Caramello Saturday
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEC
Mr. Paulo Excellent thread:tiphat::dance013:

wave.gif

thank%20you.gif

Today i´ve started my day with some Purple Kush and a nice caramello
picture.php
Hehe You see as you take care of :tiphat:, a 'question: pollen more "unique" as that found in Morocco, what was?
I heard of jardilla ablate, candy and stuff.
So I ask you, as you who as been there and seen with your own eyes.

Greetings and thanks in advance civilian:wave:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Do you mean my favorite polm/pollen ?
I like the more racy ones made out of sativa leaning plants.
Not sure if this was the question

BEC

No no jejeje, digo lo más singular que fumaste en marruecos, costo especial aparte del famoso caramelo :D

Saludos brother

paulo73

Veteran
Ok
That´s a bit hard to tell. I usually say, half joking, that the best one is the one i got in hands.

paulo73

Veteran
Thank you brothers

Thank you brothers

Looks like an awesome trip.

Just found this thead......One of the best and more interesting ones I've see here.
Thanks for posting.....

many thanks guys :thank you:
Soon there will be some new pics from it :artist:
I was on the phone and it´s all good over there. Some autos are already chopped and hanged to dry:jump:
Take care guys

noorie

Hi Paulo, great thread, greetings "do jardim à beira mar plantado".

Going on a trip to Morrocco in late September. Was thinking of getting some landrace seeds to bring for indoor grow. How hard it is to find some good quality seeds? Not even gonna try and buy some great hash... not wanna get ripped off or arrested in there.

Do you know some good seeds from there? Could it be possible to find a way for me to get my hands on some great seeds?? Maybe by mail, if so we can talk by PM.

I'm going to Marrakesh, so the chance of getting some good stuff is not so good, right? Not trying to bring back nothing, smokeable at least, i'm afraid of getting caught on the airport.

Maybe some day we'll get farming legal in here and i'll get me some Monte Alentejano for some scale grow...hehehe. Never lose hope!!

Keep on, não te estragues!

paulo73

Veteran
Olá olá!

Olá olá!

Hi Paulo, great thread, greetings "do jardim à beira mar plantado".

Going on a trip to Morrocco in late September. Was thinking of getting some landrace seeds to bring for indoor grow. How hard it is to find some good quality seeds? Not even gonna try and buy some great hash... not wanna get ripped off or arrested in there.

Do you know some good seeds from there? Could it be possible to find a way for me to get my hands on some great seeds?? Maybe by mail, if so we can talk by PM.

I'm going to Marrakesh, so the chance of getting some good stuff is not so good, right? Not trying to bring back nothing, smokeable at least, i'm afraid of getting caught on the airport.

Maybe some day we'll get farming legal in here and i'll get me some Monte Alentejano for some scale grow...hehehe. Never lose hope!!

Keep on, não te estragues!

Olá noorie!
Thanks for the kind words:thank you:
I really don´t know about seeds over there. I collect my own from the best looking plants and buds and my farmer friends save me some from their best batches but i´ve never seen seeds being sold or traded anywhere in the country.
Next October i will be back there and collecting seeds is one of the tasks ahead :dance013: when the time comes drop a pm:)
I am pretty sure that you will find some decent smoke in Marrakech. Nobody is going to arrest because of a few grams of hash, it´s Morocco my friend :jump:
But in case of buying something always trust your nose and other senses and NEVER hand up money beforehand. First you try the goods, if possible ask him to roll one jay for you to smoke, if he is a real dealer he will do that without hesitation if not you better find another one. If you are staying in a hotel ask your hotel receptionist about it.
Have fun and be safe:ying:

InJoy

The Journey

Mad Respekt it didn't go as well as you wanted but the Journey is what counts.

Keep On Keepin On

paulo73

Veteran
Any amateur cameramen in here?!

Any amateur cameramen in here?!

The Journey

Mad Respekt it didn't go as well as you wanted but the Journey is what counts.

Keep On Keepin On

All went as it went so all good i guess :blowbubbles:
I hope that all is good with you my friend:ying: around here the same old bliss.

No on this topic again.
I will be going back to the Riff in a month and my trip companions left me hang to dry without previous warnings. People can be so disappointing :comfort:
This one is not for my dear friend that suffers from a bad back and does not cope well with the cold weather, you never made any promises and i still think that we will meet someday somewhere :dance013: you know who you are:blowbubbles:
Back on topic because i will need to spend a week on my own traveling, working and keeping records of it all i know that the records gonna be the bit that i will leave behind. The traveling and working are essential :ying:
So while i was having some good smoke and watching a canna doc, than you ramius, i had a pipe idea...how about invite a amateur photographer/cameramen to join you?!

So...Is there any one honest, reliable with a good sense of humor and a high tolerance to THC that knows how to use a camera and wants to join me in a week in Morocco?!
No monnies involved if possible but i will provide smoke, accommodation and food while i will try to be the best possible guide.
It's harvest and processing time some plenty of stuff to do.
For safety reasons any interested ones please reply by pm
Take care guys:thank you:

paulo73

Veteran
All going a bit late

All going a bit late

man i would love to go, and i will some time paulo bro!

I know we will meet someday , somewhere and that is all that matters :)

hash lover

I admit to that one:laughing:

Morocco. Looks like a lovely place to grow cannabis.

Yes it is my friend.

My plans went down the drain, as usual:moon:. My bust a few weeks ago took all my seeds for the Moroccan project 2012 and i don´t want to be flying there until i got the court sentencing so i won´t go there until November or even December if things go even worst.
But i am used to hard and bumpy roads and i won´t give up this easy :dance013:
Many thanks for all the kind words:ying:

Wow, very nice!!!

I live "a couple" of miles off Morrocan coast and have never been there, those pot piles look awesome and hash too, I wonder what do they use to make the terrible commercial hash that is sold here, it does't look like that candy of yours at all!!

What tachnique do they use to grow there? Do they do multiple harvests per year??

Latest posts

Latest posts