What's new

FIRESTORM

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
By your choice HH? Have you settled on how you'd like to see her turn out?

??

That's the keeper I decided to keep from many seeds run.. I have not found a better version yet. I have the last 2 in veg now. If there no better I'm not looking through anymore seeds for awhile. I got other things to do.

Zapadra

??

That's the keeper I decided to keep from many seeds run.. I have not found a better version yet. I have the last 2 in veg now. If there no better I'm not looking through anymore seeds for awhile. I got other things to do.

Don't I look the fool now. I thought you still had one or two you were still hunting and this was just the best of the current.

Lovey mix for sure! What is a keeper in your garden? The one strain you'll never let go of?

P.S If you need pheno hunters.....

:laughing::laughing:

~star~crash~

update...

update...

FIRESTORM >>>> today....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After observing #14 since popped she is prob the closes to # 7 I have found. #15 in as well but she is like the other phenos that are not OG in structure. Will post pics as they progress.

~star~crash~

thanks guys...she's a cool looking plants so far & her fan leaves are recognizably unique once you get to know her ,slightly different then my others...not super vigorous,but she grows very well... healthy and sturdy w/ upright structure:) s...she's thriving outdoors!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last 2 Firestorms where just culled. Nut sacs found on both. I did not want to pick them off to see if it was stressed induced. I have been going in the room a lot to check for intersex traits on all the new crosses when lights are off.. That's it for Firestorm v1.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts