What's new

first grow

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
you guys realize this is page 7? you shouldn't just jump in a thread at the end and start making diagnoses. he has had problems since the beginning and considering what he has gone through its looking pretty good for day 17.

you should start feeding again at half strength every other watering. its asking for food. purple = phos def, yellowing leaves = nitrogen def.

Buju09

Wasn't trying to hate, just seems like something is still slowing it down. Wanted to make sure it wasn't being stressed, Stihg seems to got you're back though :D

I grew with coco, a couple years back. Great things were done with it so I am all about it as a medium didnt' amend it with any additives myself and it was good to go. I did however and always say the coco needs a good flush before being used to grow, maybe a soak more then a flush. Lots of excess cal/mag depending on brands. But if the roots are growing I am sure it'll be a tree in no time :D "

Best of luck and, @ Stihg I've been reading since his first page :D lol

W

weedss

z

z

3 of them pop-ed out

Attachments

• DSC03970.jpg
    DSC03970.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Purple Goddess kief1 (2000 x 1500)
    Purple Goddess kief1 (2000 x 1500)
    80 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC03972.jpg
    DSC03972.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 17
W

weedss

you guys realize this is page 7? you shouldn't just jump in a thread at the end and start making diagnoses. he has had problems since the beginning and considering what he has gone through its looking pretty good for day 17.

you should start feeding again at half strength every other watering. its asking for food. purple = phos def, yellowing leaves = nitrogen def.

yeah i gave little nuts last water.it was bout 350ppm. :dance013:

W

weedss

time to move into bigger pot?

time to move into bigger pot?

??~~??~~??~~??

Attachments

• DSC03977.jpg
    DSC03977.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC03980.jpg
    DSC03980.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC03978.jpg
    DSC03978.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC03979.jpg
    DSC03979.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 16

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
nope, if you transplanted everytime your roots hit the bottom of the cup you would be transplanting every few days. i would stop watering so much though or you are going to run into more problems. let the pot dry out in between waterings. you have enough roots to sustain it. when you find you have to water everyday. then transplant.

W

weedss

hi guys kk the temp is always 70~75. RH stays 40~50 all the time. i don't think it was overwater NE lolz no more droopy looking leafs today. but fosho next time i'll let the pot dry a litte more then i did. how bigger pot should i use? I am think half gallon because I have 5 going on right now. any thoughts ?

W

weedss

23days

23days

old stems are getting thicker. u see any problem ?

Attachments

• DSC03983.jpg
    DSC03983.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC03984.jpg
    DSC03984.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 15

Meraxes

Veteran
weedss youre smothering it with love. in other words, you are overwatering the shit out of that plant. i'm the 5th person to tell you this. peace bro

JOJO420

Veteran
Hi, was reading this thread and after looking at the pics, I can tell you whats wrong. First is overwatering. The plant is under flouros and does not have the explosive growth that a HID does. I have found that I water way less under less intense lights. Second is the potassium def that is causing the purpling in the seedling. As the medium is overwatered, nutrient lockout is happening also. Look at threads in the infirmary and you will recognize your seedling's problem's.
Third is underwatering. You are letting the medium dry out to much. Look at those pics the coco is light brown , dried out looking. The key is to keep coco moist at all times, never dry, yet dont water log the roots.
And if I was you , I would ditch the Botanicare Cal mag and get some Magical from technaflora. Trust me, hands down the best cal mag I have ever used.
I also have some questions for you. At what ph are you watering your plant with? How often do you feed your plant? How often do you water?
Now a question about your nute's. What is your formula? meaning what is being used and at what strength.
We can help you get on track here if you answer my questions ok? Good luck .