What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

komrade komura

I moved my timer with the time change a few weeks ago in England and the girls didn't mind it at all.

Although adding +1 is easy, remembering to do so is not.

G

Guest 18340

Hot damn, it's about time a Florida official says it like it is.
Those are some beautiful nugz you got their Blaner123Doobie:joint:

G

good drown

good looking buds indeed.
my sprung bags shipped out today, so wed arrival!

G

Guest 88950

blaner, how is the high on that gorillagrape?

toasted, thx for the heads up on the article. this needs to occur in every fl county.

Meaty

Nice buds blaner! They look tasty.

Good lookin sift ya got there too evl. Seems the Fla boys are always toking well!

nice pics every1 :yes:
looks like i moved to early looks like west palm might b the most happinin place in florida soon if commissioner Burt Aaronson gets his way :joint: there real estate market will b the best in fl :D
http://www.wflx.com/global/story.asp?s=11429894

stay safe
:pimp3:

Would this be state wide or just for that city, county? Either way it's great to see this progress!

G

Guest 16149

SSH
They are still drying, but I did sneak a small bud into the bowl, very sweet and sour grape taste, will post more as it cures and develops its true flaavor , but would say the outlook is very good :)

G

Guest 18340

Oh man, sour grape taste, i love it!! Yeah, thats some dry sift thats been collecting for a few days.
good drown, looking forward to see what comes outta those Sprung bags;)
Wake and bake time folks, GOOD MORNING MY FELLOW GROWERS!
Stay safe everybody, Evl

G

Guest 88950

good morning my fla brethren. i cant wait till harvest and maybe this will be my last qp i have to get till harvest and cure.

i broke down yesterday and took a couple 20 mg baclofen's to kill the spasms and that shit makes me to where im extremely sleepy and dont know/remember shit. i fuckin hate pharmaceuticals and expierencing this the last day makes me greatful for those who have provided my meds for the last 10 yrs.

i was searching for one of the threads i follow and it hit me that was the one that johnnie fkn law took down. peace bro and your definitly in my prayers.

G

Guest 18340

Do what you gotta do SSH. Pharmaceuticals have their purpose, no doubt about that. I give you credit for respecting those powerful drugs for what they are and using them only nothing else helps.

royboy555

SIMPLY HYDROPONICS

SIMPLY HYDROPONICS

JUST A CITE ANYONE OF YOU CAN VISIT THAT LIVE IN THE PINELLAS COUNTY AREA. IF YOU DONT THINK YOUR BEING WATCHED AND FOLLOWED FROM SIMPLY HYDROPONICS STORE ON ULMERTON ROAD THEN THIS LINK MIGHT CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT SAFETY MEASURES. WWW.allbuisiness.com/crime-law.../law.../13111482-1.html or go to google search engine and type in simply hydroponics arrest then go to 2nd or 3rd cite with the afformentioned link address. the pinellas county sherriffs office will do what they have to to bust you even if it means lying on arrest warrants.

Last edited:

Tropical

Nice buds blaner! They look tasty.

Good lookin sift ya got there too evl. Seems the Fla boys are always toking well!

Would this be state wide or just for that city, county? Either way it's great to see this progress!

That county. California is talking about legalizing and taxing it. So, you could buy it even for recreational use.

G

good drown

JUST A CITE ANYONE OF YOU CAN VISIT THAT LIVE IN THE PINELLAS COUNTY AREA. IF YOU DONT THINK YOUR BEING WATCHED AND FOLLOWED FROM SIMPLY HYDROPONICS STORE ON ULMERTON ROAD THEN THIS LINK MIGHT CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT SAFETY MEASURES. WWW.allbuisiness.com/crime-law.../law.../13111482-1.html or go to google search engine and type in simply hydroponics arrest then go to 2nd or 3rd cite with the afformentioned link address. the pinellas county sherriffs office will do what they have to to bust you even if it means lying on arrest warrants.

great post!
there ya go tropical, thats like 6 arrests from people simply going to the hydro store, then getting their power bill to get a warrant.
not good stuff:mad:

G

Guest 18340

Thats only half the story you're getting. The ones that get convicted do so largely because they choose to plea it out rather than fight and beat it. How do I know? I was facing LIFE in prison in a certain case that I will not talk about. The first offer was 25, or face life if convicted. I told them to bring it. Three years later, the morning of trial, the state offers me time served. Yeah right.
It took a jury 2 hours to acquit me.
I know for a fact that the majority of cases like those get tossed when challenged. My lawyer says so.
Again, can you get busted from shopping at a hydro shop? Yup. Is it legal? Barely. And if it's as straight up as the article makes it to be, definitely not legal. Does it matter one way or another? No. It's all about the $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts