What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boo

damn, I found a disc that was from OG days...this is one of my last OG plants that I had to road trip

Tropical

JUST A CITE ANYONE OF YOU CAN VISIT THAT LIVE IN THE PINELLAS COUNTY AREA. IF YOU DONT THINK YOUR BEING WATCHED AND FOLLOWED FROM SIMPLY HYDROPONICS STORE ON ULMERTON ROAD THEN THIS LINK MIGHT CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT SAFETY MEASURES. WWW.allbuisiness.com/crime-law.../law.../13111482-1.html or go to google search engine and type in simply hydroponics arrest then go to 2nd or 3rd cite with the afformentioned link address. the pinellas county sherriffs office will do what they have to to bust you even if it means lying on arrest warrants.

Wow, thanks for the link. When we visit a hydro store, we should assume that the police might run the tags looking for a mj related offense in the owners criminal record. Then, police visit the home address, looking for excessive power consumption. I never thought of that. My power meter is visible from my neighbor's house. If the police have his permission to enter his backyard, they don't need my permission to see my meter. Some people might have a meter visible from the street. Anybody with a 20 kw grow and ten tons of a/c to cool it, should make sure to have the view to his meter blocked by landscaping or something.

The report also says that police sniff for mj odor at the homes of mj offenders found at the hydro store, but everybody here already knows the importance of odor control.

Evlme, it looks like it is perfectly legal for the police to run your tags and drive by your house. What do you think the police did that was illegal and grounds for acquittal?

komrade komura

OK....what do we do about these scum sucking muddaphuckers?

How about we ask people to visit the store....non-stoners.

And bring donuts and coffee to any cops sitting in their cars.

If they believe this to be valuable work, then lets give them more of it to do...as much as possible...all without any results for them...except increased cost without offsetting revenue.

Until we organise too many of us will just be victims.

Sorry but I am fucking sick and tired after decades hiding and lying about something that ain't no big deal....but it is used to gain funding for a prison system gone to profit. The dice are fucking loaded.

We gotta hit back somehow, in a manner that they don't expect and they can not action.

royboy555

Wow, thanks for the link. When we visit a hydro store, we should assume that the police might run the tags looking for a mj related offense in the owners criminal record. Then, police visit the home address, looking for excessive power consumption. I never thought of that. My power meter is visible from my neighbor's house. If the police have his permission to enter his backyard, they don't need my permission to see my meter. Some people might have a meter visible from the street. Anybody with a 20 kw grow and ten tons of a/c to cool it, should make sure to have the view to his meter blocked by landscaping or something.

The report also says that police sniff for mj odor at the homes of mj offenders found at the hydro store, but everybody here already knows the importance of odor control.

Evlme, it looks like it is perfectly legal for the police to run your tags and drive by your house. What do you think the police did that was illegal and grounds for acquittal?
IT DOESNT MATTER IF UR METER IS VISIBLE FROM THE STREET OR NEIGHBORS HOUSE . THE COPS GO STRAIGHT TO PROGRESS ENERGY AND LOOK AT UR PAST POWER USAGE . THEY DONT NEED A WARRANT TO DO THIS CAUSE PROGRESS ENERGY WILL GIVE ANYONE TIS INFO.ITS ALL LEGITE. WHEN THE COPS GET A HIGH POWER CONSUMPTION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM THEM THEN THEY HAVE ANOTHER COP COME BY AND LIE ABOUT SMELLING IT THEN THEY HAVE PROBABLE CAUSE EVEN WHEN THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN EQUIPTMENT OR MJ.BELIEVE WHAT IM SAYING.

royboy555

DONT ELECT BILL MCCOLLON INTO OFFICE . HES PRO LAW INFORCEMENT AND IS LEADER OF THE FLORIDA HOUSE. HE SPEARHEADED TO GET THE NEW 25 PLANT GETS YOU 15 MANDATORY IN PRISON ACT IN JULY 2008 IN A SPECIAL LEGISLATION . WE THE VOTERS NEVER SAW IT ON A BALLOT . THATS HOW WE LOSE. BY ELECTING PRO LAW ENFORCEMENT INTO OFFICE.

komrade komura

Wait a minute...they are looking into a BILLING system that contains my payment info...bank details.

Didn't think they could look at my banking information without a warrant?

G

good drown

they do not look into anything with billing,
they call up florida power, or progress energy, explain who they are and say they need to check for high power use. what the power company will do is look at yours, and alot of other houses surrounding you.

G

Guest 18340

Which case we talking about? If a cop smells weed then thats all the probable cause he needs, period.

B

boo

a trick I learned long ago is when you power up a grow, you do it slowly and steadily so the power consumption ticks up and not leaps up...having a mig welder around can do alot to explain useage...hope all floggers are doing fine...still sick as a dog over here

hey RoyBoy....that 25 plant rule.....what is a "plant" in this legal sense ?? a flowering plant with buds.....

a mother in veg .....??
a baby clone w/ roots .... ??
a cutting..no roots ... ??

all of the above ???

i've never really been able to find a clear cut answer to the "25"....any help would be great.

B

boo

I think we all are saddened by the lack of show saturday and sunday...as for the plants, I am under the opinion that a plant is a plant when it is able to sustain growth on it's own...that could mean cuts too as they grow in a water enriched solution...under 25 is difficult if one intends on haing a perpetual grow,,,

thanks for the well wishes fellas...this thing feels like it's gonna kill me but I do think I will live...not at the current moment, but soon...ahahahaha

Get Better Boo

Get Better Boo

Boo, Get To Fealing Better Bud. We Need You Around Here For Sure. I have slowed my Chit Chat Down On Here A Little But I Sure Still Look In Here All The Time

:woohoo: I am realy getting my Green Thumb and All is looking real good, I stoped babying them and My girls are just Triving now.:woohoo:

G

Guest 16149

Getto :=)

Welcome aboard, you will like it here. Nice pics in your gallery :)

Blaner

royboy555

LOOK GUYS. POWER CUNSUMPTION RECORDS AND YOUR PERSONAL INFO LIKE THE BILLING ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. ALL THE COPS NEED IS YOUR NAME OR ADDRESS AND THE POWER COMPANY TELLS THE COPS WHAT YOUR POWER USAGE IS AND HOW MANY KILLOWATT HOURS ARE USED DURRING A PERIOD OF TIME. IF THE POWER IS HIGHER THAN SOME OF THE OTHER VARIOUS SORROUNDING RESIDENCES IN YOUR AREA THAT HAVE THE SAME AREA OF SQUARE FOOTAGE THAN THEY START PUTTING TOGETHER A CASE. THE MAIN THING THEY LIKE TO USE IS GARBAGE PULLS AND LIE ABOUT A SMELL TO GET PROBABLE CAUSE FOR A SEARCH WARRANT TO BE ISSUED. REMEMBER NEVER TO THROW BILLS WITH YOUR NAME, LETTERS FROM THE MAIL, OR ANYTHING THAT EVEN REMOTELY LINKS YOU TO THAT RESIDENSE IN THE TRASH. BURN EVERYTHING!

royboy555

NOT NECESSARILY. THE LAW STATES THAT IF THE COP SAYS BURNT SMELL IS SMELLED THEN THE COP HAS TO TRY AND ASK PERMISSION TO ENTER TO GO IN OR HIT THE HOUSE THE SAME DAY BECAUSE THE EVIDENCE MAY BE PERCIVED TO BE DESTROYED BY THE TIME IT TAKES TO SECURE A SEARCH WARRANT. USSSUALLY WHEN A CASE IS ALREADY ONGOING THE AND COPS WONT HAVE ENOUGH FOR PROBABLE CAUSE YET THEY WILL SAY THEY DO A "SPOT CHECK " AND SNIFF AND SMELL THE ODOR OF "FRESH GROWING MARIJUANA" WHICH THEY DETERMINE IS DIFFERENT THAN BUNRT MARIJUANA ACCORDING TO THERE TRAINING AND EXPERTICE. AND YOU CANT FIGHT IT UNTILL YOU ASK FOR A "FRANKS HEARING" AND TRY AND PROVE TO THE COURT THE COP WAS LYING TO GET THE WARRANT SUPPRESSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.