What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRESTORM

billb

Veteran
No I’m abt to as soon as I get that tent in. That way I’ll be able to veg a lot more

billb

Veteran
My FS is putting on so much weight in the mid and bottom buds. I’m so pleased with this fs. I see it in every stage of my grow from now on! It’s hard to believe she’s getting even more resinous. But she def is. V

Attachments

• DED86868-40DD-4D46-8B98-2D609B2DCA42.jpg
    DED86868-40DD-4D46-8B98-2D609B2DCA42.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 34

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
no need to apologize at all :tiphat: Ive noticed the IC system had been tilting some pics to the side but that one was the first upside down.

billb

Veteran
Thank you. She looks abt like persimmon tree. Tall, rangy and loaded with buds! Lol
How long do y’all take her? 10 weeks? If so I have 4 weeks left

billb

Veteran
Theta abt what my gorilla bubble is best at. I’d think with my cut being WiFi dominant it’s going to take a lil longer. We’ll see

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
She definitely does grow more on the OG side. I was expecting more GG4 dominate. Mine just finished up her first week of bloom. I’m pretty sure I stalled her out towards the end of veg by topping her too much. She was growing super fast, so I figured a mass topping would be ok, like I do with the glue. Well, after that, her OG really shined out to me! Lol. I've been off my veg game here lately. The low humidity isn’t helping either. To hell with this arctic blast

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know why it did that. I’ll get some better ones tomorrow. Sry

when using your phone to take pics ... make sure the volume buttons on the side of the phone are pointing down . so your using your right thumb to take the pics

billb

Veteran
Here u go. Here’s the firestorm and some early bb3 in flower

Attachments

• 62407D1E-F8AC-4E59-8421-FCC533AE3C3A.jpg
    62407D1E-F8AC-4E59-8421-FCC533AE3C3A.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 35
  • D60B81E5-65CC-488C-B691-26568A012E9C.jpg
    D60B81E5-65CC-488C-B691-26568A012E9C.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 33

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
She definitely does grow more on the OG side. I was expecting more GG4 dominate. Mine just finished up her first week of bloom. I’m pretty sure I stalled her out towards the end of veg by topping her too much. She was growing super fast, so I figured a mass topping would be ok, like I do with the glue. Well, after that, her OG really shined out to me! Lol. I've been off my veg game here lately. The low humidity isn’t helping either. To hell with this arctic blast

i totally agree !!!!!

billb

Veteran
It’s going to be 14 here in a cpl days. It’s been 31-33. That is cold cold for here. It’s that wet cold. Freeze you to the bone

~star~crash~

i live with my grow and the plants are supplying all the own humidity and then some ...if i don't vent enough the windows get fogged up quick

billb

Veteran
I still can’t place the smell of this fs7. If anybody else has run 7 and can describe it, I’d appreciate it. I’m getting kind of an earthy, musty sent. Not real strong smelling. But covered in resin. My forearm brushed against it watering and was covered in resin. I’m chopping the 16th. They’ll be 10 weeks. Isn’t 10 right?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still can’t place the smell of this fs7. If anybody else has run 7 and can describe it, I’d appreciate it. I’m getting kind of an earthy, musty sent. Not real strong smelling. But covered in resin. My forearm brushed against it watering and was covered in resin. I’m chopping the 16th. They’ll be 10 weeks. Isn’t 10 right?

yup 10 weeks is perfect ! :tiphat:

don't ask me for smell or taste descripts .... 40 years of cigarettes has killed my senses !

Latest posts

Latest posts