What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WARNING: If your significant other has plans to drag you to the movie, Sex in the City:2, LIE, tell her your sick, have to work, going for out patient surgery....anything. I'll never get those hours back, but if I can save one person the agony...well then.....OK it won't have been worth it, but that one less victim.
:puke::bashhead:
:laughing: Thanks for the heads up. Learned my lesson years ago about them girly movies.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems like the Hazes are very prevalent in Florida. Every time I run across anything really good from a non grower it's a Haze strain.

Down there in Flo-rider those old school cats think the Haze's give you the closet to the best of both worlds. With yield and quality. The demand was high with the near states also. Things seem to be changing a lil now.:tumbleweed:

PK M K Man Up Here

PK M K Man Up Here

I Meen OK MK not PK LOL LOL

The movie might have sucked, But im betting you got lucky after you got home :thank you: You no we have to keep them happy to get any thing :kiss: im even betting you sat in the last row in the back :huggy:

just having fun with you my friend.:wave:

MagniKhan

Veteran
Yeah, it go's a long way with the Lady to go to those with a smile. I didn't mind the series at all, it was a show that we could watch together and enjoy.
Then came the movies, even she didn't like the first one. The second one she thought was good, while I "white knuckled" through it.
The worst part, was since we went to dinner first,then the movie, I didn't have not one bit of a buzz by the time the movie started ( and certainly wasn't worth the BS I would have gone through had I gotten high before the movie,though her sister would have been happy to join me....oh, I can here it now..."What you can't even go to a movie without smoking first? Of which I'd reply " What do mean "can't", sure I can,.. just don't want to, you sure the fuck wouldn't when you were smoking...... ) You get the picture.:deadhorse :jerkit: :spanky: :snap out of it: :crazy: :confused: :smoker:

Note to self, make some canna butter ASAP!!

komrade komura

Khan...funny shit bro about the chick flick.

Iolite bro....a little trip to the bathroom and ya set.

Sex in the city was my never kind of entertainment. Watched it a couple of times (forced). In the end I didn't really give a fuck about the characters.

They are self-centred cardboard characters...and I got an iPod with plenty of Charles Bukowski's poems. Easy choice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gifEn61dZBc&feature=related

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It seems like the Hazes are very prevalent in Florida. Every time I run across anything really good from a non grower it's a Haze strain.

Cuz it grows like a mf'in beast outside there. Used to be almost all the majority of weight sold there is haze...Honestly could not tell it was outdoor.

WARNING: If your significant other has plans to drag you to the movie, Sex in the City:2, LIE, tell her your sick, have to work, going for out patient surgery....anything. I'll never get those hours back, but if I can save one person the agony...well then.....OK it won't have been worth it, but that one less victim.
:puke::bashhead:
that's some funny shiot. I guess I have a good girl, because she wouldn't even ask.

Ioni Botani

Ion

Ion

Hey everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in Malta right now and have to pay for internet access so this will be brief.
This is a fuckin beautiful country!!!
Scored some hash last night and it was pretty damn tasty. Going out tonight clubbing and hopefully will score some green.
I'll be here in Malta 'til Sunday, then I'm flipping up to the 'dam.
I'll post when I can. Got lotsa cool pics to share with everybody.
I miss the boards,hope all my homies are safe.
Ioni, Blane, ghetto, I fuckin miss you guys!
Time is up on this computer. I'll post again tomorrow.
Peace everybody, please stay safe!
evl

Hell yes brother..likewise.

Represent.

I.

MagniKhan

Veteran
hey hey my brothers, it's me again.
Internet time costs me $1.50 euro for 30 minutes! And to top it off, it's slow as hell so it eats up my time.
Anyway, last night the wife an I went to an area called Paceville (pronounced pa-chee-ville). The drinking age here is 17 and cops are nowhere to be seen.
Clubs are thumping 'til 4 a.m. and theirs T&A from all the corners of the world. Got shit faced and and had a blast!
Today, we went to the Blue Grotto, the water is so clear you can see the bottom at 20 ft like its glass!
My wife is pure blood Maltese and she has lots of family here so we aren't doing the cheesy tourist thing, we have family showing us the real Malta. This place is old, everything built outta stone.
Anyway, time is up.
gonna go on the hunt for some green tonight, the hash ball is almost gone.
I'll log on again when I can.
Peace everybody, stay safe!
Evl

Awesome! Can wait till you get some pics up, I'm sure the local sites are night and day compared the the tourist spots!
Good luck on your hunt.....I'm sure you'll have much better interwarb in the dam....Be safe.:tiphat:

Godspeed,
MK

MagniKhan

Veteran
I just had to look at Malta yesterday on Google maps, damn I knew that island was small....but damn, one of the airport runways was a lest a 10th as long as the island. I don't know how I would feel living so close to Libya.

Sicily will be a blast I'm sure. The food has to be out of this world! Fresh Seafood, pasta ......olive oil and bread....OK I've got to stop It to early for this.

When you get to the dam,just find a nice coffee shop with internet, light up a fat one, relax and up load us some pics!:wave:

Hows that go " No pics, it didn't happen"........LOL j/k

Be Safe,
MK

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good info on the places you are visiting there. No offense but waiting on that smoke report lol........... Be safe and enjoy fellow Flo-rider.

Kush Farmer

Mani- I think it's "no pics, no proof!!"

Evlme- Sounds amazing. It' been almost ten years since I have been over "The Pond." Never saw Malta though. I hope you have a ton of fun. Not that i wish it upon my worst enemy, but we want you to come back to Florida. So be safe!!

Last edited:
G

Guest 88950

FYI PUFMM

Announcing a new Meetup for People United For Medical Marijuana - Orlando!

What: July 4th Fireworks at the Fountain

When: Sunday, July 4, 2010 2:00 PM

Where:
Lake Eola
195 N Rosalind Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
407-729-8595

We are planning on getting a booth at Lake Eola for the Independence Day festivities. The crowd is expected to exceed 150,000. There will be food, games, and music ... fun for the entire family.

Please come out and support us. We need volunteers and donations. One way we raise donations is by offering t-shirts at these events. If you can't volunteer, please come, donate, and get some shirts. This is a great time to meet your fellow supporters and make some new friends.

We need at least 20 motivated volunteers, the more, the better. We could make a huge leap towards Supreme Court Review (only another 54,000 valid signatures) on this single event if we had enough volunteers. Please let me know by this Sunday, June 20, how many of you will be able to come out and help collect signatures.

Many Thanks,

Kim

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com/People-United-For-Medical-Marijuana-Orlando/calendar/13835901/

Hey All,

Back again. Been busy the last couple of days. Moved the kids from 5 qt pots to 5 gal buckets yesterday. Added 5 more 23 watt CFLs to fill in some of the darker spots. They're all doing pretty well so far. I'm at 28 days veg and they are between 14 and 18 inches tall. Is this a good time to flip em or should I wait a few days until they get used to their new enviornment?

i'm really psyched I've gotten this far. I'm also thinking about trying to take some clones from a couple of them. (Maybe getting alittle too confident in my skills) :) Is this a good time for that?

album.php

G

Guest 88950

you can flip to 12/12 anytime you want. i usually repot when i put them into flower, just make sure the soil isnt dry b/c it will make a mess when transplanting.

take a clone and then put it under 12/12 to determine sex. if its F then take a few more clones if needed then flower.

if you are like me you retain by doing so all the reading only does so much. if you are not rushed to harvest then try different pruning techniques to increase yield. i have 2 girls that were topped and 2 girls that were FIMMED. i know now that topping is more stressfull and the recovery time is longer. on one of the FIM'd girls i FIM'd all the tops again and in a few weeks ill put her into a bigger pot and take clones, the other FIM'd girl went into 12/12 last week.

i like FIM'ng over Toping so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts