What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

K

Karma Genetics

Hello my tjech friend, I see you have a litle set back, dont worry its all part of the game.

I can't find the seeds you gave me, when i visit you. As i should be growing something from you out of respect bro.

PS I am picking seeds like a mad man at the moment, going to be busy for atleast a week fulltime he he, Got new Jack O Nesia (to much), Jack Cheddar, Mirre, K#16 x Jack (very special), And new testers from SD IBL x Jack. Also finished the Happy Brother BX2 project.

The new batch is what you like, Doing the kush thing this time, Filled the bigger seed room with some US cuts like, Chemd, Greencrack, Hells Angels OG KUsh, FireWhite#6, Shoreline, The White, Lemon Larry, Happy Brother all getting polinated by a sick SFV OG KUsh BX2 male i found its a stinky bastard. These will all be new and untested, feel free to pick some when ready to do a run.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
KarmaThats Super Sick . All those strains sound great!.. I wish you luck dude.. Only the best

Heres a LadyBerry i took some clippings and sexing

Sorry for the bad pic quality i was in a rush and snapped it with my iphone. Ill make sure to get some better ones up

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
lookin great everyone

all my the lady berry kush's I ran were males CHOPPED

I have some haze kush and acakush that are female and will get pix real soon. I want to run more of the lady berries, bummed they were male BUT I didn't run enough of them and should have germed more seeds. I am going to run the rest of them.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Recently had to move shop.

I'll be adding some pics real soon guys.

I got at least 1 fefe from all 4 varieties, some as many as 3 fefe's...:wave:

They look great, can't wait to share :ying:

Peace,

SSM :joint:

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin great everyone

all my the lady berry kush's I ran were males CHOPPED

I have some haze kush and acakush that are female and will get pix real soon. I want to run more of the lady berries, bummed they were male BUT I didn't run enough of them and should have germed more seeds. I am going to run the rest of them.

Hi :wave:
It is a pity that you have all LadyberryKush male.
I was of three plants, three females.
I hope that the other will be a lot better.
I continue to work soon.:bump:
The new apartment is already certain. For the month of migration, and immediately begin to continue the selection.
All the female flower to go with a 600 W lamp.
I look forward to more shots.

Recently had to move shop.
I'll be adding some pics real soon guys.

I got at least 1 fefe from all 4 varieties, some as many as 3 fefe's...:wave:
They look great, can't wait to share :ying:

Peace,

Heya mate :wave: :tiphat:
Sounds too good, I look forward to the shots!:jump:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
My field marshal people. So. I got a Ladyberry Female for sure. I'll post her up. The clone actually showed sex super fast before anything else. They didn't even get a chance to root and they alreAdy flowering. Now that's good genetics my man. I'm all about FMS. I'm not growing anything else but FMs right now and you know. I for sure made the right choice. Thanks Rad. Your the man dude!

Rad if you need help with anything. You know I'll help you with Anything you ever need. If I gotta come down to Prague for you I'll do it :)

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
loving to see so many people here !

I received my beans late for a indoor run, when I have just putted some other plants, so I'm running in the great outdoor some chemberry, haze kush and NLA.

have some problem with ladyberry ... in the same environments, all the three little girls try to reach the sky.... like this

and over.... with wet eyes I decide to cut all three for .. freak attitude. it seem to me a light problem, I try next time to start indoor this beauties.
a little shot of one of the chemberry ... I love this little fatty girl ...

and this is one of the haze kush....

Now I can't wait for sexing.... hoping in a good mess of females. the next time I try to run indoor some of this beans.
thanks to Radvancan for the great oportunity.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Super cool zombo. Liking what I'm seeing. Always good to see an Outdoor run of these amazing genetics. I friggin Love FmS gear man don't u guys. I must say the man made it all possible Rad. Again I shall thank you for your amazing sincerity. You da man! An to my field marshal peeeps may all of your crops be super healthy and with no issues. Ps. I'm in Cali at the moment soon as I get back home i'm gonna post a few more pics. Ladyberry is flowering and is super healthy. She really is a Vigor bitch even had an incident with one. But she didn't even show any signs of stress. Like it never happened. First signs of actually tops on the lowest branch. Stretching is a min as of now. Let's see what happens in 3 weeks or so. I'm gonna gve em a good dose of Nutriets nice little brew I've been working on. And seemed to really like it. Def 100% helps that I oxygenate the water a prior to mixing nutes and after as well. That extra dose of oxygen really shows a differnce in how amazing the uptake is with no issues at all. Thing is it can get messy if u don't keep an eye on it bubbling. Especially with organics. It will foam up (means that Its working pretty much) and also it will keep your nute mix super alive right up until you feed your babies. You could even just bubble plain water. And you'll notice a differnce for sure. Keeps the water IMO less stagnent. Keeps the water moving an not letting it settle. Damn sorry for rambling about somethng stupid. That Sour OG kush has me all talkative and has me thinking like crazy. !!! Lol :). Have a good weekend ladies and gents

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Here's a teaser guys...

One of my Haze Kush ladies @ 26 days...

I'll be able to post more pics here shortly ;)

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a teaser guys...

One of my Haze Kush ladies @ 26 days...

I'll be able to post more pics here shortly ;)

Hey buddy :wave: :tiphat:
I see clearly? The first buds of hazekush. :good: lol
Kick ass for me.:asskick: They look beautiful. :artist:
At the beginning of flower structure and good resin.
I look forward to more shots. :groupwave:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Thanks for the words one and all :wave:

As promised...

HazeKush 35 days

HK#1

HK#2

ACAKush 35 days

LAdyBerry(L) & NLA(R) 35 days

LB 35 days

NLA 35 days

Group shot of SG's
45 days

SG 45 days

Peace,

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
supersizeme. Not for nothing brother but you got my vote for being the top FMS tester. I wish I had my camera but I lend it out to my brother. But. Your Testers are coming along great and I'm proud of you dude if it means anything but I'm glad your a part of Field Marshal.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello SuperSizeMe, hello everyone :wave: :tiphat:
Looks good. :dance013:
I wonder how much gain at the end of flowering. :yes:
And what about smell?
What do you think of growth?
We are looking forward to the next shot, as it will move into the volume and frozen.

:plant grow: