What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasted1

thx :tiphat:
yup the panasonic fz35
that was the 3rd pic outta the box :biggrin: im sorta glad i didnt jump into the slr's cuz this thing has so much shit to it ima need awhile to figure it out and learn the camera

now if i could find my tripod id be real happy :dunno:

stay safe
:smokey:

toasted1

still havent found the damn tripod but got trigger happy :D

ecsd day 49
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stay safe

Looking Great There My Friend, That New Cam Realy Do's A Great Job and you have Done Good Your Self With Those Girls. This Year Is Going To Be A Great One For Sure.

Happy New Year All You Old Farts

toasted1

IGYB,KK - thank ya :tiphat:

playn n some sand today :D
picture.php

i swear outta all the types of has there is to make dry sift has the best flavor :yummy:

stay safe

toasted1

ty
i think its around 195 i used an old mesh styl curtian that when i compaired to my bubble bags was smaller than the 220 work bag but bigger then the 175 :chin:

i took curtian doubled it over then used a mason jar with the lid removable and 2 AA's and shook it over the mirror :D cheap,easy,effective
picture.php

this shits alot easier to put on joints also
picture.php

stay safe

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That right there will work all day. Smoking was not even on my mind until I see that right there. That camera seems to be very nice also. Keep it rolling.......

G

Guest 88950

Toasted

the 2 AA's, you mean batterys and if so what are they for. my minds a little cloudy at the moment.

the dry sift looks nice, what strain was it from?

Ioni Botani

Toasted

the 2 AA's, you mean batterys and if so what are they for. my minds a little cloudy at the moment.

the dry sift looks nice, what strain was it from?

Seems like its just for agitating the mix! Otherwise you'd be shakin' all day!

Good idea though, seen some folks do this once just for the sift, and have been thinkin about doin it!! I always have some sift on hand from the grinder, but its nice to have a press-able amount....

I like taking just a PINCH of weed to cover the hole in the bong, and fill the bowl ALL the way up with some Kif!! Then, try and kill in one hit.... ;)

Very nice. I also like dry sift, cuz it goes well in the Volcano!!

toasted1

Gsizzle- :D yea im liken the new camera still got alot to learn with it
when u gettn ur new 1? i cant wait to c some pics from it

ssh-the AA's like ioni said is for agitation and knockn tric's off the material and that sift was from some 2month old c99 trim

Ioni -that sounds like a serious bong rip :bongsmi:

gotta love the weather 1 day u sweattin :toohot: the next u freezin :freezing:

stay safe

B

boo

Now you gotta admit it that when you look at this pic Toasted........trimmin ain't so bad after all is it?:dance013:

word has it that someone is a very happy man today...hope they work for yas...we been busy today, sticky fingers anyone...

Attachments

• fargo-garden-2010 002.jpg
    fargo-garden-2010 002.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 17
  • fargo-garden-2010 004.jpg
    fargo-garden-2010 004.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 19
  • fargo-garden-2010 006.jpg
    fargo-garden-2010 006.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 19

komrade komura

Overnight De-cabification in the UK

Overnight De-cabification in the UK

First off, Boo: Damn pretty flowers there, you know how to build a bud m8.

Tomorrow is the annual gas company leak check inspection...welcome to the nanny state of england. Landlord and gas company come in whenever they want and check for leaks.
Every year I read at least a couple of stories of people busted this way.

Luckily I work in IT, so I used the excuse that I have large corporate customer data on my hard drives at home and don't have the millions I will get sued for if it ever goes missing or gets copied. Yep, they bought it. I will work from home tomorrow.

But tonight is de-cabification in the UK.

Mylar about to be removed - don't like that diamond pressed shit anyway...I like the nice pretty balloon kind. Besides, only two plants and directly under the light ain't making me rush to put it back up anyway.

Suit case ready for the 6AM trip for the girls out to spend time in the boot of my car after being driven around for about 5 minutes so any nosy neighbors will think something else. In case they get lonely back there they will be accompanied by a respectable collection of stash buds and hash...and a volcano to keep them warm.

Nutes packed into the boxes from computer speakers and on top of the cab.

Time to drop the light and the fan and put the racks bars back up and hang some clothes. It is not a perfect subterfuge, just eliminating the obvious clues. Anyone who open the cab will know what it is for....but anyone who even thinks about it will get a 'what the fuck are you doing' before their hand hits the handle.

a time of paranoia....checking for fan leafs dropped and finding that long forgotten little bag of early sampled buds. Wish I had labelled it.

Then after they are gone....rebuild it again. I can have it back in operation in two hours....optimal in 3.

Got some Cat Piss sativa that is excellent for this work...gotta keep moving high.

Pics of the girls....last whereabouts soon to be unknown. Day 11.

Chronic on left and stinky motivation on right in both pics...and a very nice piece of british lumber.

Aisle or window?....hahaha.

Gotta run...more to do...more to do....more to do.

Unquestioning submission to authority is the enemy of truth.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 16

komrade komura

Recabification success

Recabification success

Update: Girls are back inside after 8 hours in 45 degree temps. 75 degrees and sunny again....all night.

Cab reassembled and they got a good feeding tonight. A few bended tops but those will easily recover.

DP Blueberry seeds started tonight...to celebrate a successful inspection without incident.

This was a strain in my first grow (since the 70's) and their success encouraged me to continue.

Got some good blue cheese hash to celebrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts