What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasted1

:pumpkin: sup every1 happy halloween :pumpkin:
did some movin this week gotta love drive'n down 95 then us1 with a truck cab full of flower'n plants and some moms pressed against the window :D
still gotta nutter run to make but gotta wait till after tonight to many :angrymod: out tonight :noway:

every1 be carefull tonight :sasmokin:

stay safe
:pumpkin:

oldgrayhair

did some movin this week gotta love drive'n down 95 then us1 with a truck cab full of flower'n plants and some moms pressed against the window :D
still gotta nutter run to make but gotta wait till after tonight to many :angrymod: out tonight :noway:

stay safe

Dude! You had to be seriously sketched making that trip...I'd be in a hospital from the stress!

**Mental note - disregard immediately any "To Do" list that starts with 2 rips of C99**

natrone23

stay safe

Just tell the cops your a "pot farmer" for Halloween

toasted1

OGH it was a lil sketch always follow my gut and it felt like i could do it so i packed a bowl of bubba {if im goin in im gonna be fukn roasted atleast} and cranked up the KMK and prayed i didnt get in a fender bender :D

natrone :laughing::laughing: "yea officer these are realistic replicas of pot plants with tru scent tecnoligy" :laughing::laughing:

stay safe

N

nightballa613

props to you toasted. glad your still safe! hows the c99 ogh? happy halloween everyone and stay safe!!!

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Glad you made it safe toasted1...cant go wrong blastin some KMK, they are a great band...seen them like 7 times....and actuallly got a chance to blaze with a few of them

Happy Halloween everyone

haze crazy

My Ladies like Madeleine Peyroux, I guess it`s `cause I`m their daddy. I just spent a couple hours reading this thread. Glad I found it. Grew a lot of bagseed outside organically here on the FL west coast over the years. I`m giving bubblugum a try now. My first `STORE BOUGHT` genetics. Wish me luck and I hope the mold demon keeps away. I`ll post some pics someday...

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
::witch:Happy Halloween y'all there's a big green pot cloud hangin over Florida and I'm feelin no pain, I trust y'all are doin the same.:pumpkin::pumpkin::pumpkin::smoker::smoker::smoker:

G

good drown

AWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
:witch2::witch2::witch::witch::pumpkin::pumpkin:
the one time of the year the door is answered
have to make a 9 o'clock candy run, got hit kinda hard, much later than last year. but we love it, we carved a few pumpkins and will keep lights on for a few more hours. got our dog dressed up, he is loving it

G

Guest 88950

OGH it was a lil sketch always follow my gut and it felt like i could do it so i packed a bowl of bubba {if im goin in im gonna be fukn roasted atleast} and cranked up the KMK and prayed i didnt get in a fender bender :D

natrone :laughing::laughing: "yea officer these are realistic replicas of pot plants with tru scent tecnoligy" :laughing::laughing:

stay safe

:respect: i like the way you ride out, blazed and your moms :moon: all those cars.

Meaty

Hope yall had a nice, toasty halloween :joint: I know I did.

This time change is gettin me. Now insted of being up early, I am up super early :D

Spicoli

Veteran
I hear ya meaty....I hate the time change...im up way to early now:D

Morning Florida Farmers

Morning Florida Farmers

Come On Guys, Dont You No That A Good Dirt Farmer Gets Up Before The Chickens. Good Morning All You Dirt Farmers:pumpkin: The Harvest If Wating

Spicoli

Veteran
Ya i hear ya Igotyourback....hey back at ya fellow dirt farmer...I guess I would be classified as a Peat Moss farmer myself...as Peat Moss is my primary growth medium...Peace

killa12345

Hope everyone had a safe halloween.....Thank god i left the candy by the driveway......

When i got home and walked in the house.....Damn it smelt, I need to get some other smell deterent! Hope everyone had a great night!

Stay safe guys and girls
Killa

G

Guest 18340

What up Florida! Had a great Halloween, dressed up as a priest, the wife was a hot little school girl, and drank like a fish. A few Bacardi/cokes and 2 Long Island Iced teas and I was RIPPED! I seem to remember a few joints being passed around lol.
Alrighty then, gonna go nurse this hang over with some Schnazzleberry and munch the fuck out.
Light and Love folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.