Mentor
Veteran
G has got it mate, hang up a black bed sheet for ya background :D
Waiting to hear from ya after ya first DGS smoko :joint: :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
musta missed your last update,but had to say...i told your you had a 'drella and ogre! :) not much of a guess now!

at any rate,looking right sharp potential squire;) you will earn your spurs one day!:tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Unc.... I appreciate that :)

i think alot of people missed it cuz it was superbowl sunday .... how the hell can i compete with that ??? :)

they came out pretty sweet for a less than proper grow . can't wait to try these . the ogers stinkin up my room something fierce :jump::jump:

give me a couple more grows with her stuff & i'll make ya all a believer :tiphat:

EDIT .... that sounded cocky as hell . not what i meant ...
i meant with the upgrades I'm making & getting to know her genetics & how they're fed will give me a much better grow of them .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you guys mind if i keep this thread going with the 9 ladies i just put in ? it will be more of a proper grow of the than the last one .

:wave::thank you:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
go right ahead,i ran my first thread through 18 months and multiple clone runs including the infamous 'muffin '

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
go right ahead,i ran my first thread through 18 months and multiple clone runs including the infamous 'muffin '
:good:

I'll update as soon as the buds are dry enough to get a taste test & some dry pics for ya all :)
this Oger99 is the best ... sweetest smellin strain to ever hit my nostrills :)

The 9 ladies in the tent are doing great . i put a scrog net over them to try & keep an even canopy & to help with holdin the branches up when they start to stack up . today is day 12 for them so they have some stretch time left in them . can't wait to get a better hood over them to spread out the light .... these cooltubes suck in this tent , they're just to small . all in good time :)

catch ya all soon .... :thank you: :wave:

G

Guest 263194

High dan! nice update! I am on my way on 18 days of blooming. How long did you flower OC before? I am thinking about 10weeks. come check out my album! cya

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx for stoppin in Kiddo :)

70 days is good for them . i've taken 'em at 60 but 70 is defenatly better , much fatter & stickyer .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
evenin knights & my queen :wave:

Time fer another update & some pics . The buds have been drying sense thursday last . they're finally dry enough to put in the jars for a good cure . so i got some pics of them both for ya . i'll TRY & do a decent smoke report on them in the next 2 days . i'll do the Oger tomorrow so i can smoke it with a clean head & then wensday i'll do the Dieselrella for the same reason . I'm not very good at smell & taste descriptions but i'll do the best i can . one thing i will say is ..... Damn this oger reaks up the house more than anything i've grown to date !!! she stinks ooooooh so nice :) I think UNC was right about the D'rella leaning towards the diesel side , she has that fuel smell to her that i recognize easily cuz of my strains here .

on with the pics ....
I'll do dry pics of the Oger99 first then the Rella .

Oger 99

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00887.jpg

DSC00888.jpg

now the Dieselrella

DSC00889.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

DSC00891.jpg

DSC00892.jpg

I know these pics are nowhere near as good as 99% of the pics here but i hope they come close to what i'm seeing here on the table infront of me . :dance013::dance013:

Theres no way i can show my thanx to everybody here for all your encouragement & kindness during this grow :tiphat::tiphat:

And my Queen ..... what can I say ... Thank you soooo much for really caring about the strains & genetics you give to the world !!! I'm just glad i had the chance to grow some of the best i've ever grown & will DEFENATLY grow more of !!! very soon :)

:thank you::thank you::thank you::thank you::thank you:

To much glare from the panda film ... gotta find a flat black back ground .....

Last edited:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 hits from the D'rella & i'm sitting here grinning like an idiot tryin to remember what the hell i was doing :)

On with the update , I got some off light pics of the 9 ladies i put into flower 13 days ago . i put a net over them a few days ago so pics are gonna be hard to get ... but i'll do the best i can . I'm going to get in there tonight & spread them out abit & get rid of some of the big fans .

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00878.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

i've got some cuts from the girls in the cloner ... gotta turn a couple into moms .
the moms are in the same cabinet as the cloner & i'm thinkin i might need a tent to house moms in . the cabinet they're in & the mom box i made are just not gonna be enough room . i dunno .... we'll see what happens .

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

The pics came out ok but could be better . gonna grab a hood from the local shop this weekend if he'll give a deal . after alot of research i have to decide between the HF radiant 6" or the blockbuster 6" both are great for a 4 x 4 area . ( i know Uncs feelins on this :) )

I think thats it guys ..... I'll catch ya all tomorrow with a baked smoke report of the Oger :)

:wave::thank you:

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:whee: :jump: :whee:
Awesome bruz :good: Welcome to the DGS Smokers Club :tiphat:
Don't worry about ya photos mate they are great and the more ya take the better ya'll get :D
:smoke out:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Evenin gang :wave:

Thank you b00mer & Unc , for the kind words & having an interest in my grow of DG genetics . :thank you:

Ok ... The OGER99 :)
Not sure which Pheno of the oger i got but its the best & sweetest smelling plant i've ever grown . she is a lime green in color with orange hairs all through the buds . tons of trichs cover these little gems ... almost sparkle in the light . the buds do pack on pretty good even though it wasn't in the best grow conditions possible . dense but not indica dense ... just right . even the side branches filled out nicely , i'm used to using most of the side branches for hash but these got trimmed & dryed .
I got 42 grams off the oger on this run , but i know they can do better than that & it will :)
the smell ... its sweet with a musky hint to it . the taste is almost the same ... its fruity sweet with something else there ... can't really put a finger on it .
I smoke from glass pipes . when ya light it its smooth not really expanding much , just a nice sweet smooth hit .doesn't make ya cough , which is great for these old worn out lungs of mine .
the buzz doesn't come on fast .. it takes a few hits then ya realize wow this is really a nice mellow buzz . when i first tried it , i smoked a small bowl to my head & remember thinkin that i wasn't really baked but felt great !!!
my cousin stopped by & I had to have him try it . i opened the jar & it instantly stunk up the room . he says wow .... what the frack is that ?? i just smiled :) . i put a small nugget in the bowl & handed it to him so he got the green hit (the best hit IMHO ) He lit it up sat back & says holy shit ! ... it tastes like candy !!! I asked fruity ? he says yeah ! we finished the bowl & were sittin there chattin about things .... he looks over at me smiles & says .... nice !! i'm not ripped but got a helluva nice buzz ... this would be perfect for work . not blasted but a nice happy high to deal with these frackin people . he works as a counter person at an auto parts store .
It does seem to creep on ya a little , maybe after 10 minutes or so ya realize how baked you are . A+
& it lasts for at least a couple hours ... not exact on the time frame but i got busy doing things in the GR & was sittin on the floor in front of the tent & found myself just staring in at the plants :) so had to be a good couple hours later & i was still baked .

I'm not much of a kush fan but this banana mixed with the cinderella is nice !!!
On a scale from 1 to 10
the smell is a 10
the taste is a 10 also
bud density is an 8
bud size was a 6 but thats my fault not the strains
trich coverage was a 8 again they coulda been better
bag appeal is a 15 :)
i took them at 60 days with 20% clear trichs 60% cloudy & 20% amber & nice finish for 60 days .. i might try it longer to see if it makes much difference .
they had a plain water feed for the last 10 days & it was enough to flush them nicely . the fans started turning red & yellow after only a couple days & had lost quite a few by the time they got hung .
the buds burn nicely no chemical pops or harsh taste .. nice white ash when done .
I can't wait to see & smoke this after a nice cure . i'll give it a week before i try them again . then @ 2 weeks . :) should be interesting by then . maybe more flavors & smells will show better by then .

Well thats all i can think of ... baked again :) had to smoke it again writing this to help with descriptions :)
she will be in my garden for a good long time !!!

Thanx again Knights :wave: & thank you my Queen for making these available to us :thank you:

Some dry pics of the OGER99

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00887.jpg

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice job dans! you're doing a good job getting yourself on the potential knights list,keep crankin that dank out!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice report dans!!
Sounds like you have a new girl to hang onto.

Thanx 3rd .... & ohhhhh yeah shes a keeper :)

nice job dans! you're doing a good job getting yourself on the potential knights list,keep crankin that dank out!

Thanx Unc ... I'm trying brother , i'm trying :)

Was it really a good report ? it was my first , other than 2 growers talkin about strains & wanted it to be Dutch grown worthy . I've read alot of the reports that you gentleman have done . so i tried to keep it simple but accurite .
Have to say though .... i've never read a better report than Justin does :):) the man is a crack up ... i wish he was around ..... i'm sure he's a missed knight :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always better to find your own way of doing it rather than try and do it like someone else anyway,theres many ways to skin a cat,and smoke a bowl!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Frackin awesome sticky budz bruz :good: Gonna have to bump you up on my "YOU SUK" list :D
I feel like a recovering alcoholic hanging out in a bar lol

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx guys :wave:

Unc .... not really tryin to copy just grab an idea how it was done .

Thanx galahad :wave:
no worries brother ... you'll be back in the saddle as soon as its safe to . i have no doubt :)

I'll get a report of the D'rella later tonight , have a few things to get done first . bought a blockbuster 6" hood today & want to get that in before lights come on . will get some pics too :) just gotta remember to to smoke only the Rella today so i can give a decent report on her :) not gonna be easy to do cuz the taste of the oger is soooooooo sweet :dance013::dance013:its hard to stay away from :)