87.4 KB · Views: 24
  • C2F51BE0-1EB0-4420-BCBF-D8DD97A43F46.jpg
    C2F51BE0-1EB0-4420-BCBF-D8DD97A43F46.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 20

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bill I'm not sure but that may be my #1 you have in flower. If the label only had fs I think it is.

billb

Veteran
Oh really. Yeah it just said firestorm. Which one is gg4 dom? I have 3 more rooted, and 3 or 4 still in the dome. As soon as they get a lil bigger. Shouldn’t take just another few days. She’s stretched even more. She’s a good foot over the cane now. Lol
She makes gorilla bubble look like it doesn’t even stretch compared to her

billb

Veteran
Gotcha, Thsnks Hammer. I thought that was right. When I harvest these other next week, I’ll move her up closer so I can look at her closer. She’s out of reach right now.

billb

Veteran
Grizz, Hammer,
If you had to guess by looking at mine, which one do you think it is? Just from your knowledge of FS.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grizz, Hammer,
If you had to guess by looking at mine, which one do you think it is? Just from your knowledge of FS.

You'll know for sure by the end of flower. Hammers cut has larger buds. I had a side by side planned but lost the 7 in the fubar. Maybe I'll get back on that soon.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grizz, Hammer,

That would be difficult with so much environmental variance. I never grew any other cuts found by others.

billb

Veteran
We’ll see in flower then. I dont personally care. Just have a friend who likes og’s and og leaners. So I thought I’d find out.

billb

Veteran
She just won’t stop growing! I might have to bend her over if she diligent stop! Lol
Crazy. I’m going to try and get her bushy next round.

Attachments

• 79456559-D571-47C3-A77C-23E39229AC47.jpg
    79456559-D571-47C3-A77C-23E39229AC47.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 20

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dug these outa the vault so billb can see if there may be a hidden gem. Ya never know if ya don't crack em.

Latest posts

Latest posts