What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Morcheeba*

Veteran
never tried any dispensary weed, no card and it doesnt seem like im missing much. im glad they are allowing some edibles now, next they need to let patients grow their own and then ill be down for my med card.

peace

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Yeah, the dispensary weed was really surprising to me. I thought it would be much better for the price. I tried a few with my first time discount but wasn't impressed.

There are some good medicinal product offerings but as for straight up weed there's a long way to go.

asher1er

Veteran
Yeah, the dispensary weed was really surprising to me. I thought it would be much better for the price. I tried a few with my first time discount but wasn't impressed.

There are some good medicinal product offerings but as for straight up weed there's a long way to go.

Looooooooooong way to go, it’s crazy how even tho it’s trash they can’t keep the shelves stocked

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Looooooooooong way to go, it’s crazy how even tho it’s trash they can’t keep the shelves stocked

Sup boys and girls..

I agree on the same...wifes friend gos to trulieve..
Shit she brings over is almost complete hay and packs very little punch....hell even the weed that floats around on the st. Is just about hay....

Once some pre98 or TT shows up..IT FLYS OUT THE DOOR....heads still know what real ganja is and r willing to pay for it still....cause they aint seeing that shit on a regular at no dispensary..ill fucking say that much..

Asslover hit me up...i sent ya a couple texts ways back??? Hope all is good with ya...

Also got a PM incoming to u as well DP...i noticed i never got back to ya...ouch..lol. My bad homie...ill hit cha up..

Not sure where u all been...but the swell train has been in effect just about this entire week..GET SOME...

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Sup boys and girls..

Shit she brings over is almost complete hay and packs very little punch....hell even the weed that floats around on the st. Is just about hay....

Once some pre98 or TT shows up..IT FLYS OUT THE DOOR....heads still know what real ganja is and r willing to pay for it still....cause they aint seeing that shit on a regular at no dispensary..ill fucking say that much..

Asslover hit me up...i sent ya a couple texts ways back??? Hope all is good with ya...

Also got a PM incoming to u as well DP...i noticed i never got back to ya...ouch..lol. My bad homie...ill hit cha up..

Not sure where u all been...but the swell train has been in effect just about this entire week..GET SOME...

Hell yes it has! I've got buds waiting to be trimmed as I keep cutting out to get a few waves. Gotta get while the getting good, right?

Yeah, I've tried a bit of dispensary buds and it all was like commercial Humboldt outdoor. But for indoor prices! I was happy to see dispensaries are very generous to veterans with discounts. I like that.

A couple places offer quarters of shake for cheap and that is great for those on the budget. The medicinal products some offer are awesome, too. My buddy has a daughter with lots of medical issues and they use a CBD/CBN product that helps her so much. I love that stuff like that is now around.

The whole system in Florida, though is ridiculous. It's so easy to see how it was set up purely for profit for those in the loop. And they've got people lined up out the door to buy it.

Now, there are exceptions. I got some Chemdog 91 that was good. One strain I tried and am intrigued by is Alaska by Tikun Olam. Now, that is some unique weed.

It's an Israeli cannabis company that seems to be really legitimate.

Tastes like really fresh good quality still green b-grades but better. Spicy and a more organic taste.

No bag appeal and it smokes like a dream. Weed selected for effects only.

It's not being grown to its full potential in their modified Jacksonville greenhouse but I'll buy a jar here and there just hoping for a viable seed. I'd love to get my hands on some Tikun Olam genetics. All Landrace origins, very unique. High terpenes percentages, too.

We're a long way from being where we need to be but it's a step in the right direction. Either way, we'll be doing our thing.

RockinRobot

Sup boys and girls..

The biggest problem with dispensary weed is that they all use automatic trimmer machines. By the time a bud is done bouncing around in there it has lost over half it's trichomes, which they then use to make their extracts. All my friends that have cards prefer anything I grow over dispensary weed.

asher1er

Veteran
The biggest problem with dispensary weed is that they all use automatic trimmer machines. By the time a bud is done bouncing around in there it has lost over half it's trichomes, which they then use to make their extracts. All my friends that have cards prefer anything I grow over dispensary weed.

Blaming the trim machines is not gonna fly... The suppliers are putting out bunk work, not investing in any indoor operations and not putting the money they need to put into the greenhouses to get the shit right.. Ive used a trim machine since the rolling thunder had came on the market many moons ago and no one has bitched about the quality like they are bitching these days about the dispo weed :tiphat: :joint:

Aspenou812

Veteran
The problem is you can’t pay a dipshit kid minimum wage and expect them to be passionate growers... The medical will be bunk ass weed till they let growers grow..

RockinRobot

Well I'm finally getting going again. Had a nasty mealy bug infestation. Had to tear down and clean and bomb. Got some girls vegging finally.

picture.php

picture.php

Morcheeba*

Veteran
anyone else see that both Harris & Biden said their admin. would decriminalize Cannabis and expunge the records for those convicted for personal possession.

This would be huge for every grower.

peace

RockinRobot

anyone else see that both Harris & Biden said their admin. would decriminalize Cannabis and expunge the records for those convicted for personal possession.

This would be huge for every grower.

peace

Decriminalization is BS. Until they take if of the federal schedule 1 ban they're just talking out their asses.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Plus saying and doing are two different things... politicians will say anything for that vote.... they haven’t and will never feel our pain or know how hard we work... I always try to vote for the person not the label they carry ya know... but that’s just me... our best bet is still to overgrow them it’s been working for 20 years or longer... just my humble opinion... at some point they gotta stop spending money to stop peaceful people from growing...

Morcheeba*

Veteran
RockinRobot,

i hear ya and they plan to reschedule it to Schedule II but i see currently state lawmakers use the excuse that its Federally illegal as to why the med system is strict and if Cannabis was decriminalized i think it would be a huge step in the right direction.

Aspen,

i agree but i think this time its different b/c look at the trend across the U.S. of legalization for adult use and the govt. looks bad w/it still federally illegal. at some point they have to realign with society on this issue but thats jmo.

peace

RockinRobot

RockinRobot,

i hear ya and they plan to reschedule it to Schedule II but i see currently state lawmakers use the excuse that its Federally illegal as to why the med system is strict and if Cannabis was decriminalized i think it would be a huge step in the right direction.

Aspen,

i agree but i think this time its different b/c look at the trend across the U.S. of legalization for adult use and the govt. looks bad w/it still federally illegal. at some point they have to realign with society on this issue but thats jmo.

peace

Have to disagree on this one. Decriminalization does nothing. It has to be legal at the federal level or us small growers will never be allowed into the market. Look at Florida now with medical. Complete end to end distribution models make it impossible for little guys. Plus you still can't use credit cards or bank cards most places yet due to federal laws.

Saying it's illegal but we won't prosecute you does nothing, all it does is give them another excuse to NOT do what's right.

RockinRobot

So far so good on the Ethos experiment.

5 days old second set of true leaves already starting on both varieties, Member Berry RBX on left Orange Velvet Underground x Josh D OG on right

picture.php