What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

RockinRobot

Looking good RR, I know you are happy to get going again.

Thanks unreg

Most definitely. Got the room all cleaned and bombed, so no more mealy bugs.

I flipped these to flower 1 week ago and as soon as those Ethos plants are big enough they're getting flowered as well.

picture.php

picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
Oh shit looks like America is gonna be back on lockdown... And I had hoped that the cops state troopers park police and others that spent months chasing my ass off the beach at 4:30 am every morning for months are gonna be back... lmfao you can’t lock down my beach I’m gonna swim two miles every morning. They did try... got to the point where I would park my bike down by the dunes and having worn my swim suit or wetsuit I would sprint across the beach sometimes between them and disappear in the water... Mr Navy showed me the Skill of covert beach egress and it works every time... back on my bike and gone... They all know it was me... little things are so amusingly fun... Was told the other day they would catch me if we have to lockdown again... Oops I’ll take odds on that

RockinRobot

Oh shit looks like America is gonna be back on lockdown... And I had hoped that the cops state troopers park police and others that spent months chasing my ass off the beach at 4:30 am every morning for months are gonna be back... lmfao you can’t lock down my beach I’m gonna swim two miles every morning. They did try... got to the point where I would park my bike down by the dunes and having worn my swim suit or wetsuit I would sprint across the beach sometimes between them and disappear in the water... Mr Navy showed me the Skill of covert beach egress and it works every time... back on my bike and gone... They all know it was me... little things are so amusingly fun... Was atold the other day they would catch me if we have to lockdown again... Oops I’ll take odds on that

Sadly it's a possibility. He's an idiot if he thinks he can do anything to stop the damn virus short of the vaccines already underway.

The American people are such a bunch of self entitled idiots that always think their rights are more important than others, so no amount of lockdown and mask mandates will change anything. When a medical professional, who was diagnosed with Covid and told to quarantine, goes to a medical convention instead, how are you going to get the average Joe to comply. This isn't China where they can throw people in jail for disobeying the government.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Sadly it's a possibility. He's an idiot if he thinks he can do anything to stop the damn virus short of the vaccines already underway.

The American people are such a bunch of self entitled idiots that always think their rights are more important than others, so no amount of lockdown and mask mandates will change anything. When a medical professional, who was diagnosed with Covid and told to quarantine, goes to a medical convention instead, how are you going to get the average Joe to comply. This isn't China where they can throw people in jail for disobeying the government.

Totally Agree!!! I know I drove the beach police nuts lmao...

RockinRobot

Growing so well I had to supercrop the 2 biggest ones. They were growing into the lights. 22 days 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

The new Ethos plants, Member Berry and OVU x Josh D OG at 21 days since sprouting. They don't look tall but have 3-4 nodes each. Very bushy plants with extremely tight node spacing.

picture.php

RockinRobot

Finally got around to redoing my veg area. Since I'm very limited on space I decided to go multi level with rack flood trays. Can veg up to 30 plants at a time and top shelf for clones and/or seedlings. Just need to finish the plumbing now.

Lights are all 20w 6500k LED T5 and have been working well for veg so far.

picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
Finally got around to redoing my veg area. Since I'm very limited on space I decided to go multi level with rack flood trays. Can veg up to 30 plants at a time and top shelf for clones and/or seedlings. Just need to finish the plumbing now.

Lights are all 20w 6500k LED T5 and have been working well for veg so far.

View Image

Looks great RR

Copperfield

Been more than a minute. Talk about a blast from the past.

Welcome back.

Yea man... I guess your right... didn’t realize just how long it had been... i work outta town so I had to put things on hold for a while....
it’s good to be back... looks like your still knocken em outta the park... I like what I see!! I’m still getting back on my feet... wish I woulda scrogged ahead of time... it was a real pain in the ass fighting tubing and branches... rooms filling up quick... I extended the room by 3 ft.... I still can’t walk through it... ?

Copperfield

Here's my current run at 5 weeks on an 11 week strain

View Image

View Image

View Image

Damn rr, that’s a long run, but by the looks of things... you’ll have 2 liter buds on the tops o them ladies... looks like your evolving w the times... I’m just kinda running the same ole gear.... I have been lurking the internet, but it’s hard to trust and pay for something that u dnt know who or where it came from... anybody can send a plain old seed and call it something...

RockinRobot

Damn rr, that’s a long run, but by the looks of things... you’ll have 2 liter buds on the tops o them ladies... looks like your evolving w the times... I’m just kinda running the same ole gear.... I have been lurking the internet, but it’s hard to trust and pay for something that u dnt know who or where it came from... anybody can send a plain old seed and call it something...

I hear that. The Ethos seeds came in an actual sealed breeders pack, so figure they're authentic. I ordered the Member Berry seeds because I know a guy that always buys from me but still goes to Trulieve just for the Member Berry. When I looked it up it's supposed to be a high yield and short flower time so decided to try and grow it. My amnesia trip and GDP both need 11-12 weeks. The Member Berry says 9 weeks tops

The seeds also came with 5 freebies of a cross between Ethos Orange Velvet Underground and Josh D OG. They seem to be very robust also.

Only the 2nd time I paid for seeds. My best genetics so far came from P-NUT here on this forum for free. My first 2 years growing came from bag seed.

P-NUT

Veteran
Hey guys it pains me to say this but my good friend y'all know as hugh midity got busted and the cops took everything from him. He needs any and all support y'all can muster. His go fund me is gofund.me/86706a24 anyone that supports him and wants some seeds just dm me and I'll make the donation worth your time.

Latest posts

Latest posts