What's new

Final round on Change.org We need your votes NOW

vta

Veteran
I'll never vote in this "America." Ever.

Then don't bitch when shit isn't right. Only through votes and activism will unjust laws be changed. Unless you haven't noticed...pot is getting more legal everyday. We keep pushing...we will win.

This reminds me of Skip's thread about Nol in Holland. To get pot heads to vote, they are shutting down coffee shops on poll day. Just imagine if it works.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we can just vote for president. we need to vote for local, county, and state governments too.

We need to make it clear from the ground up that we expect our public servants to be just that. Personal agendas, greed, religion, and fun must be put aside during your time in office.

We also need to start beheading lobbyist by the dozens. About a dozen heads fits in a big out door trash can I think.... right?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I more compare Obama to Jimmy Carter. He has great ideas, but he cant get anything done because of republicans, and a shitty war.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
he cant get anything done because of republicans, and a shitty war.
The Republicans are not getting in Obama's way. Republicans, Democrats... they're all greedy pigs that are fighting to make sure they get "Their" share. It isn't leaders elected to work for the people anymore... it's Us and Them.

I pretty much agree the thought that the last 'real' president was JFK and he was an accident. They shot him for being productive toward protecting America/Americans and righting the wrongs. :jump:
The corruption started well over a hundred years ago and even Abe Lincoln predicted this corporate garbage.

Archive.org

Search for "Constitution Class" and "Martial Law" and watch the videos.

Youtube

Search for "The Obama Deception"

Think enough of it is hokum that you can just say "Whatever"? Post your rebuttals here. Most of it is public information, right out in the open.... people are too wrapped up to notice. *shrug*

Educate Yourself! Then Educate Your Neighbor!

S

SwampSavant

If they have you deciding which side of the road to drive on... well, you already missed the exit.

Not good considering the car has three flat tiers, a hole in the radiator, and just enough gas to pour out the hole in the tank.

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
If they have you deciding which side of the road to drive on... well, you already missed the exit.

Not good considering the car has three flat tiers, a hole in the radiator, and just enough gas to pour out the hole in the tank.
LOL good analogy...

And they're about to chain a fridge full of concrete to the bumper with this healthcare b.s.

Wow.

Have you seen "The Obama Deception"?? Wow. Talk about Same.Gov(TM)

Stay Safe! :tree: :blowbubbles:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
The simple truth is that as long as there is power in the outlet, gas in the tank, and a Wal-Mart around the corner, most American's simply do not care what the government is doing.

'As long as I can do what I want, who cares?'

Should be the national motto.

What is old is new again...

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Sorry, not really on topic, just wanted to vent.

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Republicans are not getting in Obama's way. Republicans, Democrats... they're all greedy pigs that are fighting to make sure they get "Their" share. It isn't leaders elected to work for the people anymore... it's Us and Them.

I pretty much agree the thought that the last 'real' president was JFK and he was an accident. They shot him for being productive toward protecting America/Americans and righting the wrongs. :jump:
The corruption started well over a hundred years ago and even Abe Lincoln predicted this corporate garbage.

Archive.org

Search for "Constitution Class" and "Martial Law" and watch the videos.

Youtube

Search for "The Obama Deception"

Think enough of it is hokum that you can just say "Whatever"? Post your rebuttals here. Most of it is public information, right out in the open.... people are too wrapped up to notice. *shrug*

Educate Yourself! Then Educate Your Neighbor!

ya I guess you are right about republicans not standing in his way. If he would just get tough he could push shit through with a 51% majority. This makes me think... what the fuck is going on?

T

texsativa

ya I guess you are right about republicans not standing in his way. If he would just get tough he could push shit through with a 51% majority. This makes me think... what the fuck is going on?

I'm afraid things will continue to worsen before it gets better. Read it in a book somewhere.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^thats true.
-We still haven't fixed the major problems in our financial institutions. banks are doing the same exact thing as before. "To Big to Fail Banks" still exist. this is a problem.
-Washington is being bombarded by more lobbyist than ever.
-We are still not fixing our crumbling infrastructure.
-Our education system is going to shit.
-The state of California is giving its workers IOU's instead of pay checks.
-In Combination with the drug war, and patriot act; the private prison system, U.S. Judicial, and the D.E.A. are slowly turning America in to a slave nation again.

I can keep going

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
the drug war, and patriot act; the private prison system, U.S. Judicial, and the D.E.A. are slowly turning America in to a slave nation again.

I can keep going
Go back and watch the videos I listed..... It's much worse than you're aware.

The only thing going for us is that they pulled off 9/11 too late. If it had been done 15 years earlier the internet wouldn't be here to share the information so rapidly/readily. As it is, people are still getting the clue too late and it looks like it's going to be another bloody mess.

Educate Yourself WORLD.... 'Cause you're next! Then Educate Your Neighbor!