What's new

Fisher's Farm

nomaad

Veteran
of course, moth eggs...unhatched. Wouldn't know what a hatched egg looks like??

like an unhatched one missing the top.

seems like no one really knows..........ive recently heard. afghani x maui haze............i do know its early to start flowering and very frosty already.........:joint:

its funny...and i mentioned this to fisher yesterday, my goo came labeled as "Maui"

Somebody give this ^^ man a camera..

I dunno... i felt honored just to be invited to homeboy's garden... not like I'm gonna start whipping out my camera and taking pics... legal or not, its still somebody else's ganja garden.

Even us legal Cali growers wonder whether we're sticking our necks out too far by posting these threads. We do it for the community. We're activists... but that doesn't mean we're letting busloads of tourists in with camcorders.

quadracer

There's lots of "Goo" going around, but there is only one GV Goo. That is the real deal and is the best thing ever. Not sure where it originally originated from, but for the past 20+ years it has definitely been developing in Grass Valley.

And yeah bro we need some more pictures. How is the Mr. Nice doing? Still vegging? Has everything switched over?

quadracer

I dunno... i felt honored just to be invited to homeboy's garden... not like I'm gonna start whipping out my camera and taking pics... legal or not, its still somebody else's ganja garden.

Even us legal Cali growers wonder whether we're sticking our necks out too far by posting these threads. We do it for the community. We're activists... but that doesn't mean we're letting busloads of tourists in with camcorders.

Too True.

nomaad

Veteran
Well... the goo I have got is the goo he has got. Thanks for that info quadracer. When can I expect its to come down? I was thinking around the next full moon... This strain hermed on me at about 48 days so I took her down. Trichs were about 10% amber if I remember correctly. I got exactly a pound and a fat nug from the two plants, so it was gone before i got to appreciate it. Looking forward to finishing these big ones.

quadracer

The next full moon is the harvest moon, which is my favorite time to harvest, if the plant is ready. If you let the goo go a little longer, it becomes a real knockout, so watch out.

J

Jenn

Hmmm must be a pretty quiet day on the farm. So i'll stir something up!

Fisher I see a lot of threads around these days pertaining to the Tobacco mosaic virus (TMV) so does your Chem D show any signs of the disease? And if so do you see anything spreading.

- Jenn

nomaad

Veteran
Good question Jenn... Is the Chem D a known carrier of the virus? Are any of the rest of the CD family?

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
we were just talking about this...the tmv in chemD. Apparently most cuts carry the virus, but if the plant is kept healthy, symptoms may not show. I have seen the swirrled, lighter colered blade of a fan leaf in the chemD though. Just looked at the two I have, and do not see it on either.

It's been far from slow on the farm...standard watering/feeding/pruning, and my hortinova netting arrived, so we hooked up five big ones. 328' didn't go very far...should've got the big roll...

All the chems are starting to danken up, the goo is insane, strawD looking very nice...YES, I'll get on the pics. Supposed to be over 100 tomorrow...pool is full:)...

Quad- everything has flipped. Mr nice was about the last...hope I can let her go late, and the amnesias. And you know it's the GV goo brotha! You need to get on up here as well... :joint:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
far right, first row...chemD

I checked it out again and besides a few slightly funky looking yellowing fans, nothing else weird.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
"Goo", is the most highly sold strain around my local area.. Nor-Cal!

Anyways its great smoke comes in a variety of tastes,high is well balanced without a burn out, and the stuff is so resinous.

Its Afghani x ? (Hawaiian Haze Genetics of some sort)

J

Jenn

Nomaad do you like the Sour Diesel better than the Chem cuts?

My wish list consist of -

East Coast Sour Diesel

Pre 98 Bubba Kush

Purple Erkel

-Jenn

And for all you sports fans out there.........Michigan is gonna thump Notre Dame tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WoooooHoooooooooo Go Blue!!!!!!!

I think Ohio State is in trouble with Southern Cal...

nomaad

Veteran
The ECSD I grew in the black box was fantastic. I have never grown a chem cut, unless your velief is that OG is a Chem cut...in which case, I like ECSD as much as really good OG... but moderately good ECSD is better than moderately good OG.

Hash Man

waiting on a pic update.... and tmv i think is misdiagnosed lots and is really just ph issues with the chem/og fam.... i noticed they seem to like a ph a bit lower than some strands i have worked with... i have gotten killer yields with no tmv look with ph of 5.8 in soil indoors... but when the ph was more nuetral there were always weird little burnt parts of the plant.... just my experience, would like to know if anyone else has had that type of thought...

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
what up herb glaze...yes the goo is super dank, I could talk and think about it all day. It is safe to say she will have a large presense in next year's garden.

Jenn, I've grown the sourd v 2.5 Rez cut outside, very nice. Had a nice ecsd get ruined by mold, too. Also grown one tiny bubba, doesn't even count, hah. Nomaad's sourD and bubba turned out nice, even with pulling them a little early. Mold sucks bro, I'da done the same...it's good smoke. With chem d, 3, 4, and 91 out there, I'll be able to do a good comparison. Also, here come the IRISH!!! Going to be a great year.

Hash- I don't check ph, but maybe that would explain the little burnt parts- I know what you mean-....pic update when I can, really wish I could upload from phone, argggg

Hash Man

lol i cant believe u do all this from an iphone.. damn now i feel bad even to pm u...:)

jen... may i suggest the sour bubble over the bubba, she grows faster in veg and is better to equal smoke imo.... it feels like the bubba cut is tired... plain and simple....
im not suprised you got mold in your ecsd fisher, i grew it outdoors 2 years in a row, and the only was it finished up on time was when it was slightly rootbound in a bucket.... those girls love that root space but seem better suited for indoor or greenhouse imo.

anywho, good luck in the coming weeks man. the fruit reeks at this point im sure... take a pic of yer bubba and we will compare whos is shittier.. lol.. can you tell im all about the sour bub? heh

Latest posts

Latest posts