What's new

First grow, help appreciated please

Cruzin831

I grow with T5s and only T5s. I grow in a mix of coco fine and chunky, ewc, kelp meal, blood meal, bat guano, vermiculite and perlite, and a full load of beneficial microbes and fungi. The only nutes I ever use is Bio Thrive vegan bloom food 4-2-2.
Now not saying plain coco is bad, but I don't worry about, or even check my ph more than once.
Always bottom water, never pour water on the medium, I don't like gnats.
My light are only 4 to 6 inches off the plants, I have a clip fan that blows across the plants. Heres some pics, Oh yeah I grow with a scrog only as it increases your output when using T5s. I love my T5sI also pump 3psi of air into the root zone, roots gotta breathe.
Strains Frosted Flake on the left LSD on the right.

:smoweed:

Real nice and thanks for the fellow T5 experience pointers. Are those 5 gal tubs you are using? What kinda of yield did you get?

Cruzin831

Hey all. Sorry I have been MIA for a while, the laptop finally shit out on me so I have been doing work on various roommates devices.

Basically I am in the fifth week of flower, day 90 overall and the ladies are looking/smelling beautiful. I started the Bud XL on week 4 and now have started with the top booster on the two indica ladies. I am holding off on giving the Dream tb for another week because she is clearly lagging behind schedule. Pictures are below, let me know what you guys think :tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC00411.jpg
    DSC00411.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC00413.jpg
    DSC00413.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00415.jpg
    DSC00415.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00414.jpg
    DSC00414.jpg