What's new

Finding weed in Hawaii

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is now more tweekers than stoners in Hawaii...ice is everywhere..yeehaw .. good luck

not more ...but a shit ton...hiding in the shadows...I've seen em with headlamps and rakes sifting sand looking for tiny shells all night long...tweeking away ...sad
they sell everything they have,then steal everything their family's have ...finally living in the bushes or under the bridges

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
just back from Hawaii... on maui found weed in paia (not sure if correctly spelling) and another area... 60bucks for an eighth (wish I had my triple beam to weigh it)... impression.. good weed, but not great... seems pretty easy to cop...

Ohiogirl

Looking for green in Kapaa, HI

Looking for green in Kapaa, HI

Hey everyone,

Anyone here live in or near Kapaa? I am here for 10 days and would like to find some bud. any suggestions where I should go or who I can talk too?

Thanks!

vta

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Anyone here live in or near Kapaa? I am here for 10 days and would like to find some bud. any suggestions where I should go or who I can talk too?

Thanks!

You are in the right place...go to the park/library across the street from Bubba Burger. You should see some locals...if any have a fishing pole in hand, walk up and start shooting shit. This is where I went a few times before I got my hookup. btw...having beers with you can't hurt...

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
just back from Hawaii... on maui found weed in paia (not sure if correctly spelling) and another area... 60bucks for an eighth (wish I had my triple beam to weigh it)... impression.. good weed, but not great... seems pretty easy to cop...

Sketchy area to get some. Locals have no respect for tourists . So hit or miss as to be almost not worth it.

stasis

Veteran
Never drink with locals Not even one beah brah. Surfer survival rule #1. Always served me well. Smoke all you want - but not even one Bud Weisah.

BlackBuds

Yes be careful of the stick bud and the herbs rolled in rubber cement and sealed.
Seen many tourists scammed when I lived up in Haiku. Then again that was 30 years ago. Bet much hasn't changed.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
You are in the right place...go to the park/library across the street from Bubba Burger. You should see some locals...if any have a fishing pole in hand, walk up and start shooting shit. This is where I went a few times before I got my hookup. btw...having beers with you can't hurt...

See dis braddah knows whats up. I always got the sticky with me an am happy to pass it to the wandering nose. Chill vibes get chill vibes. A smile goes a long way.:tiphat:

Sketchy area to get some. Locals have no respect for tourists . So hit or miss as to be almost not worth it.

No, we got no respect for disrespectful haole types like your self.

Never drink with locals Not even one beah brah. Surfer survival rule #1. Always served me well. Smoke all you want - but not even one Bud Weisah.

Ooooh braddah you got lots to learn. Where ya buy this survival book, betta go get ya money back.:laughing:

Be careful of pacific islanders, they are physically big with a simple childlike brain.
This can cause problems.
I personally don't like them.

We got a special bag for you :biggrin:

stasis

Veteran
See dis braddah knows whats up. I always got the sticky with me an am happy to pass it to the wandering nose. Chill vibes get chill vibes. A smile goes a long way.:tiphat:

Stasis" No, we got no respect for disrespectful haole types like your self.

:

Haha. Typical local attitude. Smiles as long as one acknowledges the unconditional superiority of the 'wannabe locals.' I worked as a travel agent for 3 years there, outer island, in the country - and saw it all. Also surfed 30 foot waves each winter. And freediving to 40 feet when there was no surf. No problems here. But as a World traveler, I've a broader outlook.

Seen much better people than the Local "Hawaiians." otherwise known as Philipinos. Haha you can keep it. Snark central people are a holes.

Most pot deals are rip offs. And finding real Hawaiian weed of quality is even hard for those who live there. Best bud came from Humboldt once or twice a year. Maybe things have changed since I lived there, but for the most part, the only thing that ever changes in da Islands is prices.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I had a great time when I was in hawaii last week, but giant ass islanders don't really scare me...I'm down to get jumped in hahaha it's a little hood in paradise...just my style.

I brought my own, but scored some killer local stuff ;)

stasis

Veteran
Never was scared. Never. Just a smart surfer. Can;t change the institutional racism that exists there and always has. I just stay on the down low - And I too bring my own now.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I wasn't implying a thing about you, honestly. it seems like the crazy locals are a stigma that is unnecessarily attached, but then again I didn't get around all that much beyond the beaten path.

It's usually all about respect, in any rough neighborhood, anywhere.

and if a person decides to hit up random sketchy guy for herb, than any number of random sketchy scenarios could be a possibility....clean cut people smoke herb too, just a little more on the low sometimes.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never was scared. Never. Just a smart surfer. Can;t change the institutional racism that exists there and always has. I just stay on the down low - And I too bring my own now.

Go try to surf local spots in calf. and tell me how that works out for you...find a guide:)
ps. everybody's a raciest here...it's a passtime..but it don't mean nothing...just that you're a minority in hawaii...now you know how they feel:)

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Go try to surf local spots in calf. and tell me how that works out for you...find a guide:)
ps. everybody's a raciest here...it's a passtime..but it don't mean nothing...just that you're a minority in hawaii...now you know how they feel:)

Right :laughing:

Really sad Stasis hasn't experienced true aloha. HE<I

\000/

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I had a great time when I was in hawaii last week, but giant ass islanders don't really scare me...I'm down to get jumped in hahaha it's a little hood in paradise...just my style.

I brought my own, but scored some killer local stuff ;)

We save the good stuff for the right people :tiphat:

Others get uncle's browns :biggrin: