What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flash trip to Morocco

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Hi there BST!

Hi there BST!

Wow, very nice!!!

I live "a couple" of miles off Morrocan coast and have never been there, those pot piles look awesome and hash too, I wonder what do they use to make the terrible commercial hash that is sold here, it does't look like that candy of yours at all!!

What tachnique do they use to grow there? Do they do multiple harvests per year??

If you are that near i advise you to get there asap.
Proper place for holidays for us smokers with good food,people and views at a very cheap price.
The terrible commercial hash that you talk about is only done to export. There are plenty of Europeans just interested in the lowest prices in order to make the maximum profit so the locals must fulfill the demand...market laws i guess.
But while in Morocco, specially if you are in a region where cannabis is grown/processed, it´s hard to find low quality hash :dance013: This said it all boils down to the relation that you manage to establish with the locals. The closer the relation, the better the hash :laughing:
I am yet to green to be able to talk about the growing methods used but when the time comes i intend to do a little update on those:)
They have multiples harvests, this year the fastest plants were ready at mid August, auto phenos or at least semi-auto ones, and since then every other week another field comes down. This will happen until late October or if things go worst mid November.
Thanks for the kind words and interest on this little thread:thank you:

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
That's a lovely invitation. Would love to go there but not possible at the moment.
I would have to quit my new job first ^^
Such a nice place ! Never went there because I figured out I would have gone crazy with all this herb around and for that Nepal was a lil safer... But with somebody who knows the place, hell yeah! I'm sure you should be able to find a good trip companion !

Thanks for all these beautiful pictures and stories, and smoke tests !
A must read !

paulo73

Veteran
Morocco is a great country for us hashlovers

Morocco is a great country for us hashlovers

morocco is awesome
True, i am in love with the place:ying:

That's a lovely invitation. Would love to go there but not possible at the moment.
I would have to quit my new job first ^^
Such a nice place ! Never went there because I figured out I would have gone crazy with all this herb around and for that Nepal was a lil safer... But with somebody who knows the place, hell yeah! I'm sure you should be able to find a good trip companion !

Thanks for all these beautiful pictures and stories, and smoke tests !
A must read !

Thanks for your supportive and kind words. Maybe next year you can join me:dance013:

H

h^2 O

very cool dude! Post some pictures of the hookers! What are prices like? Lodging? Girls? Hash? Taxi?

paulo73

Veteran
Hi there guys!

Hi there guys!

very cool dude! Post some pictures of the hookers! What are prices like? Lodging? Girls? Hash? Taxi?

?Hookers?
What are those?
Prices may vary from place to place and specially from one costumer to the next. It all depends on many factors.
But when you compare it to Europe, the States or any other western developed country is always dirty cheap:blowbubbles:

Thats awesome! Incredible pics paulo!

aod

Many thanks for the kinds words. I expect to have some new ones soon. Let´s hope the shit i got to sort before ends not that bad for me :)

Morocco must be stoner paradise! Beautiful thread!

more pics please!

Morocco is without a doubt one of the few stoner paradises, in my opinion of course. I will try to get some new pics soon.
Thanks for your kindness:ying:

sutra1

Man, Paulo Im sorry to read of your "problems". I know things will work themselves out & I'm sending out my best vibes to you...........Thank you for the virtual holiday! I'm gonna fire up my tagine this afternoon

bho_expertz

Your work in this thread is amazing Paulo. Really great. Went to Marrakesh March this year and took some weed of mine. Exchange some for kief. They loved it and so do i ;).

Great skills you have. Tudo de bom. Abraçada.

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you guys!

Thank you guys!

Man, Paulo Im sorry to read of your "problems". I know things will work themselves out & I'm sending out my best vibes to you...........Thank you for the virtual holiday! I'm gonna fire up my tagine this afternoon

Well done!
Bring on some pictures of that tagine just to bring back some memories and smells:)

Your work in this thread is amazing Paulo. Really great. Went to Marrakesh March this year and took some weed of mine. Exchange some for kief. They loved it and so do i ;).

Great skills you have. Tudo de bom. Abraçada.

Obrigado amigo!
Sharing is caring and i am sure you made a few good friends around there:)

topbilly44

Awesome thread dude, I have always wanted to go there myself but having blond hair and blue eyes felt going on my own was too risky. I had a local Moroccan coffee shop I used to go to in Rotterdam when I lived there, only non Moroccan in there. The hash was outstanding, they only sold 2 qualities of hash and no weed and they didn’t enforce the 5 gramme rule.
You have really wet my appetite and got me thinking.

cannabis love

Thank you for sharing, you have a wonderful eye for capturing the scene through your camera - I thoroughly enjoyed this thread, and wish you peace and success!

paulo73

Veteran
We will get there in the end

We will get there in the end

Amazing thread! Top notch!

Thanks Muggles:thank you:

Thank you for sharing, you have a wonderful eye for capturing the scene through your camera - I thoroughly enjoyed this thread, and wish you peace and success!

Many thanks for the kind words. I look forward to get back there and have chance to share some new views with all you guys:ying:

Awesome thread dude, I have always wanted to go there myself but having blond hair and blue eyes felt going on my own was too risky. I had a local Moroccan coffee shop I used to go to in Rotterdam when I lived there, only non Moroccan in there. The hash was outstanding, they only sold 2 qualities of hash and no weed and they didn’t enforce the 5 gramme rule.
You have really wet my appetite and got me thinking.

You should think about it and not be afraid of taking chances:)
It´s a great country and you will love every bit of it:cathug:

In the meanwhile, i´ve finally managed to get back in contact with my farmer friend over there and i got some results waiting for me:jump::dance013::jump:
I could not be more excited about going there and making and smoking my own but sadly i need to find the money&time to do it.
But i will get there any day soon:)

G

growcodile

thank you for the great posts and pictures, love this country and never get tired to see more!

best of luck for your court probs, so you can soon visit morocco again :D

Seeker

Amazing thread!

I still wonder if they know that the sun degrades the weed pretty bad?
Or is it just that they don´t have room for everything indoors? Because it should be pretty easy to build some roof for them to dry under at least..

paulo73

Veteran
They don´t have a clue my friend!

They don´t have a clue my friend!

Amazing thread!

I still wonder if they know that the sun degrades the weed pretty bad?
Or is it just that they don´t have room for everything indoors? Because it should be pretty easy to build some roof for them to dry under at least..

There are so many things to wonder about over there:dance013:
I was trying to explain them a watering system gravity based, meaning water points higher in the mountain sides while fields would be in the adjacent lower areas:), but i was hitting a "stoned wall":laughing:
simply because they never heard about Newton and the damn apple :laughing:
They still think that the males pollen brings quality to the hash...fuck me that one kills me:comfort:
But being patient, tolerant and Budha like is the only way to get your message through :ying: at least i believe so.
Somewhere in the future i want to show them the improvement in quality i you dry the weed indoors. But all needs to be done and show to them. Working on that slowly but steady. Slow is good in my book:blowbubbles:
Thanks for the kind words:thank you: