What's new

Flirting for beginners.....

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I meet more happy single people than married....me I am just test driving till I find the right model ....yeehaw,, I am willing to work on a rebuild tho....yeeehaaaw

blastfrompast

Veteran
Key to a happy marriage..

Still wanting to chase your wife around the bedroom regularly, and the wifey encouraging it..lol

You can have other interests, but if there isn't a spark...odds are it aint gonna work

mrcreosote

Veteran
Flirting?
" Hey, would you like to see my unusually large testicles?"
This question tends to sort out the more playful and inquisitive types of girls.
"Sure, whip those bad boys out and let's see what you got."
This will be far more effective with some of you older gents who have developed some real knee-knocking bell clangers and aren't going to be dealing with young Blushing Betties.

Pro Tip: Stay away from penis size. Nothing is more demoralizing than to stand there with your flaccid penis hanging out and hearing a "tsk, tsk".

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Pro Tip: Stay away from penis size. Nothing is more demoralizing than to stand there with your flaccid penis hanging out and hearing a "tsk, tsk".

sure there is. they COULD laugh & point and say "who do you think you will satisfy with THAT?" not that it has ever happened to ME of course...:biggrin:

mrcreosote

Veteran
sure there is. they COULD laugh & point and say "who do you think you will satisfy with THAT?" not that it has ever happened to ME of course...:biggrin:

True enough.
But open scorn to that degree is usually reserved to soon-to-be-ex wives. Most women, like men, know that whatever a personal preference is in nether region topography, that some good use can be made from the currently available offering by judicious application of technique and exploring some previously lesser appreciated attributes that are now at hand.
A good journeyman works with the tools available to create a thing of beauty, regardless if it's his best work or not.
It's the drive for excellence, no matter the conditions, is where the satisfaction will be found.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
till the next one shows up...yeehaw..gonna be lots of ladies around this weekend...party party party...yeah baby

blastfrompast

Veteran
I say that. Had a 25 year old NYC transplant girlfriend about 7 years ago. No car. Hasn't happened since.

LOL I used to not date any women who didnt have any wheels... I sold my car, but kept the house :) Worked great for me....

A Nice house and job I found was more attractive to the ladies than a fancy ride I found out.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
LOL I used to not date any women who didnt have any wheels... I sold my car, but kept the house :) Worked great for me....

A Nice house and job I found was more attractive to the ladies than a fancy ride I found out.

I have a girl for you. Although she has diabetes really bad and is on the liver transplant list, she is confined to one of those scooters and rides around honking her horn at people. She has wheels.

I understand she is looking for a man

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
I think walking a super cute and friendly dog is a good conversation starter.People are habitual beings and go to the same parks at the same time of day. Get a puppy and everyone wants to pet it.

So, we were having a real 'Breakfast Club' moment here before we were so rudely interupted.
I would like to thank Payaso for cleaning that mess up for me. I must have touched a nerve and for that I am truly sorry.
Some people are content being alone and I have to remember that everyone is different.

I have edited some of my personal opinions and stories from 'flirting tips' to avoid conflicts.:tiphat:
i hope that helps.

blastfrompast

Veteran
I have a girl for you. Although she has diabetes really bad and is on the liver transplant list, she is confined to one of those scooters and rides around honking her horn at people. She has wheels.

I understand she is looking for a man

ROTFLMAO

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
i think it should be renamed 'flirting with disaster.....'

this 'flirting...' thread evolved from an origional thread in the Women's Forum entitled 'Colorado Ganja Goddesses'.
i couldn't help but notice that lots of guys go 'cruising or fishing' in this forum to see if they can find a ganja girl.
i also couldn't help but notice that lots of these ladies were being harassed and at times verbally abused.
that is really NOT COOL.

just as a helpful ICMAG public service announcement....please STOP PISSING on peoples threads.
if you do not like the subject, only YOU have the power to click somewhere else.

dddaver

Veteran
I jus...I can't...if you jus....you're right bu....if you...trolls are...this forum/place is no dif.... ah fugget.

Important news: Did you know that youngest Partridge Family girl just croaked. But we can all still "C'mon get happy", right?

Trolls are a fact of life it seems on the internet. Sorry you've been skeeved on. Maybe think about changing your screen-name? Mods might help with that so then you won't have to re-register and don't lose nuttin'. I re-registered to change mine once.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
no worries, i am trying my best to have a thicker skin around here.

i just started this thread as a creative writing project so it is bothersome to have it go in another direction before i got to flirting tip 4 and 5.
ironically tip 5 was supposed to be the dangers of flirting on the internet.

Don Rickles would say 'NO RESPECT....NO RESPECT' and then heckle the heck out of the heckler until they slithered off into the dark cave that they crawled out of.