What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flirting for beginners.....

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
What I need to learn to do is NOT FLIRT. I am told I am flirting when I order a meal at a restaurant or pay for groceries. To me I am just being friendly. It is just a matter of perspective.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I find that if you just look a lady in the eye, and be yourself everything that is meant to be will be.

Lines are stupid, immature and a bit desperate. That is why women come back with such hateful ways of shooting them down.

If you have to buy love with weed, money or anything else you have failed. If you expect a man to buy you then you have failed. A real connection is deep and goes beyond looks or money. A real connection will last, where bought love is just that... some sex and an eventual failure when the sex or gifts reach a point of saturation. A real connection will be one where the people cannot live without each other, even when times are hard, or sexual health is left wanting.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
I take it your advice has not worked for them then ..

Apparently Not:comfort:

EDIT*but on the other hand....

one night last week I got a call from a friend.
he and his wife had gotten a babysitter for the kids and were out on a 'date night'. :kissgrin:

@shcrews
I bet you are pretty amazing in your own way.

Be patient...

there is a matching puzzle piece out there for everyone:tiphat:

Last edited:

blastfrompast

Veteran
I am pretty bad for flirting according to my wife...To me it is just being friendly.

Open your ears, smile, and eye contact. Oh and if you can make them laugh with something ORIGINAL odds are you can ask for a #, or if you give yours you will get a Callback.

My favorites types to talk to when I was single and in my "I wanna see what is out there" phase were the shy types.

One thing that helped if they were super shy was laughter, usually a joke at my expense, get them to smile, then COMPLIMENT them on that smile...

I usually broke the news that I was a pot head while out for a stroll to get some "Air"...usually while making the "There is something you should know if we are going to get married" joke....dead pan it before laughing :) and tell them you smoke weed...

Been Happily Married now for 10+ yrs... to a non-smoking shy girl :)

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
smile with those pearly whites & bat those baby blue eyes.. ..(if that don't work?..move on, dude)

[YOUTUBEIF]OeGA5DLMKbQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I smile ,make them laugh and then forget about them.....women don't like to be ignored and love to be the center of attention...I score with about 85% of women I am interested in by pretending I aint...works for me..sometimes I put in some effort but experience tells me my technique works....yeehaw

blastfrompast

Veteran
trout:
I find women who need to be the center of attention to be women I have no chance of a future with(short of a one-nighter in my single dayz)... That type of behavior drives me nuts... Especially in a group setting...

Attention seekers = Head aches

You can Have em.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
this THREAD is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
you must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
all postings are the responsibility of their authors.
:ying:

BEEEP!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hey Caleb if you can't add something constructive, get out of the thread. This is an INTELLIGENT conversation. Thanks.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
:ying:i think he accidentally posted a picture of Bob Marley rolling over in his grave.

FILE UNDER-- well you know.....:ying:

*referring to now deleted verbal diaherria and disturbing image

Last edited:

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
Theres been some nice pointers mentioned here and when i started reading the thread i was sure jahnice was a bloke.. i guess i should have looked at the avatar better.. kind of gives it away.. but anyhow i think it all depends on the circumstances, the girl and what you are after!
its a weird world we now live in and stoned-trout has a point there...
for quick action its all about playing a game, these girls dont want to be petted and told how extraordinary they are.. sure dont get me wrong.. there is a point when you are certain you are going to pull, you can subtly bring something like that in to make sure you can make it on the home straight, but most of the time i found they want to play a game..
stick and carrot.. and its (was) fun.
Jahnice started off with tips id say for the quick action, that ofcourse could lead you to more and maybe you will find you're soul mate that way but i doubt it.. like she said someone you fancy... love is something else
Sure there are the girls where you have to take your time and think up nice and cunning ways to win them over... so it all depends really
no sure shot way.. just be yourself and make an effort!
bless

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
i think that it's a 'Ghost Account'

a 'Ghost Account' is a new ID that someone makes to harrass a thread.

they change their ID
so the -K does not show on their normal account
:bump:

careful 'Ghost', you are swimming in the deep end now,
and there are sharks in THIS tank!
:shark:

Latest posts

Latest posts