What's new

Florida Growers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

haze crazy

The camera I saw is not a security camera. Private security cameras are never mounted (legally) on public utility poles. Only leo gets get permission for those. Private security cameras must have their own poles. I`ve done contract work for utility companies in the past and am familiar with this rule. Alan even suggests his customers not to park in the rear. No paranoia here Evlme2, just pointing out what I know...

G

Guest 18340

Never said the camera belonged to the shop...
And i'll reiterate, no one has ANYTHING to fear by shopping at their local hydro shop. Period.
Btw haze crazy, didnt call you paraniod, your comments would incite paranoia is what I wanted to get across. Folks around here are alittle uneasy lately for reasons and this would be fuel for a negative fire.
Being careful/smart is one thing, being paranoid is when the law starts winning.
If anybody doesnt brush up on their local growing laws before they get serious, then they're fools.
I did 5 solid years behind bars and was one of the few who actually had an education and could read and write (but can't type for shit lol!) and when guys would ask me to read their legal papers I was shocked as to how cops prosecutors and even their own lawyers fucked them. All because they didnt know shit about the law.
If you think that camera back their put you in jeopardy, then you did the right thing when you got home. Me? I shop at a place where the cops are within site of the front door. I know my rights and I'm doing nothing illegal. Until they can read the intent in my mind, I'm covered.
Welcome to the board haze crazy, Seed on indeed...

G

good drown

hey guys, i read about a new kind of bubblebags, called sprung bags, they are on ebay. a set of 5 for 5gallon is 90 shipped. not bad considering bubble bags are over 200. quality is supposed to be the same. im going to order a set. wont get to use them for a few weeks. i guess just in time for my new bong

oldgrayhair

The Sprung bags are 10 bucks cheaper at his site, use google so we don't upset the sponsors, as he doesn't have the ebay fees that way. Definitely on my wish list.

Peace - ogh

Ioni Botani

Bubblicious!

Bubblicious!

The Sprung bags are 10 bucks cheaper at his site, use google so we don't upset the sponsors, as he doesn't have the ebay fees that way. Definitely on my wish list.

Peace - ogh

Hey OGH....If you or evl ever are interested...I have a 1 gal bubblebag set....shes small....but still gets it done! It can fit about 2 oscars.
ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE SOME BUBBLE AROUND!
I like that full melt ya got up there....Cindy right?! Dayumn....one day.
That is ISO correct?
Only time I ever made full melt.
The bags would do it but I dont have the 75 and 45 bags....so it lumps it all into one funky batch...the 25 bag.....MMMMmmMMM!
BLESSSIR!
-Ioni muddaskuntin' Botani
:witch:

G

Guest 18340

We were just talking about those bags OGH and I. Coupla people posted great things about them already. Don't be surprised if the quality is better than, you know...

Last edited:
G

good drown

well im ordering soon, like almost now, or right now. with that, my first dirty souf harvest and the new bong, things should be quiet nice in the next few weeks.
i got some blackstrap molasses at a health food store. ohhhh-righhhht

G

Guest 88950

GD, let us know how the quality is. i get my molasses at a health food store cheap.

haze crazy, its all about what makes you comfortable. im with evl about not worrying when i go to the hydro store b/c it perfectly legal and i know my rights and im not intimidated if/when approached by leo. i actually enjoy talking to the manager and discussing the methods of growing that they show off.

G

Guest 18340

It's 6:10 in the morning and I just got home from a long night at work. Hitting a packed bowl of Schnazz as I type so, good morning Florida, and goodnight:joint:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Sup all...just stoppin through to say hey and blow some Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk smoke:D...Peace

Evl your C99 are lookin great bro...keep up the great work

OGH...looks like you had a great luch time at evls :D

Good drown...stoked for you bro...One crop down and many to go

oldgrayhair

Looks like an awesome day to get things done both indoors and out today.

To do list: :pumpkin:

- Coffee, oatmeal, 2 hits of Cindy

- LST on some outdoor buckets, glance at bowl and remember I'm still high

- Mix the nutes for the weekend, trick myself and smoke bowl of schnazz

- Do a quick ounce run of bubble, all while smoking ISO, a stoner dichotomy

- Feed indoor girls while singing Dave Mathews (they are chicks, they dig this!)

- Spend the afternoon taste testing and practicing some guitar (for the chicks)

- Nap

Peace and smoke an extra bowl today for all the Florida boys fighting the law!
-ogh

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
Looks like an awesome day to get things done both indoors and out today.

To do list: :pumpkin:

- Coffee, oatmeal, 2 hits of Cindy

- LST on some outdoor buckets, glance at bowl and remember I'm still high

- Mix the nutes for the weekend, trick myself and smoke bowl of schnazz

- Do a quick ounce run of bubble, all while smoking ISO, a stoner dichotomy

- Feed indoor girls while singing Dave Mathews (they are chicks, they dig this!)

- Spend the afternoon taste testing and practicing some guitar (for the chicks)

- Nap

Peace and smoke an extra bowl today for all the Florida boys fighting the law!
-ogh

OGH that sounds like a great plan!Although my girls like Pearl Jam:muahaha: ,I'm with ya on the rest of the to do list. Maybe a little Fla/Ga action later on.:dueling:

Stay safe
Krizz :witch2:

oldgrayhair

Hey Krizz! Good to see ya! Pearl Jam is always good...haven't got the new one yet....but the couple tracks I've heard I'm liking. Been doing some oldschool Mother Love Bone lately....good shit even after all these years.

Have a great one!

Dave Mathews (they are chicks, they dig this!)
LOL good one oldgray
From your to do list, it looks like you're livin it up....enjoy man.
I'm enjoying the Gator game with some average comercial bud. :rolleyes:

BUT I'm pretty stoked on my Lemon Skunk... here she is a couple days ago at 3 weeks.
picture.php

picture.php

shes got a fairly intense lemon/citrus smell and it gets better every day. Looove it.

Hope things are looking ok with any law drama going on:fsu:...Peace guys.

G

good drown

nice one, im smoking some ok outdoor. hopefully the last bag i have to buy, but maybe one more until harvest.
i have a couple super lemon hazes going right now. lemony as a mofo

Status
Not open for further replies.