What's new

First Grow, 1000W Closet! pics posted

sito007

whats your light bill looking like? is it much different from using a less watt hps ,like an 400 or a 600. hope you understand, lol:smoweed:

Chopped one of the plants early, roots clogged one of the pumps and started to get a lttle root rot.

It weighted 1 pound 7 ounces(wet) after trimmed up, so about 5 and a half ounces(dry) if the 25% rule holds up.

Still have a week to go on the other 3 Ladys, pics soon...

Chopped one of the plants early, roots clogged one of the pumps and started to get a lttle root rot.

It weighted 1 pound 7 ounces(wet) after trimmed up, so about 5 and a half ounces(dry) if the 25% rule holds up.

Still have a week to go on the other 3 Ladys, pics soon...

glad to see your still keeping us updated steadycheifin, Good job with your growing, it's quite addicting isn't it? Wish I had the room and extra power to pull off what your doing, keep it green and good friend, i'll be waiting for updates

DrGreenThumb

glad to see your still keeping us updated steadycheifin, Good job with your growing, it's quite addicting isn't it? Wish I had the room and extra power to pull off what your doing, keep it green and good friend, i'll be waiting for updates

DrGreenThumb

Thanks buddy, addicting is an understatement, im hooked...

HARVESTED!!!

HARVESTED!!!

Dogsittingbenji033.jpg

Ice plant after trimming fan leaves...

Welcome to Icmag, I see you are not playing around and went with the 1000watter for the first time LOL. It takes some veterans years before they use the 1000watter.

Looks like it took me a little less than that, lol.

But anyways, ended up having 3 nirvanas ice plants and 1 jack sensi plant. the jack was done in 55 days and yielded some nice big dense nugs. pulled 4 OUNCES 8 GRAMS after fully dryed and chopped up.

The last 3 Nirvana's ICE plants i chopped down at 60 days, they are hanging now, the pic above is an ICE plant. It was caked with crystals, smells so sweet too...

Dogsittingbenji034.jpg

Dogsittingbenji039.jpg

Dogsittingbenji040.jpg

nice work bro!....i swear its the best feeling when you finally chop that baby down and hang em up, reaping the benefits i should say. im harvesting right now too, but nice dank pictures man, they're making me drool!

DrGreenThumb

nice work bro!....i swear its the best feeling when you finally chop that baby down and hang em up, reaping the benefits i should say. im harvesting right now too, but nice dank pictures man, they're making me drool!

DrGreenThumb

Thats nothin bro, the hash I made from all the extra leaves is AMAZING! Finally somethin that can get me that retarted stone like the first few times smokin lol. Went to the local hydro store and picked up some bags for 150 and went to town.

The Jack Sensi smokes great but ive heard the Nirvanas ice is a way heavier stone. I need that for as much good as i smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts