What's new

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coba

Veteran
What's up fellas? Just popping through to see how everyone is doing. Hope all is well with y'all.

Going to rockville in j'ville next weekend, ang fellow tokers making to the show? I'll be in a cloud of haze, should be easy to find.
what up... dude, I was just eye balling your wifi x sssdh crosses still left on the bay sf.

have you grown any out ... what's the story? I would love to learn more about that cross.

speakin of GrownOut ... some fine looking nugs, sir. Damn fine.

You too SS-

thanks for those pics

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words everyone!!! :tiphat:

G/O,

both look great but I think GGG ogkb x op looks better........fill us in which is more potent.

peace

Thanks bro. The Animal is most likely to pack the most punch but well see. Wish you were closer so you could try some of this GroKashi grown bud. It makes a big difference in flavor and potency. At this point it looks like the Animal will yield around 3zips dry and the OGKB x OP isn't going to yield much over an ounce. I have her cloned so I will run her a couple more times before I decide to toss her or not.

Looking good G\O!

What is the probiotics organics?

Thanks bro. I will get the list together of what I am using. More info can be found at http://www.grokashi.com Basically its the use of GroKashi plus full organic amendments and supplements. I use all of Dragonfly Earth Medicine products which you can find here: https://www.dragonflyearthmedicine.com/

Morcheeba*

Veteran
I wish I was closer also but im going to look into both links as im about to switch to gh 3 part but im not sure now.

peace

MagniKhan

Veteran
Happy 420 Brothers and sisters. Good to see all the faces here these days, it's been awhile.
First I would like to clear up something.....the rumors of me being a "juggalo" are greatly exaggerated....funny though.

Been hangin' lower then a miner's nuts the last few months. After some tweaks and such I feel as though I can communicate without my anxiety levels going off the charts...some might say paranoid, I'd say Florida Grower.

Much love to everyone.

Asslover, you seem like a real square dude I once knew....bet we have so much in common.

Here's a few crappy pics I snapped of some girls in tha' box.

Pinapple Chunk

Gorilla Grape

pre98 Bubba

12v Bilge pump draining my new floor.

$40 12v power supply conversion.

I'll post more later tonight I have a bunch of work to get done. Just couldn't wait to drop you guys a line.

Peace, be safe and share the love!
MK

MagniKhan

Veteran
Thanks guys, sorry to have worried ya'. :tiphat:

Here's some pic's with the lights off tonight.

pre98 Bubba 63 days.

Groups shot, mainly Pineapple Chunk and Bubba.

Gorilla Grape 2 days

Saw someone mention white flies earlier, I've had my battles with them. Here in Florida it's not hard to get them, and the little bastards can be a motherfucker.
I've grown to love Neem, god I spray it all the time. Haven't seen a fungus gnat since and any dampening issue are so long gone, just spray some neem on it!

I've been battling the borg for awhile now and white flies were whipped out in the process. Every Week Azmax drench, Dr.Doom spidermite control and bombs ( twice so far) and neem all the time. Little fuckers just keep popping up.
Last time I had them I used Avid and that was it, still have some. BUT that was before I knew better ( I listened to some grow shop dude, you know the story), now there now way in hell I'd use it. I wish I had something as effective. This is the Second week of the Azamax at the highest consideration one week apart, before that it was two treatments almost topped out and 14 days apart. I'm gonna spray and bomb again tomorrow night with Dr.Doom, hopefully religious diligent repetition will get them.

Anyway be safe my Brother's,
MK:ying:

P.S. I should have something for "Manard" soon, the Mosca C99BX-1 I have going is, WOW, off the fucking charts, yield, smell ( oh God does she smell!) and a "Sit the fuck down, hope you didn't need to do anything else today" attitude! Best in the box right now, and that sayin' sometin' .

Catatafish

Veteran
"Sit the fuck down, hope you didn't need to do anything else today" attitude!

Lol! Nice description MK

I was telling my friend the TD WhiteDawg #5 we got would "tear your head off like a pez dispenser and puke down your throat and close you back up."

I accidently had too much over the weekend.....needless to say nothing got done. Had to drink a couple monsters to just to get back home.

She def. has the look, smell, and potency.....not sure on yield as i haven't run her myself yet but ive been told its not low. I guess we will see.

I'll grab a nug shot later tonight and post, i dont have much left of the samples i was given.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
MK,

I hope you beat the borg.............im going to use up all the systemic pesticide on the outdoor bushes and plants to create a death barrier for any bugs stopping by my yard. guess its a good way to dispose of stuff ill not use in my garden.

Catatafish

Veteran
WD#5

Not my trim job but it will do :biggrin:

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

I think i got the picture a little better this time compared to the bubba at least.

Hugh, i still have a piece tucked away for you that i haven't touched......yet:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts