What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Whats up Floridians...
I understand there isn't much of a spidermite concern down here, Thanks in advance

you gotta be kidding me...this state is flooded with spider mites due to the clone shipping and lack of proper housekeeping...I got hit with 'em many years ago when I got a little cocky with gifted cuts...never underestimate them...

Catatafish

Veteran
Without a doubt! Florida has been known to have some very bad White Fly outbreaks.
A partner had to break down TWICE because of them...

Sounds like you had the same experience as me. i was mad at someone for awhile after that...

Once was near the end and didnt lose everything, the next was complete failure at 50days on a 60. In like 2-3 weeks just completely took over and nothing could stop em. I tried filling the place up with lady bugs every other day on top of other things, the chick at the garden center was looking at me funny after about the 5th time being there buying lady bugs. Eventually killed them all but the damn silver stringy shit they leave behind is just fuckin nasty. They end up COATING the plants in that shit. Looks like they were just in gangbang shoot or something.

Coba

Veteran
F-in white flies! Little stringy-shittin bastards.

Without a doubt! Florida has been known to have some very bad White Fly outbreaks.
A partner had to break down TWICE because of them...

lucky for me these nasty bastards haven't got in my garden yet. even afteri had to take a beautiful 10' hibiscus bush ... down to the ground ... scared the white flies I couldn't kill would spread.

These suck too.

toasted1

ASS.... sup brother sry its taken so long for me to respond i hardly get any free time to post anymore

hope every1z safe and high out there

stay safe
:smokey:

Last edited:

Asslover

Veteran
picture.php

Catatafish

Veteran
I cant remember who told me they had some cookie wreck beans to pop anymore, i think maybe grown out and morcheeba......

I will be running mine on the next run in june, but so far in veg they are pretty greasy :) hopefully a sign of things to come. Every leaf on them has some nice bling on em, for veg anyway.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I have a pack still..........cant wait till you get them in flower, make sure to post a few pics so I can drool.

peace

Catatafish

Veteran
Will do brother. Hopefully i get off my lazy butt and get a new battery by then so i dont have to do the 3 pic shuffle to the charger

Gonna throw some more WFA pics up as soon as they get a little further along. Right now they aint much to look at, but probably next week they should be startin to strut a little.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's up fellas? Just popping through to see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well with y'all.

Going to rockville in j'ville next weekend, ang fellow tokers making to the show? I'll be in a cloud of haze, should be easy to find.

SS-

Sup fellas dropping some dried mug shots. Lost all my growing pics but these are some shots a friend had. First one is WiFi and the second is bubba x og from CC. Loudest thing of life. Weakest buzz ever

picture.php

picture.php

Catatafish

Veteran
What's up fellas? Just popping through to see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well with y'all.

Going to rockville in j'ville next weekend, ang fellow tokers making to the show? I'll be in a cloud of haze, should be easy to find.

Im still burnt up from last weekends festival...no shade at all.

I made some triple stuff cookies that really didnt mix well with all that heat and sun. It was a rough drive home.

FlaDankster

Veteran

I hear Lemmy and the boyz aren't going to make it to the show.Glad we didn't get tickets as Motorhead are the only ones i was even interested in.......pretty much seen all the others.

oldgrayhair

Just wanted to pop in for a min and let everyone know these nug shots here are killin me! Glad to see this thread still cranking out the goodies.

Hope all is well with everyone. Still walking the line they laid out for me and grateful I'm not in a box.

Peace - ogh

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Whats going on everyone. Hope everyone is having a good safe weekend.

Mellow be safe there brotha. Even I wont go to events in J-Ville any more and that's not that far from me. lol Hope ya have a good time though.

So this run I must have found the Animal Cookies sweet spot cause she is blowin up. Buds are bigger now at 6.5 weeks then they were at 9+ weeks on previous runs. Changed a few things up from the last run that probably have a lot to do with it. That and this one has gotten nothing but Grokashi and Probiotic Organics from the time it was put in cubes to be rooted.

Animal Cookies @ 6 1/2 weeks 12/12:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-G/O :ying:

Status
Not open for further replies.