What's new

First Grow, 1000W Closet! pics posted

muddywaters

awesome grom, man. i started out in a water farm that grow in a 10 pack. i had good results but i invested into a lot of equipment. i changed over to pro-mix and have a lot better result with way less overhead and time spent in the grow room.

i also always had better luck not cloning in flower even only at a few weeks. but it looks like you got in down anyways, props.

awesome grom, man. i started out in a water farm that grow in a 10 pack. i had good results but i invested into a lot of equipment. i changed over to pro-mix and have a lot better result with way less overhead and time spent in the grow room.

i also always had better luck not cloning in flower even only at a few weeks. but it looks like you got in down anyways, props.

Thanks alot, I figured I'd just buy more clones from a buddy to fill the 2 4x4 trays for my next grow starting in a few weeks. Cloning doesn't look hard so I'll definatly try cloning next go around.

Day 14 of flower, they are still stretching alot but with the 1000w the light is easily reaching down threw the leaves.

Any estimates on what my yeild should be around??? I'm hoping I knock out a 1lb if not more, unlikely? Like I said first time so I'm trying to compair mine to other bucket grows.

Thanks.

82a7d931.jpg

12ac14cc.jpg

I guess the pics won't upload from this computer. I'll have to wait till later.

Pics on the way. Flowers popping out everywhere.

muddywaters

Thanks alot, I figured I'd just buy more clones from a buddy to fill the 2 4x4 trays for my next grow starting in a few weeks. Cloning doesn't look hard so I'll definatly try cloning next go around.

cool, id go with aero cloning its pretty much set it and forget for a week then your all set to transplant.

your grow looks awesome, man props.

I was going to recommend that you clean up the bottom few nodes or you are going to get a ton of popcorn...seems like thats what I'm going through now. Just my $0.02

Update, Day 16 of flower

Update, Day 16 of flower

Day 16 of flower, these girls are getting big and drinking almost a gallon a day each. About to have to take the shelf out above.

Everything238.jpg

Everything237.jpg

Everything231-1.jpg

Everything236.jpg

Everything240.jpg

Thanks to all of yall who are leaving comments and advice, helps out alot trust me, i still dont know whats to come but cant wait. Buds are starting to create the colas. Heard i should get over a lb. or dry bud though? maybe more? lol well see.

Everything233.jpg

Another pic from down below, temps are 75 and humidity is 50% all the time at the base but 80 to 85 under the 1000w, 14 inch away from canopy.

Latest posts

Latest posts