What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flirting for beginners.....

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
@Illuminate

Yes counseling is never a bad idea.
Consider it a strength to know when you need to ask for help.
'Rescue remedy' --from Bach Flower Remedies are also helpful for ANYONE in times of STRESS.

She could be just exhausted and every little thing is pressing on her last nerve.
Get a babysitter and have a date night. Maybe she misses her old life before the baby.

Also, a spa visit is always a welcome treat.
Best b-day or Xmas gift!

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
women got it easy ..guys are suckers...if you look nice its a done deal.once our blood pressure gets diverted our brains starve for oxygen and we revert to basic instincts..well that's my guess...guys have to work at it to get the lady.....yeehaw...I cant ever remember a guy ever saying she don't have a car or job ect so I will have to pass ...the worst they say is she is a hot mess I am gonna get me some...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
funny thread....heres one for you guys,took me a long time to learn this one,and i wasted years cooking fancy meals when its really all about the dessert...get a good recipe for creme brulle or molten chocolate cakes and you're golden...but heres the real deal sealer...lets say you go to a womans house to pick her up and the yard needs to be mowed or theres a dripping faucet...whatever,the important thing is offer to take care of it,and heres the tricky part,actually show up and do it.resist the temptation to flirt and just do the work....women really like men who can do "man stuff",but more important,being able to make and follow through on a commitment...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
good looks are greatly over-rated. pretty eyes and an easy smile. eye contact WHILE smiling is a trump card. "only interested women are interesting..." :) but then, my wife says i am easy...

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
funny thread....heres one for you guys,took me a long time to learn this one,and i wasted years cooking fancy meals when its really all about the dessert...get a good recipe for creme brulle or molten chocolate cakes and you're golden...but heres the real deal sealer...lets say you go to a womans house to pick her up and the yard needs to be mowed or theres a dripping faucet...whatever,the important thing is offer to take care of it,and heres the tricky part,actually show up and do it.resist the temptation to flirt and just do the work....women really like men who can do "man stuff",but more important,being able to make and follow through on a commitment...

absolutely, i love my handyman!

i also love your flower arrangements harry74 and it certainly does NOT make you less manly.
in fact , the opposite...
it is healthy for people to embrace their creativity.

:tiphat:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Flirting Tip # 3
:peacock:

now we have lots of places these days where you can meet up freely with other Cannabis lovers.
there are many 420 events, Canna trade shows, buyers clubs, coffeeshops or just the 'smoke room' at your local herbal dispensary.

you already know that you have at least one thing in common with the people you are surrounded by, so it makes it much easier to break the ice.

ask politely 'is this seat free?'
if the answer is yes, you can pull up a chair and get out your kit.

you now have the opportunity to ask them what they are smoking and show them what you have got or just bought.

roll one up and ask them if they would like to try some.
i have never heard anyone say 'no'.

you can go from there talking about strain preferences,
or indoor vs outdoor,
or indicas vs sativas,
the possibilities are endless.

the door is now open...
you just have to take a chance and walk through.

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
@harry 74:tiphat:

i think, that i know what you mean by 'flower pot women' or the 'cali majorettes'!

We call them 'Joker Smokers' and they can be male or female.

there are always going to be ganja loving girls who gravitate to the guy in the room
with the best weed or the local dealer.
she will smoke up all your stash, that is for sure.
as long as you get something in the balance it is 'all good'.

my dude knew from the start that i was into HIM and not just his weed for 2 reasons:

1-i had much more of my own outdoor than he even imagined and he loved that.
2-he had the some of the best hash in town and i was not the least bit interested in it.

that is why i always encourage the young ladies to get some seeds of their own and give it a go.

Be nice to my friends, if you want to be around me you're going to have to get along with them, didn't say you had to like them, but you do have to act sweet, that's just a rule, besides, they're great gals

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Be nice to my friends, if you want to be around me you're going to have to get along with them, didn't say you had to like them, but you do have to act sweet, that's just a rule, besides, they're great gals

that is right on cactus flower.

my girlfriends were not so sure about my dude at first because he was pretty shy and quiet.
they thought he was 'being aloof'.

Eventually, after getting to know him,
he was 'IN'!
:laughing:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Dictionary Definition of a FLIRT...

Flirt (verb)

Flirting--
to behave as though attracted to, or trying to attract, someone for amusement rather than with serious intent.
'she was flirting with the guys'

Flirt with--
experiment with or show a superficial interest in (an idea, activity, or movement) without committing oneself to it seriously.
'he was flirting with being an artist'

or

Flirt with--
deliberately expose oneself to danger or difficulty.
'they were flirting with danger'

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I don't like blue balls....yeehaw...I don't flirt I guess cause if I spend the time ...I want me sum...

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
I don't like blue balls....yeehaw...I don't flirt I guess cause if I spend the time ...I want me sum...

Like many of the wannabe martial artists I have met..."can't I just get my blackbelt without all this boring training?"
It's a path to be relished! You probably suk at foreplay!
:laughing:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
that definition of flirting says basically with out intent to carry out anything...if I am hitting on ya I aint about to say no if offered...yeehaw..like any guy is gonna turn down a hot woman ..ooh ya I am sorry I am just flirting...ya right maybe a gay guy.....lol

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
i am certainly not trying to be provocative, but i seem to be surrounded by really nice grow guys, some of which have not been laid in over a decade!
I take it your advice has not worked for them then lol
chloroform, and old rag works wonders...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i usually dont even talk to ladies because i think they will think i'm creepy, or they might say something mean, or they are busy, or have a boyfriend, or they will notice a minor physical flaw and comment on it. Its probably a confidence issue but i've always been like this. I really am bad at meeting girls and making them want to hang out with me, especially multiple times.

Maybe i am not persistent enough, but i always feel like i am not a good person or something when i flirt with girls, like there are better options out there and why should they settle for me.