What's new

Finally did it :)

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the d'rella i picked as my keeper had some seriously dense ass buds on it,all the phenos did....crap...now i want to pop those as well,and the ogre is some serious dank as well....
thats one problem with DG's strains...i want all of the ones i have grown so far going right now!!

:):):)

The 2 i have in flower i know will never show their true potential ... switching rooms on them week lighting etc.....but will still be nice enough to get a good idea of what they have to offer . but the 9 i have going in next should really be sweet :)
started as clones , topped & vegged for a good couple weeks then thrown in under new ballasts & bulbs . yeah can't wait to see how they can really do . :dance013::dance013:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
go figure,the whole time i have been a "tester" for DG i have had crappy gardens,now that i have my barbie dream garden of course shes not here to see! ah well,im only first knight by virtue of having been the first to be knighted...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya know she's watchin & wishes she could be an integral part of it all :)

& before ya know it .... she'll be back givin ya props & a proper spankin when the need arises :)
& a well deserved First Knightship if i ever seen one :good: :tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
unc, I have been meaning to tell you that your grows have looked much better the last few rounds. Density is looking way improved.
Hoping to be keeping up with ya.

Edit. oops, thought I was at the table.

Always fun to get some new toys dans!

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya know she's watchin & wishes she could be an integral part of it all :)

& before ya know it .... she'll be back givin ya props & a proper spankin when the need arises :)
& a well deserved First Knightship if i ever seen one :good: :tiphat:
im just glad she was able to stop in and say hi,im sure she will be back as soon as the docs give her the ok,the party just isnt as fun since the one hot chick left!:)

unc, I have been meaning to tell you that your grows have looked much better the last few rounds. Density is looking way improved.
Hoping to be keeping up with ya.

Edit. oops, thought I was at the table.

Always fun to get some new toys dans!

i have gotten a way better handle on the nutes i have been using,plus each garden was a step up in performance over the last,this one is just the shell of a super nice set up,but it has potential,just a few more upgrades and tweaks and it will be good to go year round...:dance013:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
,just a few more upgrades and tweaks and it will be good to go year round...

thats one thing i have to do also is make sure everything is good to go for summers heat .

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Taking Care of Business :good:
Looking ship shape and tight all up in here bruz :D
:plant grow:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had to flush all the girls in the sink last night .The 9 i have in veg & a few of my Bee's were showing signs of an N toxicity . like a dumbass i was leaving the runoff water sitting in the trays & the salt build up was rediculous ....ppm's were up in the 3000 range :yoinks:
& my feed ppm's are less than 800 . on the plus side the 2 DG girls didn't seem to be affected at all but their runoff ppm's were the highest of all of them cuz they were sitting in the longest ..... weird

I knew better ... so why the hell did i let them sit in it so long ??? lazy & hoping for the best i guess . stupid stupid stupid !!!
I gotta get my flood tables & catch trays ... but that ain't happenin for awhile ..... so i'll find a way to get the pots outa the runoff water .

salty nutes , salty coco & probably a ton of salt in my water & I let my plants sit in & drink it up :wallbash::wallbash:
lesson learned ... the hard way :wallbash:

The 9 veggin girls go into flower on the 1st so they should recover by then .... hopefully .
I was wondering why my Bees were not filling out like they should then i seen the dark green leaf curl on them & knew what i had done . hopefully they'll recover also ... may have to stay in an extra week or 2 but thats fine with me .

tomorrow is pic day so i'll get a few pics of the affected girls so ya can see what i saw .

have a great day guys .... i'll see ya all tomorrow :wave: :thank you:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Had to flush all the girls in the sink last night .The 9 i have in veg & a few of my Bee's were showing signs of an N toxicity . like a dumbass i was leaving the runoff water sitting in the trays & the salt build up was rediculous ....ppm's were up in the 3000 range :yoinks:
& my feed ppm's are less than 800 . on the plus side the 2 DG girls didn't seem to be affected at all but their runoff ppm's were the highest of all of them cuz they were sitting in the longest ..... weird

I knew better ... so why the hell did i let them sit in it so long ??? lazy & hoping for the best i guess . stupid stupid stupid !!!
I gotta get my flood tables & catch trays ... but that ain't happenin for awhile ..... so i'll find a way to get the pots outa the runoff water .

...snipped

have a great day guys .... i'll see ya all tomorrow :wave: :thank you:

Easy enough dans, a brick, piece of 2x4, tupperware turned upside down, I've used all these before. Would recommend the 2x4 last though as it will mold eventually.
I'm sure you got this covered dans, keep em green.:):wave:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cut up some 3/4" pvc .... worked great :)
gonna grab a bucket head next time i'm at the depot so i can empty the trays each time too .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evenin gang its sunday day 47 for the flowering girls :)

They're lookin good even after my little hickup the other night . a couple fans are turnin yellow but thats to be expected with the flush i gave them . tonight I gave them a feed but cut it back to 8ml of bloom & 3ml of hydroplex . just a tad lighter than usual ppms were 667 ... ph of 5.8 .

so .... on with the pics . first i'll show the veg shots & the few effected plants . i'm sure they'll be fine now . i have the pots off the trays & i'm not feeding to severe runoff like usual , just till it starts to show in the tray .

DSC00823.jpg

DSC00824.jpg

can even see the salt ring on the bottom of a couple buckets ^^^^^^ Damn !!!
heres the badly effected ladies
DSC00825.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

its wierd cuz the d'rellas are effected but the ogers ain't ...
DSC00827.jpg

on to the flowering ladies :)

#1 suspected Dieselrella My Golden girl

DSC00828.jpg

DSC00833.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

DSC00832.jpg

#9 suspected Oger99 the White haired lady

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00835.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00839.jpg

& a tent pic of the 2
DSC00840.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

I think they're lookin great for 47 days :)
even the side branches are saggin cuz of the weight of the buds :)
I planed on lettin them go for 9 weeks but i really don't think its gonna be needed . maybe the D'rella but not the Oger . :dunno:
we'll see in a couple short weeks :)

I can't freakin wait !!!!!! :jump:

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey dans, I like the PVC riser idea. I've used all kinds of shit in the past but that may be tops! Last time it was 1/2" square dowel rods. Yeah they molded up on me.
Looking nice.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so big nd nice
Thanx for lookin in kiddo :)

Hey dans, I like the PVC riser idea. I've used all kinds of shit in the past but that may be tops! Last time it was 1/2" square dowel rods. Yeah they molded up on me.
Looking nice.
I'm gonna grab some pvc T's & maybe some end caps if i wanna get fancy :) make little H type pieces to set in the trays , should make it sturdier & easy to clean .

Thanx for the kind words & lookin in 3rd :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice!!! I'm interested to see how that dieselrella turns out!!!

Thanx Carlos ... for lookin in & the kind words :)

I'm stoked to see how they both come out :dance013::dance013:

couple more weeks before the smoke test :smokeit:

:smoke out:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The calyx's are starting to swell pretty good on the D'rella , no turnin colors of the hairs yet though . the Ogers are just startin to swell .

Tomorrow night the 9 ladies in veg go into the flower room under brand new 600 watt hortiluxes :) still usin the cooltubes for a couple weeks though . till i get the new hoods .

The 2 ladies will then go back into the veg room to finish up under a brand new 400 watt Ushio bulb . :)

things are lookin up here guys , the next few months with all the upgrades & new stuff going in to the rooms . i can't wait :) & i'll have Dg buds to smoke too !!! :dance013::dance013:

Have a great night guys :wave: :thank you:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evenin gang :wave:

I got a ton of things in the rooms done today . got the ballasts & bulbs put in the tent , hortilux bulbs are alot whiter than the plant max bulbs i was using .
The 9 DG ladies i had in veg are now in the big tent till completed . the 2 DG girls that were in there are back in the big veg room with a 400 watt HPS instead of the 250 & i put a new Ushio bulb in there too . cleaned them all up & took a few lower branch cuttings from them , prolly put them in the cloner tomorrow night .

things are coming together :)

I took a few pics , i hope they came out alright .

DSC00847.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

the newly flowering ladies ....3 ogers & 6 D'rellas

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

& the 2 that are almost done :)

DSC00845.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

Next thursday will be 60 days for these 2 & they're getting their flush from tonight on ... they'll probably go longer than 60 ... we'll see :)
Ok thats it fer now gang , i'm gonna smoke a bowl & chill in front of the Idiot box for a change ... see ya later :wave: :thank you: