What's new

first grow

hope so. I am more worried about finding a job. no one is contacting me so far :) hows your thing going?

Work is very slow on my end. I only worked for 3 hours this week so far for various reasons. I worked tonight at least. I could have worked in the morning but I had to go to the dentist to get some work done because it was the only time I could get an appointment.

G

Guest 263194

rry for the later respond was cleaning my room lolz it's been 5 days since I made this account
are u staying all night up?

rry for the later respond was cleaning my room lolz it's been 5 days since I made this account
are u staying all night up?

Nope just getting ready to pass out for the night. I woke up early this morning cause I had my dentist appointment. I half sleep walked to the appointment and woke up as soon as I hear the sound of the drill buzzing in my mouth as it hit the tooth to clean away some stuff so the dentist could refill the molar that was missing it's fillign since it fell out after so many years.

Meraxes

Veteran
Hey Merx, If ec goes in 0.4 and comes out 0.6 , this mean's i am overfeedling?

my ceiling was 950 ppm. when i flipped i was around 750. were you thinking of buying koolbloom? i'll check in later...playoffs........

G

Guest 263194

my ceiling was 950 ppm. when i flipped i was around 750. were you thinking of buying koolbloom? i'll check in later...playoffs........

I wasn't thinking of buying Koolbloom. do I really really need it? I thought i can get this done with what i have now..

Meraxes

Veteran
once i started using it the buds swelled pretty big, i recommend looking at some sort of booster. you'll get weed without it tho, just not as much

G

Guest 263194

once i started using it the buds swelled pretty big, i recommend looking at some sort of booster. you'll get weed without it tho, just not as much

only need to use 3 times during entire flowering, isn't it?. <<<<<<<<<<<<<edited, no asking for anything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. plants are looking healthy, still doing LST. No light leaking too. when to the market to get supplement for micro carbon scrubber.
How far are u away from harvest dude can't wait!!peace

Last edited by a moderator:

Meraxes

Veteran
looks like a mod spanking lol. remember weedss, visualise before projecting. typical hairless ape... jk

Meraxes

Veteran
TS44 pretty much ready, just waiting on more amber. NL next week. i'll have a TS44 yield pic soon. i sampled it and it was a lot better than i thought. studied drying and curing for hours last night, i'm just happy my first grow made it to the fulfilling end. looking into a slightly larger tent for my sophmoric venture in which i hope they have sweetest cindy available come spring, and jilly bean

G

Guest 263194

only need to use 3 times during entire flowering, isn't it?. <<<<<<<<<<<<<edited, no asking for anything>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. plants are looking healthy, still doing LST. No light leaking too. when to the market to get supplement for micro carbon scrubber.
How far are u away from harvest dude can't wait!!peace

sorry mod my bad!

Latest posts

Latest posts