What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
tonight is certianly gonna be the coldest night of the year...this morning on the way to a jobk I passed thousands of acres of iced strawberries...the barbed wire fences were curtians of ice after the sprinklers went off...global warming my ass

putting a canopy on a 26' high greenhouse in 12° with 20mph winds and blowing snow...
somehow i shouldn't feel sorry for my florida brethren...
but i do
:tiphat:

B

boo

whos' the dummy that moved away...hmmm...dag, yas gotta be kidding me, you were swinging a canopy in that weather...holy shit...we miss yas bro...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
whos' the dummy that moved away...hmmm...dag, yas gotta be kidding me, you were swinging a canopy in that weather...holy shit...we miss yas bro...

yeah..
the main issue was when we attached the steel conduit in the bottom pockets and the vinyl/plastic turned into a 400 lb sail..

tell you what though...
i miss the sunnyshine state but i love having this here state issued card that says "allowed to possess pants"!!!

after the badness...
the snow is worth it.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem99Mix

Chem99Mix

Whats up fellas? Im enjoying this cool weather myself, well at least the plants are. Heres a shot with about 5 days left on the Flush.
picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres a pic of a strain with all the water/fanleaves removed. She is a producer. Thanks to some good genectics that have been giving to me. She might soon be replaced or put on the back burner.
picture.php

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep it sure is.. Had 2 plants out of the bunch that threw a few of them. They seem to be sterile as no seeds were found any where.

toasted1

great shots G looks bery tasty :good:

evl sry to here there taken a beatn hopefully they recover :smokeit:

glad its warmin up a lil :biggrin:

stay safe
:smokey:

G

Graham Purwatt

nevermind,i just got the balls up to go outside for the first time today and its warm again.i retract my brrr

G

Guest 18340

toasted1, looks like the ECSD will pull thru. Took a beating fosho but still smelling dank.
ClimateControl, welcome:tiphat:

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grape Rom X Grape Krush

Grape Rom X Grape Krush

Here is a pic of the GRXGK I posted earlier gonna chop her in a few days. She smells like burnt rubber from a dragster after heating the tires for a run with grapefruit undertones.

picture.php

picture.php

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nice shots Gsizzle, you got some nice plants going on !!!

evlme2, glad your ecsd survived ! I'm impressed :) It s a superb plant outdoor, different from indoor but still bring out some amazing flavours ! and usually quite resistant to mold as well !
Was thinking the ecsd would finish around mid november, did you plant it late, or is it that flowering start late in FL ?

It s nice to see a warm afternoon, first time since I got here...
Leaving for a mexican trip on the 28th, that's gonna be hell of fun !

keep up the good work all !

G

Guest 18340

Nah, I stuck a few in pots 'bout the first week of Oct.
Be safe down in Mexico:ying:

FlaDankster

Veteran
She smells like burnt rubber from a dragster after heating the tires for a run with grapefruit undertones.
]

Ewww gross that smells delightful!!!!

Gsizzle please tell Santa to bring you a good camera for X-mas, so all can how good your girls actually look!
Or are you like me and not the best with a camera?
FD

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ewww gross that smells delightful!!!!

Gsizzle please tell Santa to bring you a good camera for X-mas, so all can how good your girls actually look!
Or are you like me and not the best with a camera?
FD

Funny things is I actually went to buy a camera. Canon SLR caught my eye. Sat there for about an hour trying to figure out how to work the thing lol. Since i was where I was at, started buying gifts for the kids and mom and forgot what I went there for in the first place. I promise the next run will be with a good camera. Never planned on posting any pics but it grows on ya pretty quick. Stay safe and keep it rolling....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
thats shit looks incredible what colors. the both the gr and gk are great the gk seems to be crossin well with almost everything it goes into. is that from the same gk male filthy used on caroblue and bkxgk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts