What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Midity

Veteran
thanks coba, and yessir anything from tool kills it. adam jones is one hell of a guitarist, his grungy but beautiful riffs coupled with maynard's signature voice and his penchant for all things butthole its a winner all day

Catatafish

Veteran
Dont forget about DC as well! Best drummer in the biz.

Caught the last couple shows here. Been eyeballing the site for the next one as they did start touring again but seem to be on a break atm.

Rosetta Stoned is a friggin classic......Aliens and acid, what more could you need?

Hugh Midity

Veteran
right, all of them are top of their game on point musicians, I'm just quite taken with adam jones because I want to be able to play like that. I challenge you to find a shitty tool song, you might find a better one but not a shitty one lol. and if i remember he mentions blotter in there so not dmt though i would not be suprised . I staked the ortega cause I knew they'd get heavy but I'm pretty sure she'd stand on her own if left unstaked

Catatafish

Veteran
Love me some tool. Yea i cant think of any shitty songs. Maybe songs i have heard too much....but def. not shitty.

There are some good concert footages out there Morcheeba, at one point in time i was downloading tons of them.

There was a good one from the 90s where some came out dressed as Christ, i think it may have been in the UK. Maynard still had that "beginning stages of chemo" look with long hair but half of it missing :)

The last show at UCF arena, there was a frikken cloud of smoke just a rollin out of the bathroom, visibility was pretty low ;)

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good MK. That C99BX1 pheno sounds killer. Room looks well setup as well. Good to see ya around again.

Catatafish that WhiteDawg looks and sounds pretty nice.

Hugh the Ortega is a beast no doubt. Definitely a good yeilder. Nice job bro.

Asslover

Veteran
Looks like you'll be smoking Ortega for a minute. I told you she was a yielder bro, fill that tent with her an pay some bills :biggrin:
Have a room FULL of her myself, got a tour of a few Mediterranean islands coming up and the dollar takes a beating over there. Last time was 690 euro for a thousand U.S...:yoinks:

MagniKhan

Veteran
Nice looking Ortega! That will do ya for a few.

A few Flowers for you all to start your day.:canabis:

Bubba day 64 and about to get chopped.

Be Safe and enjoy the wonderful weather,
MK:ying:

Asslover

Veteran
Superb job on the Bubba MK! That one cut that is a life long keeper for me. I've had her 5 years now myself and have spread her to the 4 corners.:ying:

Asslover

Veteran
Hot as hell out there today it is. Hope everyone is keeping there rooms cool enough...
Coupla shots of my soil run thats just about finished.
First up is the Ortega. Really, she speaks for herself :)
picture.php

Next up is Leia OG (Gage Green). This pheno is a keeper. Yields huge rocks that STINK of lemon/burned rubber/fuel.
picture.php

Last but not least, The Gorilla Grape. Fla cut of course ;)

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts