What's new

FIRESTORM

~star~crash~

Heck yeah, thank you.
Fast vegging is a plus for my vert room. I have a feeling this site will have me always lusting after another strain. This dang firestorm though, she wants to climb up my walls bad I'm sure of it .

it happens ... a very common occurrence :biggrin:

Earlmarne

it happens ... a very common occurrence :biggrin:

I imagine so. The cookie crosses, the chem crosses, the ogs n gg crosses are so freakin cool
All these badasses like Hammerhead, Tony, Grizz, Dan, Chunky, n others have givin me this insatiable daydream of wanting to breed. I'm straight obsessed.
Freakin licensing in WA is expensive as hell. So for now I will have to get by with my medical card plant numbers and let the pros pheno hunt through the bigger numbers, n reap the rewards of their work when I can find packs of their gear
Good news is, I finally found out what I want to be when I grow up. So glad I found this site. Feel lucky to interact with such accomplished gardeners

billb

Veteran
Awesome! I’m glad you could come here and find your life’s mission. Pretty amazing actually. Good luck and I wish you nothing but the best.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And our grow rooms are DIY. Some of the stuff we made looks pretty crappy lol. Works well for me :D

Grizz

Veteran
you said it, I built it all before I had the stroke, did everything myself except the stucco finish, the walls are 2x6 framed with 3/4 board and 6 inch Styrofoam insulated walls, its like a ice chest, cool in the summer, warm in the winter, that fan looking thing you see is my swamp cooler, it cools both the flower room and veg room very nicely

~star~crash~

very few have seen inside my grow, well besides the whole north las vegas police department and my P.O. Officer :biggrin:

please don't remind me of those kinds of people !

And our grow rooms are DIY. Some of the stuff we made looks pretty crappy lol. Works well for me :D

Hammer >>> U R special ...one of the very few honest breeders out there!

peace today! and make sure to get high! :)

billb

Veteran
Gotcha, I didn’t know you had made seeds and knew it had to be selfed. Good luck buddy! Hope you get some great phenos!

billb

Veteran
I had it all setup yesterday ready to feed with the new setup, and I’ll be damned if that new water hose had abt 30 holes in it. About flooded the bathroom floor. So I just poured it out and redid in buckets. Sucked. So I’m going to get one of those retractable water hoses that won’t take up much room. Has anybody tried one of those you see on tv rigs? Maybe I can find a 25 ft hose. I should be able to see after this feeding how they’re liking it. An how I’m doing applying it.
Doing the moms and vegging today. Going to add a lil bit of the dyna grow grow formula and a light light mix of the dirty mixed in together with the calmag

billb

Veteran
I see. Gotcha.
I fed at the rate you were telling me. So I know I’ll see good results soon. I’m abt to backcrop some. Next week they’ll be abt half way. So should be just right.
I topped a few of the side branches on the firestorm. Abt to top her main 4 I fimmed. The sour dubb beside her is a good bit ahead and that’s how I did her. She’s looking real good. New growth all over as soon as I make sure these cuts are going to make it I’m goi g to put her in the flower room.