What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

good drown

i think i may have to buy a small can 33 for my 3x3 veg tent. the plants are 2 feet tall and have had a slight smell for the past 2 weeks. its not necessary though, as all the air in that room gets pulled and filtered through a can 100. i got 5 fly pack seeds, 4 god sour saver, and 3 dj shorts f13 all just sprouted 1-2 inches tall. in a few days i'll move the current plants from the tent into the 1200 hps 12/12 room.

Ioni Botani

Its how ya know yer movin'!

picture.php

Funny box.

That shit aint going in the recycling bin!

IoniOut.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Really super nice plant there "evlme2". Do you have any more like that one?

joseaf

that is some nice bubba you got over there evil! nice pics!

on another note...i really need to put some carbon filters on my micro grows....god my house stinks of WW and i still have 5 weeks left....I dont remember the smell being this bad running her the first few times ive ran her....

I will be looking into micro carbon scrubber units tonight! Stay safe FLA! We run this sh*t!

I had the same problem with smells. I came home one day and I noticed a slight smell of herbs in the air. I purchased the Ozone Jr from HGT and the smell is gone. I placed it in the tent near the entry.

I also purchased one of those auto spray unit from WalM to spray deodorant in the air near the tent.

G

Guest 18340

fuckin perrrrrttttyyyyy :canabis: :yes::yes:

i wish my fuckn revegers would hurry the fuck up :watchplant: just a lil heads up make sure u take cuts b4 flower she dosent like to reveg for shit :dunno:

i just put out the 6 DC and a sour d hopefully i get a tru male from the DC :biggrin:

stay safe
:smokey:
I haven't had luck revegging plants so I don't take any chances, i keep a half dozen cuts of her. I love this strain, I'll have her around forever!

Really super nice plant there "evlme2". Do you have any more like that one?
She's the only one that far along. I do have more but they just started flowering.

I know right...fockkkk!

Is it just because of the cold, or does she purple up like that all the time.
I knew she got a lil purps but damn.

I
The purple leaves are from the cold weather. I plan on running a few indoors in a few weeks so we'll see what colors she brings:biggrin:
Good luck on your move bro, you know what to do if you need help.

The purple leaves are from the cold weather. I plan on running a few indoors in a few weeks so we'll see what colors she brings:biggrin:
Good luck on your move bro, you know what to do if you need help.

I got one running under a 600w. She's nice and green 2 weeks into flower. It must be the cold bringing out the purple. I post a pic tomorrow after I go in the garden.

MagniKhan

Veteran
Beans a poppin'!!:dance013:
I got my lil package from the UK! I've popped 5 Nirvana AK48 and one of my freebies, some DNA Rocklock!
Fun, fun....

G

Guest 88950

....i wish my fuckn revegers would hurry the fuck up :watchplant: just a lil heads up make sure u take cuts b4 flower she dosent like to reveg for shit :dunno:

stay safe
:smokey:

i found out the hard way about re-veggin. the clones i took well into flower are still fucked up, one has taken off but still only one blade leafs.

i know now to take cuts just before they go to flower. oh well, at least this fast frosty strain lives on.

Killa, nice pics as always. how long does that haze you got take to finish and is it a leggy haze? ill being trying to get some SSH beans when i get the balls to order. if not SSH some haze from Shanti.

i got a professional microscope with light today, was gifted to me from a friend. the bud i just harvested has a really good high but after looking at the trichs most were cloudy but none abmer. ill know for my next round to let them go another 2-3 weeks or however long till 80% amber.

Ioni Botani

Yo Evl, Ill try and nab somma that snowdawgggg for ya!

In the new place, internet is on, let the games begin!

Helllooooooo freedom!

I.

G

Guest 16149

Ioni
Glad you made the move, maybe now I can see alittle more of ya since you are now closer :) Need anything let me know.
Blaner

Ioni Botani

Thanks to all of you.

Thanks to all of you.

Ioni
Glad you made the move, maybe now I can see alittle more of ya since you are now closer :) Need anything let me know.
Blaner

Thank you, Blaner...(Hopefully we'll all be seeing more of each other!)

....and everyone else who has helped over the last couple months.

Should be popping a 10 pack of F.U.C.K.E.M.'s Kali Mist x Romulan....or should I do Mob Boss (ChemDawgD x TangTang)...?

Any suggestions my brethren?

:dance013:

IonI BotanI

Tropical

Bubble Hash

I don't think I have posted these pics in a long time, but I did run some trim through my Bubble Bags once. I recently posted pics of my cannabutter and BHOE, so I dug these up to share with you guys.

Basic tips: Use plenty of ice, don't use too much trim, don't agitate too much, shake the last bag to get the water out, dry the hash on cardboard or in the freezer.

Some strains make better tasting bubble hash than others. It might have something to do with how water soluable the terpenes are. If they dissolve in water, then that flavor gets washed out during the hash making process. Some common strains that Bubble Man likes are Haze, Skunk, Sweet Tooth, LUI, BC Hashplant, and C-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.