What's new

Finally did it :)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool ... at least it ain't just me :)
coulda really fuked myself if i didn't have extra plants here .

nahhh bug .... i don't have enough knowledge yet to try & make seeds . still a ton of reading to do on the subject .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant wait until you get your germ issues fixed so I can see some PF in your garden ;) I expect great things from you . . . . . . . . . . .hE HE

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Hammer & yeah that makes 2 of us that can't wait !!! :)

I've been thinkin about trying some seeds again now that my waters not near freezing temps with the aquarium heater in the holding drum .

calientecarlos

Veteran
Nice recovery dans! I had 3 seedlings go male this last round and oddly enough there were 3 female seedlings in veg ready to rock:) Lock n Load!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how about a couple quick pics of the girls .... nothing fancy .

KQR & WSD

Killers in front & WSD in back all at 63 days today .... 7 more till chop :)
DSCF0470_zps8e6dc5a1.jpg

KQR
DSCF0477_zps57121a22.jpg

WSD
DSCF0478_zpsa979b400.jpg

DSCF0479_zps741b4f23.jpg

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now the Tigers at 8 days of flower

DSCF0483_zps686bb643.jpg

DSCF0485_zpsef36a1f5.jpg

DSCF0482_zps43bb3005.jpg

DSCF0480_zpsaaf9a21c.jpg

Shitty pics I know ..... but i'll get better ones after the stretch is over cuz i have to pull them out then & clear off all the lower sucker branches & do some defoliating .

see ya then guys :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few brainfreeze pics .... they're at 16 days of flower . these were transplanted from the slabs at day 9 cuz of the sudden male population & i'll tell ya what .... sense the transplant .... they have taken off like i never expected .... I have 1 more run of the slabs planned . but after that i think i'm done with them . they just don't produce like the pots do .

The BF are the 3 on the left side & front 2 in the middle .

DSCF0462_zps152f231e.jpg

DSCF0460_zps9dc871c9.jpg

DSCF0461_zpsd0710d5c.jpg

Thanx for lookin in on me guys ..... hope I don't dissapoint anyone with my pics or fuk ups . but i promised a show ... good or bad :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats funny,im just a few days ahead of you,i guess i should grab some pics soon,at least one of the bf seems to be frosting up early and well...they do bulk up quick in flower,i have a lui in the same run so its interesting to see the parent with the offspring in the same space plus being fairly familiar with DG's cindy99 and having some youngsters of that going....i suppose since i have a nice ortega leaning lui female and some c99 pollen around i could make my own brainfreeze lite....for that matter i have blue sat 2.2 so i could make faux grape sorbet....unc's frozen kool aid!

milkweeds

Dang man, that really sucks about the males! It never fails some make it in there on
occasion. What I hate the most is those are usually the prettiest ones..

But it seems all will be well, I noticed after the chop pix, you followed up with some really nice dank bud shots! I don't know why you apologize for pix that aren't bad. You grow awesome shit man, and we all know how pix never do justice. None of anything you post will ever be a disappointment.

I did ask you earlier about how you watered, and it seems to work well for you, but why
don't you water more often? like twice or something? aside from your 7,8,9. Just curious.

rock on.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx MW .... i do the best i can dude :)
my pics suck ass compared to most of the guys that hang at the round table ... although they are giving me some pointers .... Thanx guys :)

Watering ..... As long as my pots never dry out .... i'm happy with that .if they were to dry out by the time the lights went off or before they come back on the next day .... i would probably add a feed time later ... like right before lights out . but they stay moist enough for me untill they need to be fed again . i'm not lookin to feed like hydro or expect yields like hydro i just want nice & healthy plants with abundant quality flowers . :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats funny,im just a few days ahead of you,i guess i should grab some pics soon,at least one of the bf seems to be frosting up early and well...they do bulk up quick in flower,i have a lui in the same run so its interesting to see the parent with the offspring in the same space plus being fairly familiar with DG's cindy99 and having some youngsters of that going....i suppose since i have a nice ortega leaning lui female and some c99 pollen around i could make my own brainfreeze lite....for that matter i have blue sat 2.2 so i could make faux grape sorbet....unc's frozen kool aid!

I hope they bulk up later .... cuz these are just to small . it was fine when there was 12 of them . i think they'll do pretty good though ..... they look like nice little bushes .... a ton of branches on them .

you have the 2.2's ????? in seed or already growing ? don't think i've ever heard ya mention them before . the 2 i have are lookin nice . 2 really different pheno's .... i think 1 has a slight mutation .... cuz shes healthy with no signs of a def ..... but has some funky leaves .

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dan you have come a long way in the last year with your pic's :good:
Also the spaces are really spruced up :D About to start some xing of my own. Not real sure what yet but soon come.
I have 2 packs of BS2.2 waiting in the vault for their chance. I'm not culling male's ever again. Just move them to another space for selection :woohoo:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx G ... the kind words are appreciated :tiphat:

I'll get to the point where i can keep a few guys to collect pollen from . & 90% of the genetics i have grown from here .... i have double packs of .... so if i let a few dudes go now .... i'm not chancing loosing them forever ... i have more seeds :)
I may look stupid .... but its only the haircut :biggrin:

DeoXy

Everything's looking real proper in here Dan:good:.. I'm impressed, thanks for sharing:thank you:.. I'm having pretty good results so far with the V+B..your KQR look real mean 2.. makes me look forward to mine in the coming months :dance013:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Deoxy .... i hope ya find that pineapple pheno ..... she is a real keeper !!!! nice sweet pineapple taste & sledge hammer high :faint:

I've been using the pineapple cindy as a road rage buffer when i take my friday treks into the city & its been workin great !!! I just cruise along nice & mellow & laugh at all the idiots racing around . :)

DeoXy

Thanx Deoxy .... i hope ya find that pineapple pheno ..... she is a real keeper !!!! nice sweet pineapple taste & sledge hammer high :faint:

I've been using the pineapple cindy as a road rage buffer when i take my friday treks into the city & its been workin great !!! I just cruise along nice & mellow & laugh at all the idiots racing around . :)

Lol I got my toes crossed in hope of finding it as well :).. I'll be happy with just 1 keeper out of the group of 7 TBH.. I'm tiered of losing great moms.. I have had to cull and ditch all 3 of my keeper moms over the last 2 years due to circumstances beyond my control.. pisses me off.. I wish I would of had someone to transfer cuttings to but I know no one in my area personally that I could trust so all has been lost..

but NOW FUCK THAT not happening anymore lol.. I will be cloning everything multiple times and even try to make some F2's with the males I keep and collect pollen from the bunch to ensure I have more just incase lol

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oops that was for the table thread lol... I had multiple windows open posted in the wrong thread ..

Latest posts

Latest posts