What's new

Finally did it :)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kool dan. and I hope you the best luck too. How come you only got 2 fem out of 9..

Thanx weeds , luck of the draw man , no garauntees when ya buy seeds , you may get all females, ya may get no females . some say environment has something to do with it but i have no idea if thats true or not .

Looking real happy in here mate
I think you have 2 slightly different phenos of OGer99 bruz but that's just my guess at this point in time, but old mate unk is right the buds will tell you what they actually are
Happy Holidaze and thanks for sharing your grow mate, looking forward to seeing them again

Thanx b00m , hope your Xmas was a good day .... sounds like ya ate well thats for sure :)

you think 2 ogers , unc thinks its an oger & a deiselrella .... nobody can give me hopes for a cindy :cry::noway:
Oh well ., i'll be happy with whatever they turn out to be but i'm REALLY hoping for the sweetest cindy girl :dancer:

:plant grow:

I hope everybody had a good Xmas :wave: :thank you:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everybody :wave:

I just thought i'd pop in and tell ya all about a little find i came across while trolling through Lowes .
I've been having problems tweekin my blumat drippers so i went looking for hose & fittings to change over to an automated drip system instead . while there i found they have a whole line of drip systems ....Mister Landscaper , they have all the 1/2 hoses & fittings 1/4 hose & fittings , GPH drippers stakes .....everything :) the prices aren't to bad either & i don't have to wait on shipping which is a plus for me .
I just thought you state side guys might be interested in this , even if you just need a few pieces .

heres the web site so you cab see what they have to offer .....
http://secure.misterlandscaper.com/default.aspx

well , have a great day gang & i'll see ya all soon :wave: :thank you:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Since you're using coco I thought I'd mention, a lot of folks on here just use open ended 1/4 inch tubing, no drippers. You need a good timer to really make it efficient though cause with no dripper you only need about 15-45 seconds to get some runoff. Even with a timer that will do a 1 minute minimum you end up wasting nutes.

Here's a link to an easy pvc manifold like I used in the past(and am thinking about using again)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62654
I didnt bother with the filter though.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
we love the mcgyver stuff around here!
Me too Unc , kinda why i posted it here . i know alot of you guys would rather build it yourself like me :)

Since you're using coco I thought I'd mention, a lot of folks on here just use open ended 1/4 inch tubing, no drippers. You need a good timer to really make it efficient though cause with no dripper you only need about 15-45 seconds to get some runoff. Even with a timer that will do a 1 minute minimum you end up wasting nutes.

Here's a link to an easy pvc manifold like I used in the past(and am thinking about using again)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=62654
I didnt bother with the filter though.
Thanx 3rd , i have seen that thread many times & it basicly how i plan to do mine but without the PVC , just gonna use the black 1/2" tubing so i can add drip line anywhere any time .
I also have a fairly small pump so i figured i'd use their dripper stakes cuz they're adjustable so i can adjust how much juice they're getting . i'll post up a link , watch the littlevideo & you'll see what i mean about the adjustable dripper stakes .

http://secure.misterlandscaper.com/...able-stake-gph-diameter-onoff-attachment.aspx

And this timer should work great for my needs , gonna swing into my hydro shop , they should have one on the shelf . & if the drip stakes don't work like I need then i can just use the open ended hose .

http://www.greners.com/i/meters-tim...t-dne-digital-adjustable-recycling-timer.html

Thanx for lookin in & your help guys :wave: :thank you:

W

weedss

yeah. I currently have 4 CS in my cab. I have no more seed left. those seedling are stunted too due to the giving straight 0 ppm water but I figured out that i should mix my tap water and RO to 50/50. they seems doing good. I wish you luck too dan. enjoy:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
now i feel a little guilty,here you wanted a swtc99 so bad and i have at least 3/5 to play with now,i should grab some shots of them so you can compare...wish i had some ogres and 'rellas going....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
eah. I currently have 4 CS in my cab. I have no more seed left. those seedling are stunted too due to the giving straight 0 ppm water but I figured out that i should mix my tap water and RO to 50/50. they seems doing good. I wish you luck too dan. enjoy
Thanx weeds , you'll get your situation figured out & things will start going like they're supposed to . like i said man ... it takes time :)
when i moved into my last spot , it took 3 weeks to figure out my water was killin my plants but i did figure it out & they were fine & yours will be too . good luck man :)

now i feel a little guilty,here you wanted a swtc99 so bad and i have at least 3/5 to play with now,i should grab some shots of them so you can compare...wish i had some ogres and 'rellas going....
No need to feel guilty dude .... Thats the chances we take , if i wanted it that bad i would have grabbed them from the Boo when she last put them up .
pics of yours would be sweet :)
with you guys following along it probably won't take long to find out whats growin here & like i said ... i'll be happy with whatever shows :)

Thanx guys ... have a great night :wave: :thank you:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx 3rd , 66 & some change delivered . i know thats better than my hydro shop will do, they have about a 20% mark up on just about everything they sell .... but they also have a ton of shit in stock so people don't have to wait for it to be shipped . example .... i just bought this PH tester in november cuz mine shit the bed & my shop charged me 80$ ..... on line it was less than 60$ . http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oakton-EcoT...194?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e692bf47a
so it'll probably be about 80$ for the CAP if my shop has it . & I know they have it i've seen it on the wall behind the register .
but thats typical for most shops here .... if ya want it now ... your gonna pay through the nose .....bastards !

ya know the way people do business here cracks me up .... 3 more hydro shops have opened here in the last year ...& they're all the same way . 20% mark up of anything compared to online prices . with no breaks or discounts unless you spend over a grand & the new ones have barely any stock " but can order anything you need " .... so can I dipshit !! which is why i do most of my shopping online :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man,im super psyched to have 2 grow shops in town,the online savings are generally almost wiped out by shipping for me and i would rather not have to buy stuff on my card anyway,maybe its silly,but i feel better paying cash....they do give me 10% off so they have me hooked...

started a thread on the new swtc99's,will see about getting it approved...:dance013:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin Unc & DG's knights :wave:

man,im super psyched to have 2 grow shops in town,the online savings are generally almost wiped out by shipping for me and i would rather not have to buy stuff on my card anyway,maybe its silly,but i feel better paying cash....they do give me 10% off so they have me hooked...

started a thread on the new swtc99's,will see about getting it approved...
Yeah Unc , while readin your build up thread i remember thinking to myself that your a lucky sob to have a shop close by that will work with ya .... give ya a discount & such . maybe cuz we're not a med state , these shops have the attitude that if you want it your gonna pay our prices (which is typical ) . I just order most stuff online with a preloaded CC if i can wait the week or 2 for delivery but if i need it now i go to the hydro shop & pay their exploded prices . I acctually have to deal with 2 shops , cuz my regular shop doesn't carry the canna coco that i use , the newest shop to open is the only one in our area that carries it .

A sweetest cindy grow log from you ...... cool , bring on the muffin hunt ! :dance013: i'll get my muffin one way or the other .... count on it :)

see ya later guys :wave: :thank you:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evenin everybody :wave:

Quick question for anybody using a drip system . where is the best place to put the antisyphon tube in the feed line ? should it be outside the rez with a tube going back into the rez or in the tube from the pump to the bulkhead fitting in the bottom of the rez that feeds the line to the plants ? Basicly in the rez or outside ?

My rez is the same one i had for the blumats , so it sits off the floor by about 4 ' . it has a 1/2 "bulk head fitting going through the side wall @ the bottom of the rez , the pump in the rez has a 1/2" line going to the bulkhead then another 1/2" tube off the fitting on the outside of the rez to a 1/2" shutoff then to the tent . wheres the best place to put the syphon tube ?
could I just tap in a 1/4" line into the feed line right before the shutoff & have that 1/4" line going back into the rez ? or should i keep it 1/2" ?
also should I put the rez on the floor so theres no chance of gravity feeding , like the blumats do ?

thanx guys , have a great night :wave: :thank you:

Edit ...... nevermind guys ..... i'm trying to get my blumats perfected & even have switched nutes to a cleaner nute solution . i thought about setting up a drip system but i'm just going to keep with the blumats . these thing use such a small 3mm hose that it clogs easily . any type of muck or residue will fudge things up pretty good . I switched to GH hardwater FloraMicro & GH Florabloom (the rezipe 6/9 ) with protekt & epsom salts mix (100 grms epsom to 1 liter of water for a 1% solution ) & this seems to be a really clean solution so far & it works for coco .... so we'll see i guess .

sorry for ramblin guys :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just went in & checked on the girls ... wow :)

last sunday after the pic session I went in & tomatoe staked the girls, took 4 more cuttings off them & marked the tallest parts of the plants hieght on the stake with a piece of pipe cleaner so i can guage their growth . here it is only thursday night & they've grown at least 5" sense then :)
They're 36" off the top of the pots now , 15 days into flowering . just starting to get some flowers forming .lookin pretty good :)
will get some pics up this weekend .... see ya then :)

:wave: :thank you:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evenin knights & Queen :wave:

I hope everyone had a good holidays .
Its sunday night , time for the weekly update .:)

As mentioned last post , i went in last sunday after the pic update & put some tomatoe stakes in to hold the branches up when the buds start stackin up & to keep an eye on their growth . they are still stretchin as you will see . they are also starting to put out some nice flowers now too :)
there are defenatly 2 different strains here i can see it in their flowers , just not sure what they are yet , time will tell i'm sure .

#1 is on the left & # 9 is on the right . 1 is a little taller & a lighter shade of green , fan leaves on both are pretty much the same size but 9's are a darker green . the bud formation on 9 is a little different too , looks more compact than 1's
They are still under the MH cuz the wife & i have been sick as a dog all week (bronchitus ) but tomorrow i'll get to the hydro shop & grab a HPS bulb .

well heres some pics to gaze at :)

DSC00748.jpg

I'll do #1's pics first then #9's pics
DSC00751.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00754.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

heres #9's in same order
DSC00752.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

In these next 2 pics if you look at the tomatoe stake theres a white pipe cleaner tied to the stake by itself thats where the tops were last sunday night :) 1st pic is #1 2nd pic is #9
DSC00751.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

they were at 11 days last sunday which is 18 days as of tonight .tallest lady is at 38" off the top of the pot now & i'm sure they still have some stretch left in them . I think they're lookin great :) & can't wait for the next 7 weeks to go by :dance013::dance013:

Well thats it for this week guys , i'll see ya all later & thanx for lookin in on my grow . your tips & comments are greatly appreciated :)

:wave: :thank you:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think you may have an ogre and a deiselrella but the buds will tell for sure..

Unc , i think you may be right , i'm thinkin #1's a dieselrella & 9's an oger . just by the bud formation on 9 she leans towards the indica .

i think.... but who knows :dunno:

later guys ...:wave: :smoke out:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sorry to hear you've been sick bruz
But the plants look great :good: if that's any consolation for ya ;)
I still think you might have 2 OGer99 but in another month you'll know pretty much for sure what you got :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unc , i think you may be right , i'm thinkin #1's a dieselrella & 9's an oger . just by the bud formation on 9 she leans towards the indica .

i think.... but who knows :dunno:

later guys ...:wave: :smoke out:

im still sticking with that for now,im pretty sure the first one is a d'rella....but im often wrong,b00m could have it right as well...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx for keepin watch b00m & Unc , you guys seem to be the only ones with any real interest . & I appreciate it ALOT :good:

I got the HPS bulb today ....Finally :)

Also going to transplant 4 clones from each plant into cups tonight , if they get big enough in the next 3 weeks , they'll be my next round in the big tent . I have 6 more of each in the cloner as well but they prolly won't be ready for another week . one good one from each of them will be used as a mom & the others will prolly go to my kid & a buddy for their rooms .... gotta spread the GOODNESS around :dance013:

Have a great night guys & we'll see ya again soon :wave: :thank you:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sounds like your on top of things in here mate :D
clones rooting, clones transplanting, HPS bulbs arriving :jump:
Looking forward to the next pics :)
:joint: