I can't buy it in the UK...I will use it on da chronic here if possible...but the wife is a dirt farmer and will finish this crop...so it needs to be as auto pilot as possible.

She just wants to water them every few days and use the LETFA (Leave Em The Fuck Alone) method. Damn if it don't work for her...while I sweat all the details...hahaha.

Toasted good news about the thumb bro. But most importantly, they ain't come visiting. Sorry to hear about the partnering though.

Everybody watching the approaching seed drop for Sweet Tooth #4 by SOTF420 on this thead?

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=206478&goto=newpost

Sure would like a few of those beans...and stash a pack or two if possible.

Hope everyone is having a sage....safe and stoney week.

G

Guest 18340

KK, 1 tsp/gal of tap water. Ph accordingly. Water water feed, etc, you know the drill.
Works outstanding in soil:)

Status
Not open for further replies.