What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Filing small claims on a dispensary

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
well you can plant drugs on them and split the cash with the cops(jk)... or say fuck it never do it again because there is no CONSIGNMENT in california... never do CONSIGNMENT guys! People get ripped off every day even from store fronts!
why!?!?? because they get closed all the damn time! no one will give you back your meds.
Man....if they want my herb I make them give me a down payment a month ahead haha jk.

Well fwiw I've done Co's 3 times (granted, a couple years ago) and had a good experience all three times. I don't recommend it, but sometimes things get tight, and you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

I don't mean to E-thug, I really don't...but for the purposes of this thread, it's important to know yourself and who you are getting into business with when making such a consideration. That is, without threatening people or being rude, your presence and thinly-veiled language need to reflect the fact that you aren't the type of person to fuck over.

If you're some 140 pound stoner with a Dave Matthews t-shirt on, you probably shouldn't lend people you just met thousands of dollars....

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell nah man make sure you wear the old school Public Enemy t-shirt ;)

911 is a joke! :joint:

OG in tha SGV

whats a good way to sabotage a delivery service?....i got a hold of him but he stood me up again..now its time to get even...
im thinking about following the employee home so i know where they live..the bitch that
works there is pissing me off..

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude you are now stepping into a bad frame of mind.
cut your losses and move on or its only gonna get worse.
learn from this experience and dont do it again.

if you were gonna take some sort of physical action youve waited to long and now youre thinking about it too much. its hard to do, but you just need to get over it.

in "legit" business theres the BBB to report to but the pot industry is still too clandestine...

i dont envy your position - ive been there.

but seriously, what are you gonna do?
follow someone to THEIR HOUSE and try to strong arm them?
fuck up their car? break a window?
youre not gonna get your $$$ or your buds back either way... so what'll you get out of it?

like i said, i dont envy your position but you need to act smarter than what got you into the situation in the first place. sorry.

edit: have you contacted norml , or the entity where you found the delivery service's phone number? maybe they can help arbitrate a solution for you....

Last edited:

zenoonez

Veteran
You still have the slip for it? I would go to small claims or call a lawyer and test the waters. If that won't work I am not opposed to destruction of property but you have to realize that is a last resort.

timmypark

dude you are now stepping into a bad frame of mind.
cut your losses and move on or its only gonna get worse.
learn from this experience and dont do it again.

if you were gonna take some sort of physical action youve waited to long and now youre thinking about it too much. its hard to do, but you just need to get over it.

in "legit" business theres the BBB to report to but the pot industry is still too clandestine...

i dont envy your position - ive been there.

but seriously, what are you gonna do?
follow someone to THEIR HOUSE and try to strong arm them?
fuck up their car? break a window?
youre not gonna get your $$$ or your buds back either way... so what'll you get out of it?

like i said, i dont envy your position but you need to act smarter than what got you into the situation in the first place. sorry.

edit: have you contacted norml , or the entity where you found the delivery service's phone number? maybe they can help arbitrate a solution for you....

Agreed

Grass Lands

Veteran
been there done that...being ripped that is...a life lesson I learned a long time back...just walk away as Karma can be just as nasty as it is good...they will get back, what they've done to you ten fold...

it may take some time but it will all work itself out bro..its hard to walk away, but sometimes its best too...

215forLife

If you have a contract and can prove that you are a valid patient, with a membership of the collective. You can take them to small claims court for breech of contract.

I respectfully disagree with the above advice. Maybe I'm just too young and filled with testosterone, but being beaten down and disrespected to your core as a man- which you were- is very bad for your mental health IMO.

I mean: dude sized you up, took you for a bitch, stole from you, and has such little regard for your capacities that he isn't even hiding. This isn't some shadowy underground figure. He's out in public running a business basically telling you to get fucked.

I couldn't stand for that, no matter how much yoga I did, or indica I smoked, or breathing exercises or whatever.

It's true, your buds are probably gone. But your pride doesn't have to be. Get creative.

zenoonez

Veteran
Go to the office and picket with a sign saying they stole your bud. It will get cleared up. No need to endanger your freedom for your hypergonadism.

OG in tha SGV

I respectfully disagree with the above advice. Maybe I'm just too young and filled with testosterone, but being beaten down and disrespected to your core as a man- which you were- is very bad for your mental health IMO.

I mean: dude sized you up, took you for a bitch, stole from you, and has such little regard for your capacities that he isn't even hiding. This isn't some shadowy underground figure. He's out in public running a business basically telling you to get fucked.

I couldn't stand for that, no matter how much yoga I did, or indica I smoked, or breathing exercises or whatever.

It's true, your buds are probably gone. But your pride doesn't have to be. Get creative.

i totally agree with u..and i was planning to take it to the next level,
im a type who would think about consequences really long, if i was to do some thing, i would of have to be thought it out and execute it right to have some kind of impact or let it be known that i wasnt a regular joe who just hopped in the game last week.

BUT GOOD NEWS..HE JUST PAID ME MOST OF IT AND TOLD ME
HE DIDNT GET BACK TO ME IN TIME BECAUSE HE WAS HAVING LEGAL ISSUES OF HIS OWN...WHICH I DONT CARE ABOUT..I SHOULD GET THE REST NEXT WEEK..BUT EVERYTHING TURNED OUT ALRIGHT.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Filing small claims on a dispensary

There you go then
Glad its working out
Maybe next time 1/4s at a time w this guy if you even want to procede further in business w the guy
Stay safe
Aloha

Latest posts

Latest posts