What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Finding weed in Hawaii

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't complain much about the price, when vacationing in Hawaii... Everything is expensive.

thats the attitude to take!
imagine living here, when milk is $6.29 a gallon... all day everyday
everyone pays for paradise

so pay up hahahaha

Last edited:

Louisiana Cat

so pay up hahahaha

Greyskull,

I will be flying into HNL in a few weeks. Is HNL, and Hawaii in general, a place I do NOT want to fly a few joints inside pack of smokes into? I will be on the north shore of Oahu for a little over a week, and I would like to have something to burn before I score some myself...which could take a few days.

Any advise would be helpful!

redlaser

Veteran

so pay up hahahaha

$6.29 a gallon is what I just paid for organic milk at Safeway in California. Just recently switched to organic milk cause we seem to go through a lot. Of course we still have the $3.29 regular milk. It's odd that part of the organic milk comes from powdered organic milk. Cost efficiency I suppose.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the milk i priced was the "cheapest" gallon at Pukalani Superette

our "regular" milk costs us $6.29
you're "regular" milk is $3.29

big difference almost a full 50%

I am afraid to price the organic virgin tear milk....

no idea about Oahu - thats a different place with a different beat. sorry & good luck

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Pukalani Superette aint cheap..! Used to work down the road at the travel agency that is no longer.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude milk was 9.99 at the new safeway in mauilani... nuts!

oldhaole

Veteran
I'm growing up in the mountains on oahu brah if you ever come here. Anybody else on Oahu growin or sellin hit me up. I'm tired of all these guys from Maui and big island killin us.

Dude....

Ya might as well get used to us. We've only been sending product your way for fourty years. :woohoo:

Honestly, though, what would you rather have on your vacation? Shitty Cali weed, or some of Maui's or BI's .....or even O'ahu's finest?

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was all jag walking around upcountry and stumbled into this

picture.php

picture.php

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Most things are almost perfect, and it is truly paradise. You can just show up and ll the doors just open. Surfing lineups are friendly, and dinner invitations come fast and furious.. Jobs are easy to find and money no problem. Rents are cheap and good places plentiful.

All You gotta do is have a pussy.

shopkin

Probably too late, but it is no big deal bringing a reasonable amount (personal use kind) on the plane. My kids do it all the time. TSA don't care, x-ray machine don't care, dogs don't care, local cops don't much care. They all have other duties and other interests.

Greyskull,

I will be flying into HNL in a few weeks. Is HNL, and Hawaii in general, a place I do NOT want to fly a few joints inside pack of smokes into? I will be on the north shore of Oahu for a little over a week, and I would like to have something to burn before I score some myself...which could take a few days.

Any advise would be helpful!

bubba818

Going to Kihei, HI July 14-29, 2014

Going to Kihei, HI July 14-29, 2014

My girlfriend lives in Kihei, HI so I am looking for anyone for good reliable for pakalolo hookup for her and also when I visit her from the mainland.

Spaceboy17

Dude....

Ya might as well get used to us. We've only been sending product your way for fourty years. :woohoo:

Honestly, though, what would you rather have on your vacation? Shitty Cali weed, or some of Maui's or BI's .....or even O'ahu's finest?

Hey man, in Maui for a week and don't mind paying a premium to score something good while here. Can you point me in right direction?

What island are you on?
Here on kauai it's pretty easy to find.

Why is your 2nd question as a member is "where can I get some meds"

Latest posts

Latest posts