What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ioni Botani

Check it!

Check it!

Whats up all?! Decided to show some much needed Fla. love...

Check this shit out, acquired at New Galaxy on Colonial in Whorelando...cool little shop, they're equipped to the T and have a really knowledgeable staff...I was kinda surprised really...
He said they blow these themselves...Its called an 'Ice Pinch' and requires no screen...

Badass. Also checked out the 'Zephyr Ion' for a friend....things are def. giving the Volcano a run for their money....they're really nifty....check em out...
Peace!

IonI

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats shit looks incredible what colors. the both the gr and gk are great the gk seems to be crossin well with almost everything it goes into. is that from the same gk male filthy used on caroblue and bkxgk

Stoney all I can tell you is the Grape Krush in the breeding came from Retardo Motabon. Phillty to my understand used the same GK genectics that produce the cross I have from seeds he recieved from Retardo Motabon.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Chronic

Chronic

Day 49

Attachments

• Chronic.jpg
    Chronic.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 12

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Medijuana

Medijuana

Day 41 - A little purple from the cold

Attachments

• Medijuana.jpg
    Medijuana.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 15

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
13th Oubliette

13th Oubliette

Day 52 - probably going to chop the week

Attachments

• 13 oub.jpg
    13 oub.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 13 oub bud.jpg
    13 oub bud.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 13

brandon.

Florida grower here. I'm doing indoor right now, but I'm thinking of buying some acreage in the next few years partially so I can grow outdoors as well. Do the local law enforcement actively use helicopters to find outdoor grows? I'm not talking about a field, or rows of crops. I'll probably grow like one or two plants... just to have a few monsters :).

I'm thinking of building a large greenhouse using like 6 mil plastic. Will my plants get enough sun through the plastic? Is there something else that would hide my plants from a flyover, but allow enough sun?

I'm in Central Florida if that matters.

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Got a little chilly this week

Got a little chilly this week

I had enough of this last year . . . .

Attachments

• DSCF4291.jpg
    DSCF4291.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 12

Incognegro

Florida grower here. I'm doing indoor right now, but I'm thinking of buying some acreage in the next few years partially so I can grow outdoors as well. Do the local law enforcement actively use helicopters to find outdoor grows? I'm not talking about a field, or rows of crops. I'll probably grow like one or two plants... just to have a few monsters :).

I'm thinking of building a large greenhouse using like 6 mil plastic. Will my plants get enough sun through the plastic? Is there something else that would hide my plants from a flyover, but allow enough sun?

I'm in Central Florida if that matters.

Depends, what part of CF?

Around here the only time the police choppers fly overhead, is for catching runners, I've only seen a thermo run once...(over the city). ...

Around here, choppers fly during the day every ONCE in awhile...

G

Guest 88950

brondon

nice grow and hopefully you got a girl.

i know your using ffof soil but have you thought about using coco? similar to soil only better growth and no overwatering issues.

check out the K.I.S.S. thread in the Nutes section, you get dank results with minimal input.

good luck

B

boo

hernando county does have fleer and they do use it...look for choppers with white pods in the front under the pilot...that's the fleer unit...if it's on you better damn well have 18" inches of insulation over the lights or yas screwed...

brondon

nice grow and hopefully you got a girl.

i know your using ffof soil but have you thought about using coco? similar to soil only better growth and no overwatering issues.

check out the K.I.S.S. thread in the Nutes section, you get dank results with minimal input.

good luck

Hey Brandon

The link for the KISS thread is in my sig. Happy reading.

Big CF ups to ya bro. My family is over in Beverly Hills.

MagniKhan

Veteran
OK, Komrade here she is, all grown up all 70's bush style......RP; Cole Train. 65 days sharing a two 600w's in a 5x5, 75% FFOF, 25% perlite. 1 tsp/gal FNB ( most every watering) , flush for two weeks.

I could have flushed her for another week, but I needed the space, and will not have time two cut the others coming out if I didn't get a jump on it. Trimming looses it's appeal real quick!

Next out, some Barney's; Pineapple Chunk....I've had some popcorn off of her and it was great!

Attachments

• ct9w (1).jpg
    ct9w (1).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 14
  • ct9w.jpg
    ct9w.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 14
  • p1010005.jpg
    p1010005.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010006.jpg
    P1010006.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 14
  • ct9w (2).jpg
    ct9w (2).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 13

brandon.

hernando county does have fleer and they do use it...look for choppers with white pods in the front under the pilot...that's the fleer unit...if it's on you better damn well have 18" inches of insulation over the lights or yas screwed...

I'm not worried about FLIR. I have less than 100w in my setup right now, and when I move up I think I'm going LED so virtually no heat.

I'm just worried about a helicopter peeping my two plants in my back yard. I might even just do one outdoor crop.

G

Guest 18340

Merry Xmas my Florida Brethren:santa1:
Hope everyone is enjoy some good Kind with their loved ones.
Peace and goodwill y'all:ying:

G

Graham Purwatt

guess what i got for christmas?

guess what i got for christmas?

a grandbaby! just found out christmas eve that my teenage daughter is not only sexually active,she's expecting!16 weeks!. now i'm going to be a grandpa in my early 30's.wtf?i've discussed all of this with my kids,been over it all,not like i wasn't paying attention.i am dazed as hell.hope all of you got a better gift than learning that your kid has severely impaired her future despite your best efforts.all there is to do now is love it and help her with it.and hope no more are coming for a long time.merry christmas ic

Status
Not open for further replies.