What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brokenomics

Double bag your bud, and then put that in a bottle of lotion, and put that in your luggage. It worked last time, and I actually got more heat for having a lighter with no cigarettes...

Tommy

Holy shit its killn me that we have a chance to change fla's laws this election and no1 ive spoke to so far had a clue myself included :wallbash: aint got to much time b4 election to spread the word

The amendment didn't make it>>

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Florida_Medical_Marijuana_Initiative_(2010)

A Florida Medical Marijuana Initiative did not appear on the November 2, 2010 ballot in Florida as an initiated constitutional amendment. According to the approved petition, the measure called for giving patients the right to grow, purchase, possess and obtain marijuana for medical treatment.[1]

The measure was supported by People United for Medical Marijuana.

How goes it Dag, haven't seen ya since card night at GSTQ's

toasted1

^^^ yo my man im not talkin bout the pufmm :D wich didnt make it im talkin about Jim Lewis for attorney general THIS nov he want to quit going after nonviolent offenders and legalize and tax marijuana :tiphat:
you can find his radio debate on utube :listen2: but thats what im talkn bout every1 thought it was only pufmm that would give us a chance and never heard of this guy who could change the laws way easier/faster than pufmm could ever do ;)
ohh yea on pufmm's site they say he has supported them so he's real about it :good:

spread the word because the main stream media is black ballin him and they dont wanna let him on the televised dabate cuz they dont think hes a real contender( instead of lettn him in and lettn the public decide) even tho he's on the ballot :crazy:
he refuse's to take special intrest money for the campaing so he wont buy commercials and the networks want there part of the campaign money they charge for commercials so since he wont buy there commercials he's been blackballed from there televised debates :cuss:

anyways spread the word we got 2 weeks till election so tell every1 Jim Lewis for AG

stay safe
:smokey:

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
The amendment didn't make it>>

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Florida_Medical_Marijuana_Initiative_(2010)

How goes it Dag, haven't seen ya since card night at GSTQ's

been well...

loving life in michigan!!!
MEDICAL FREEDOM!!!

ohh and salmons..

67206_143003865745531_100001077561653_237067_5331652_n.jpg

40877_143492132363371_100001077561653_239752_4658278_n.jpg

i have a new hobby...

G

Guest 88950

its not over for PUFMM just b/c they didnt receive enough signatures for 2010.

ALL of the signatures are still valid for a try in 2012 and PUFMM continues to collect signatures at college football games and concert events so keep the faith and keep collecting signatures.

collecting signatures is the small step in getting med here. once enough signatures are obtained then we need a Super Majority vote of 60% of the lawmakers approving to get it into law and IF Prop19 passes in Cali our lawmakers will have a difficult time saying Cannabis it too dangerous to be used as medicine.

getting medical cannabis here is the first step and even if some of you dont qualify as medical you definitely would qualify as a caregiver for many patients.

theres still hope.

komrade komura

Thanks for all the tips guys. Double vacuum: check. Shove it up my ass...check...hahaha, kidding komrades. I appreciate all of the good ideas.

Hope everyone is having a happy stoney weekend...safe from da pigs.

England is fucking cold!!!

This week my admiration for the french has increased considerably. Sometimes the people just gotta say 'no...no more....you're fucking shitting me...you work for us, assholes'.

Luckily this is easy for the French to do, it's almost in their DNA. French Politicians remember Robespierre and the terror of the guillotine, a weapon deemed most compassionate at that time and the cause of quite a lot of eloquent final speeches....especially as fictionalised by Dickens in 'A Tale of Two Titties':

'Tis a far, far better place I go to, then I have ever been....tis a far, far better deed I do, then I have ever done'.

Then he gets the chop.

Mascetomy I presume, never quite understood why the ending didn't take place in a hospital.

Less than a week until I return to the evil empire. Looking forward to some warmth...the 6 months when the climate attempts to kills all the inhabitants of this island has begun. Escape seems appropriate.

Only to return for a cruise with drunken evil mutant inlaws, capable of causing permanent damage with their sharp fang-like tongues. Makes me wish I had a hit of acid so they would reveal their true forms....

Smoking a White Widow and Maui Wowi blend (yes, I mean mixed together in the space case grinder, no not a cross...although a cross would be a really fucking beautiful thing if it turned out like this mixture).

Definitely a goofy Sarah Palin Lower Your IQ mix.

'I can see Russia from my front door (with my laptop and fucking google earth)'.

Le pouvoir au peuple (power to the people)

toasted1

dag- looks like ur stayn busy :good:

KK- hope all goes well for u becarefull and stay safe :biggrin:

well heres my weekly update :tiphat:
a medi 1 week into flower
picture.php

a ecsd 1 week in
picture.php

c99 week 4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ecsd week 3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

group 1c99 2 ecsd
picture.php

stay safe
:smokey:

komrade komura

Wonder Woman early harvest hall of shame

Wonder Woman early harvest hall of shame

Cab shutdown....in progress.

Last two X 1Litre Wonder Woman plants harvested.

I am tired of travel interrupting my production cycles...

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 16

confused

^^ yeah, I didn't start back up because I was tired of the lock down after two cycles in a row without asking for any favors (not letting anyone know). going to go see some snow thi winter . :)

G

Guest 18340

Cab shutdown....in progress.

Last two X 1Litre Wonder Woman plants harvested.

I am tired of travel interrupting my production cycles...
Tell me about it brother. I have the icmag 420 cup in April and Malta (again) in July.

Last edited:

komrade komura

Yo Evlme2...let me share an iolite with ya at the IC420, on my agenda to attend with wife.
Gotta send myself a few presents back to the UK. Temple Balls.

Old geezer, sitting in coffee shop, flattening out the hash with the bottom of a coke bottle, envelope, smell proof bag nearby....that will be me.

I can go 5 days without tending....with a strong defoliation and extra love upon return. Got a couple of nice long and pointed slow drip tips for 2 litre bottles:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002SUNIQI/ref=oss_product

These help (at least the ones that don't get fucking clogged with the boulders I use for dirt). Always wondered if they would do better in a more consistent medium (like coco?).

Malta in July....dat's nice and hot. The med in summer is nice. Pace so slow that it is hard to remember what all the rush was about. Heaven.

Confused, you've been in lock down for 6 months? Cabin fever gotcha?

confused

Hey Floridians,

It was said on the last page but needs to be reiterated, go vote...

Early voting already going on - I'm going this weekend. We can help even if we are choosing between two (three) idiots.

G

Guest 18340

She's a keeper pheno for sure Ioni. You my friend have come a long way. Progress indeed:ying:
KK, sounds like a plan brother!!!!:):)

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good. Always liked that Outlaw Grape. Never got my hands on it. Too bad with Outlaw's mishaps so that Gorilla Grape might be something to cherish.

Wassup Florida O.G's?

Had to sit this season out due to back injuries... which is a first. Have always soldiered on but I just couldn't do it this season. I'd probably throw my back out hauling water or digging holes and be found dead by the vultures.

I might be having a second surgery soon. It sucks with no weed, seem to be taking a lot more pain meds which really sucks. I hate being drugged all the time but I can't function at my current pain levels. Shit get's real....real quick.

Anyways, I'm loving this thread. Getting to live vicariously through all you freedom fighters definitely brightens my day and gives me something to look forward to. Maybe someday soon I can stop taking pills and grow my own meds like I have for years.

Do your thing and do it big, Florida. Mad love to everyone. Drop some more dope pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.