What's new

Fisher's Farm

H

humboldtlocal

I am growing Bubba Clones and they just don't get that big. The biggest will be pounders but other clones put out at the same time (OG,SourD) will be 3+. I can tell already that it is going to be a big mold magnet. I also battled PM on it more than any other strain this year.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
That was my experience in growing bubba, half assed, a few years ago. Can you find that Kaligreen, hum?

Hash- I don't have a bubba, I have a burkle. It'll be nice but I kinda like bubba better...eh.

H

humboldtlocal

No KaliGreen. My local hydro superstore is Sylvandale gardens. Your average airplane hangar size grow store and they didn't even have it. They looked up what was in it and had a similar product but I forgot what it was. I am sticking with the tried and true serenade. It is not the strongest but at least I know its capabilities and I have never burned with it. I have seen guys stick the tip of their atomizer right into a bud at the base of it and blast em. Not something I do but others swear by this nasty method.

nomaad

Veteran
I am growing Bubba Clones and they just don't get that big. The biggest will be pounders but other clones put out at the same time (OG,SourD) will be 3+. I can tell already that it is going to be a big mold magnet. I also battled PM on it more than any other strain this year.

one of my bubbas is about 6.5 tall and 4.5 wide. the other is almost as big, but i don't think she'll do as well because of light issues and going in later than the other...we'll see, but based on the half pound I got off the tiny one in the black box, i am hoping for 4 from the big one and 2.5 from the small one.

nomaad

Veteran
so far, no PM on the bubba... but I can see the potential. The afpak is the one I am most worried about. That's where I found the PM... I have a box fan blowing up her skirt 24/7.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
fisH
Howzit brother..?? Just poppin in to see whats new.. Curious as to see where these monster gurls are at weight wise.. I bet they are just as FAT if not fatter than rosie odonell lol.. Humor.. Anyhow ill be chillen waiting for the update.. peace.

sack

nomaad

Veteran
no idea. she came from the same place as all the other mixed up clones. i have smoked bubba from reputable sources and this seems like the real deal to me. Fisher has some... opinion?

she looks like the BK plants I have seen, though... those stout leaves... kinda hard to mistake? dunno.

feels bush-league amongst present company to not know wtf I am growing... this season has been a rollercoaster mystery on some fronts. I'll take some shots of the BK tomorrow and you guys can tell me what you think.

J

Jenn

Alright!!! Bring on those Bubba pics Nomaad.

And Fisher what kind of Michigander do you call yourself????? Notre Dame....you must be Irish.

- Jenn

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Hum- tried and true...nothing wrong with that. If you're ever looking for something unique, PV's shipping is pretty cheap for us. I need to find one of those atomizers...do you spray compost tea through them? I've had my eye on a concrete sprayer for this purpose.

I can confirm what nomaad has is the bubba...looks, smells, and tastes like it should. My burkle is about 6' wide and 4.5' tall, but I'm expecting around 2 from it, maybe a little more...we'll see. I'll look for your bubba pics nomaad, sounds like a biggie.

Hey what up sack...heh yeah we're hoping for some fat fat fatties :joint: Rosie size. Glad ya havn't given up on me for the update...thinkin probably Monday I'll be back in town...

Jenn...yeah I'm Irish, and..have some ties to ND. And MSU...but I'm no U of M fan. Not at all. :)

J

Jenn

Jenn...yeah I'm Irish, and..have some ties to ND. And MSU...but I'm no U of M fan. Not at all. :)

OHHHH well that explains it all. Im actually going to East Lansing tomorrow to visit my niece. Sparty is lookin alright these day, but Im die hard Ann Arbor, Go Blue!!

Back to the subject at hand, are you going to be making hash with all the scrap you get from these bushes, and if so what technique will you use with that large amount?

- Jenn

nomaad

Veteran
My bubba that pulled .5lbs (plus about 2 z's of head stash) had 2 main colas and a bunch of smaller ones. Its main stem was significantly less than 1 inch wide. I am using this as my guide to estimate what I'll get out of the plants in the full season garden.

The one in the garden has about 10 main clusters at the top and, of course, tons of stuff down low. The main stalk is about 3 inches wide. That's how I am coming to my yield estimation.

nomaad

Veteran
My bubba that pulled .5lbs (plus about 2 z's of head stash) had 2 main colas and a bunch of smaller ones. Its main stem was significantly less than 1 inch wide. I am using this as my guide to estimate what I'll get out of the plants in the full season garden.

The one in the garden has about 10 main clusters at the top and, of course, tons of stuff down low. The main stalk is about 3 inches wide. That's how I am coming to my yield estimation.

H

humboldtlocal

I have ordered stuff from PV before. I try not to get that kind of stuff sent to me or on a credit card. You can run compost tea through the atomizer just filter it so it is not chunky. The atomizer is so rad especially if you have very tall plants or hard to reach areas because it blasts a spray cloud about 10' straight out. We have also done away with the 2 gallon tank that it comes with and just extended the suction line so we can suck from a 50 gallon drum. You might say we are doing everything in bulk. You need long extension cord to reach around the garden. You can also put a sump pump in the 50 gallon drum and that will force the foliar spray through the atomizer. This way you don't have to constantly be refilling the 2 gallon tank it comes with. I hope that made sense.

nomaad

Veteran
I have ordered stuff from PV before. I try not to get that kind of stuff sent to me or on a credit card. You can run compost tea through the atomizer just filter it so it is not chunky. The atomizer is so rad especially if you have very tall plants or hard to reach areas because it blasts a spray cloud about 10' straight out. We have also done away with the 2 gallon tank that it comes with and just extended the suction line so we can suck from a 50 gallon drum. You might say we are doing everything in bulk. You need long extension cord to reach around the garden. You can also put a sump pump in the 50 gallon drum and that will force the foliar spray through the atomizer. This way you don't have to constantly be refilling the 2 gallon tank it comes with. I hope that made sense.

it is a little confusing. I can extend the feed line, completely bypassing the 2 gallon tank, and connect it to a sump pump in a 50 gallon drum instead?

I am really interested in this for the future. Wish I could afford one now... i am pretty scared of that kaligreen thru my shitty sprayer.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
There's lots of "Goo" going around, but there is only one GV Goo. That is the real deal and is the best thing ever. Not sure where it originally originated from, but for the past 20+ years it has definitely been developing in Grass Valley.

And yeah bro we need some more pictures. How is the Mr. Nice doing? Still vegging? Has everything switched over?

funny u say that cuz i've been getting the "Goo" from the Nevada City / GV area for a long time now... one of my favorite daytime smokes. i've always wanted the cut but haven't been so lucky yet. I do have this high-yield OG cut tho..

and i also would like to see some new pics fisher, it makes my day everytime..

Hash Man

everyone loves the goo... i remember the goo from back in the day. you could leave it out on your mantle all day in no jar, come back and its still as squishy and gooey and dank as it was hours earlier... hope yours turns out like that man. good luck... are the cats off em yet?