What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

komrade komura

God, Guns and Greed wins the election.

Best government money can buy....and thanks to the supreme court, we have witnessed the first corporate bought election.

The good news is that the southern conservative democrat no longer exists...the 'blue dogs' are extinct. About damned time those muddafuckers entered the history books. Voting with Bush more than Obama...WTF. So long suckers.

Now the Republicans are:

Crazy Christian nut cases
+ Libertarian (a little nutty sometimes, sensical other times)
+ Corporate Prostitutes
+ people who know more about their favourite pro-football team than their government
+ very pissed off people

Democrats are now:
Liberals who know what's best for us (whether we like it or not)
+ Incompetent and scared moderates (I'll compromise...just use lots of KY please and call me 'Heather')
+ Populists and other muckrackers who got no where else to go

(new house majority leader once passed out tobacco company contribution checks directly to his colleagues on the house floor....an offense that should carry a minimum 4 years of bull queer bunking in prison)

The evil empire has descended further into a new governmental form: kleptocracy

Best government money can buy...they have the receipts to prove it.

Yep, I don't like it...so I left.

G

Guest 18340

I will be leaving as well KK. My wife is waiting on her Maltese citizenship and we're outta here. God help this country...

Last edited:

joseaf

Why surprise? I met many American living in Europe. I love living in the USA, but there are other beautiful places on Earth with less stress.

Good Lord Toasted

Good Lord Toasted

ok time to clear the air and put some plant shots in here :smoke out:

left my man to gaurd the trail to the crop :biggrin:
picture.php

:laughing:

medi week 2
picture.php

ecsd week2
picture.php

c99 day 35
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ecsd day 28
picture.php

picture.php

hope every1 had a safe halloween :pumpkin:

stay safe
:smokey:

Iv seen those girls before but Just Not That Big WOW :jump: You are sure doing some thing right, And the Free Sun Shin is doing its job for sure, Its been A while sence I have been on But All Is Good And My Vert Grow Is Doing Just Fine.

Be Safe And Keep Up The Good Work :gday::tiphat::plant grow:

joseaf

Massive grow house bust in Southwest Miami-Dade

Massive grow house bust in Southwest Miami-Dade

hxxp://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local-beat/The-Jackpot-of-Pot-Found-in-South-Florida-106752218.html

toasted1

Milonix- thanks :D
IGYB- :wave: good to c ya safe and green

hope every1 is havin a great day :freezing:

i gotta say that im thinkn of doin smaller plants these big fukrs are such a pain in the ass with even a mild storm :mad: even tied up the nugs get so fukn heavy and blown around they try to snap stems at the ties :wallbash:
hopefully we wont get much more storms the next few months :prettyplease:

im commin up on the last 2 weeks with the c99 startn flush tomorrow wondern if flush with the cold weather will give her any colors?

any1 know or new AG's stance on weed? sum reason i cant find shit bout her on the subject :dunno:

stay safe

G

Guest 88950

EVLME2

i dont blame you for gettin the hell outta fl. if it wasnt for my family & friends i would be in a med state or on a mountain top overlooking the ocean in Costa Rica.

good luck with the move and how are the Cannabis laws in Malta, pretty lax?

TOASTED

cant wait to see how big the Medi buds get outdoors.

JOSEAF

that was a nice operation.

i wish my fridge looked like that.

toasted1

ssh - hell yea i cant wait either :D

man i gotta start my own journal or sumtin i dont wanna keep cloggin up the thread with weekly pics :thinking:

anyways heres some stankn nug shots :biggrin:
ecsd day 35 and reekin
picture.php

c99 day 42 not stankn like the d but reekn of very sweet fruit
picture.php

stay safe

G

Guest 18340

EVLME2

i dont blame you for gettin the hell outta fl. if it wasnt for my family & friends i would be in a med state or on a mountain top overlooking the ocean in Costa Rica.

good luck with the move and how are the Cannabis laws in Malta, pretty lax?

TOASTED

cant wait to see how big the Medi buds get outdoors.

JOSEAF

that was a nice operation.

i wish my fridge looked like that.
SSH, Malta is by no means MJ friendly. BUT, they don't have roving task forces either. If they find out you're growing, in all likely hood you can buy your way out of trouble.
Also, in Malta 9 months=1 prison year. and if the pope comes to visit the island, they take time off each person in prison.
It definitely is the type of place where you can grow on the down low and never have to worry. Definitely no such thing as Growhouse eradication Act going on over their.
toasted1, gotta love that Cindy. My two ecsd's are rocking along nicely. How many days are you gonna let Cindy go?

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
What's up my Brothers & Sisters?????

What's up my Brothers & Sisters?????

Been busy as hell at work (Yeah Economy!!!!) and busy keeping everything alive and happy.

1st Pic - Medijuana just switched to flower

2nd Pic - Mums, clones & unsexed Mum candidates

3rd pic - 13th Oubliette in flower

Attachments

• DSCF4171.jpg
    DSCF4171.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 14

toasted1

dawn- nice pics :good:

evl -good to hear and becarefull she's an extreemly stanky girl :cool:
i think ima take atleast half the c99 on day 56 and the rest like 60-63 :chin: what do u think is her sweet spot?

stay safe

G

Guest 18340

I like slightly less racy so I've found my sweet spot to be 60 days. At 60 days she is a real roller coaster type of high, up/down up/down up/down, one minute you're blabbing away next minute you feel baked:)

G

Guest 88950

Toasted
i took my c-99 60 d but i was intended on letting her go to 67 d but i was high when i logged things on the calendar and i shorted myself 1 wk. i have 4 more that will come down at the end of the month so ill take my biggest one pretty late, at least 40% amber.

EDIT: time to toke a bowl of Cindy thats dry and a 12 day cure. tomorrow ill smoke some with a 13 d cure. i cant wait till i can let everything cure for 4-6wks before i smoke it.

DawnPatrol

nice pics and i swear the Medijuana looks better in the sun than it does under hps.

komrade komura

absolutely gorgeous pictures Dawn....look forward to trying some c99 next year when grow space increases.

Yeah, Malta's laws sound purchasable...they are purchasable in the evil empire too, but ya gotta be a corporation.

Spain is similar...keep it outta sight and everything is possible.

SSH...sounds like a lovely bowl.

Been using those small RH meters in the jars...getting much better cures now.

Warning Europeans: I will punch the fuck outta the next person who hands me a joint with tobacco in it without warning me first.

Cab cranked up with:

1 X Sensi Star; 1 X Motivation; 2 X Sour Cream; 1 X Chronic

Seedlings at about 5 days now...still shaking off the shells

Will drop more seeds in 4 weeks time...but all the same strain...just using up some old freebies for now.

Coco for this grow?...WTF, let's give it a go.

I am up to my arse in soil indoors in a very urban area...and the f'ing neighbours are nice friendly gossips. 50 Litre disposal problem at this time. I take soil on my hikes to dispose. 10 litres at a time....Shawshanke Redemption style.

Same soil for the last year...time to chuck it out.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
DawnPatrol

nice pics and i swear the Medijuana looks better in the sun than it does under hps.

Yeah this is my first time growing known genetics, let alone growing them out doors. I've got two unsexed SuperNova (Chronic) plants that are way leggier than I ever imagined they would be and a pheno of Godzilla that is an absolute freak show. I'll post a separate thread for that one.

Hopefully this year will let me shake them out and get some clones and I can really get them dialed in next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts