What's new

Final round on Change.org We need your votes NOW

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
It's been voted to the top every time before... in every voting event... yet it has never gotten any coverage. What makes you think this time will be any different?

the_man

Well if they ignore it this time Then we have a legitimate gripe

Change went out of there way to combine the top 2 most voted on MJ Ideas so all the the votes go to one idea for the finals.

The top 10 ideas from the final round will be presented to the president.

now is not the time to back down and stop voting because it has been ignored

xfargox

Currently #6. It was #7 when I voted. 15 votes from #5, and 66 votes from #4.

Should be pretty securely in the top 10, pending a rigging of the vote.

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
#1... hopefully it stays there, I'm really curious to see if they try to dodge it any longer.

elwaponino

Absolutely right about not backing down, but maybe a plan should be in order so we don't just bitch for the rest of his term, Remember the Government works for you, you have Rights, and We The People grant them privileges, and they can be taken away Period. We should give him a hard time for not owning up to his word, for cannabis, or the oath to the Constitution. I want to tell you to look up Ron Paul, not for the 2012 election(if it happens), but about his principals and devotion to the Constitution. Also Alex Jones For day to day news, and especially Michael Badnarik, who will teach not just about the Constitution but how to defend yourself with it.

elwaponino

Remember we wanted to impeach Clinton for one of the most natural acts, but Bush wasn't even considered for impeachment, or even convict him of war crimes till almost the end of his term. That's right, many believe that Bush should be put on trial with the rest of his cabinet for incompetence, broken oath to the Constitution (which they can be tried for treasonry). Imagine they were held accountable for their incompetence, just like any of us citizen's can be by our employer, hey maybe we should drug test the government, question is is it Constitutional?

the_man

#1... hopefully it stays there, I'm really curious to see if they try to dodge it any longer.

They will think long and hard about dodging it again.

If it is dismissed again it will only put doubt in to the minds of we the people. It will show how the goveremnt does not listen to the people. Ingoring it will only enrage the people more.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well if they ignore it this time Then we have a legitimate gripe

Change went out of there way to combine the top 2 most voted on MJ Ideas so all the the votes go to one idea for the finals.

The top 10 ideas from the final round will be presented to the president.

now is not the time to back down and stop voting because it has been ignored

CORRECT. SPEAK UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!

"Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

- Thomas Jefferson, Declaration of Independence, 2nd paragraph

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As of right now the pot question is number 1. It has about twice as many votes as the second most voted on question. It is absurd for this question to be ignored. I might just have to move to the Holland. At least they are rational.

xfargox

I have a little trepidation about the 'verifying votes' bit, but hopefully this will finally be given at least a little thought.