What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I will be starting my thread in the up and coming week. I will also put together a cool banner image or something for all of us to use as well as the code for all of our tester threads so we can all toss them in our sigs for everyone to be able to see each and every testers thread. Get FMS some exposure damn it!

GreenDreamz

Little update:8/8 germed:jump:

here's the count.

Anaberry: 2
Acakush: 3
Haze Kush: 3

Today they will hit the soil and the fun begins. Pics and thread to follow soon :D

Thanks again Rad.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yello my fellow fms peeps. So is it me or this Ladyberry is a hungry lil fella. Loving the feeds I'll tell ya. Perks right up after feed. An growth rate is unreal how fast. I gotta stop being so lazy and snap some shots for u Guys

gdbud

Biatchzxz, let see some pictures for I have some Ladyberry seeds that are waiting for my work to slow down before I start them.
How much are you feeding them and how often?

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Starting off with some earth juice. Right now feeding em every other watering (if necc). Then straight distilled water. But for now I'm gonna just lay off and give em just water and see what's up. I don't want to over do it. even thiug Im going completely organic. Oh btw. I transplated and with literally 24 hours. Roots were coming out the bottom like crazy. I premixed my soil specially for the ladyberry. I put a bunch of mycos and fungii. Dude lemme just say. Mycos and the biologicals in the soil are
the F'n shit. I'll never go without it nemore. I use humbolda myco madness and some mother earth soil ecolizer. Sikest shit ever. When I'm making the tea I aerate it with some carbs to feed the mycos.

gdbud

Those Ladyberry's sound like a great hybrid and I can't wait to start mine.
I found a box of Troph Blumats for $50 today and picked the last one. Now I need to order my Air-Pots then I will have every thing I need for my next grow, but time.

C

crownedsparrow

Got my package a couple days ago! Rad thank you you are an amazing guy!
Will post up soon!

medmaker420

Veteran
Those Ladyberry's sound like a great hybrid and I can't wait to start mine.
I found a box of Troph Blumats for $50 today and picked the last one. Now I need to order my Air-Pots then I will have every thing I need for my next grow, but time.

they have awesome hybrid vigor as well from what I am seeing.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sorry if ive been slacking on an update or pics.. Ive been crazy tied up with work and dont have much time when i get home.. I just do a nice checkup and pass out.. So i shall make sure i get some up

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone :wave: :tiphat:
I have a quick update for you.
All the plants showed sex and the result is more than satisfactory.
From all 28 plants is only 8 males.
Here the ratio of female and male hybrids.

LadyBerryKush - 3 plants / 3 female
HazeKush - 3 plants / 2 female
AcaKush - 6 plants /3 female
SSH x NLA - 5 plants / 4 female/ 1 ?
Casey Jones x SFV OG Kush/C99 - 2 plants / 1 female
Jack O Nesia - 3 plants / 1 female
ECSD x SFV OG Kush Bx1 - 5 plants / 4 female
Heavy Duty Haze - 6 plants / 6 female

Photo update soon. :plant grow: :plant grow: :plant grow:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I'm really excited to see these mate... I'll be even more excited when I can finally get mine started :)

good luck :D
j

medmaker420

Veteran
Hi everyone :wave: :tiphat:
I have a quick update for you.
All the plants showed sex and the result is more than satisfactory.
From all 28 plants is only 8 males.
Here the ratio of female and male hybrids.

LadyBerryKush - 3 plants / 3 female
HazeKush - 3 plants / 2 female
AcaKush - 6 plants /3 female
SSH x NLA - 5 plants / 4 female/ 1 ?
Casey Jones x SFV OG Kush/C99 - 2 plants / 1 female
Jack O Nesia - 3 plants / 1 female
ECSD x SFV OG Kush Bx1 - 5 plants / 4 female
Heavy Duty Haze - 6 plants / 6 female

Photo update soon. :plant grow: :plant grow: :plant grow:

Once I get done testing the AcaKush, Lady Berry Kush and Haze Kush I hope you give me a shot at that Casey Jones and the ECSD projects.

Sounds great and good job tossing out the male/female ratios. I am waiting for mine to show sex and will be cracking new beans to fill in any gaps as needed.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Now that's a really good ratio M:F. Very nice. And now the games begin. By the way i really think this Ladyberry is an amazing breed dude. Everyone who sees it and takes a Whiff is like mmmmm. Then they here the lineage and they're like wow I could smell each distinct smell. Really is a pretty one. I'm sure the others are gonna be just as nice. Def gonna find some keepers. Good Job brotha Rad. !! Really much respect on your work bud.

medmaker420

Veteran
I agree Biatch

I am loving the lbk myself as well. Sexing them as we speak and hoping to locate some great females.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Same here mm. "Sex mode engaged" T minus 0. :). I put em outside. To soak up some sun rays. I love that huge MH/HPS in the sky. Soon as I come back to chek up. Leaves opened up to stretch a little and starting to be a real stinker. I think I found a keeper in the first bean popped. Unreal. Truly a wonderful plant. Real uniform great internode spacing. I also crush my stems every now and again and it takes to it well. Stems purples up at each spot. Pretty cute too. Really in love with her (already calling it a she). Gotta stay positve. But from the looks of it. The Ratios are gonna be very well. Rad I'm so pumped ur working on ECSD. She's one of a kind for sure. I'm super proud to be an FMS member and tester. We are gonna take it to the top. Good Karma to my Field Marshall Family.

medmaker420

Veteran
Dealing with a "false positive" urine test, kind of has my head somewhere else right now. I should have word if I need to locate something else to do by monday BUT either way a job is easy to come by IF you and your skills are need WHICH I know they are. More of a stresser I didn't want OR that didn't even need to be here.

I am going to take a few shots of my "hopefully" girls once lights come on, can't wait for them to show sex damn it lol.

That LBK is looking great as are the haze kush. The aca seems to be the slower grower out of my bunch currently but odds are will catch up just the same.

P

pine boy

Hey y'all,I am finnally back home and get to care for my things.I updated my Journal here>http://www.icmag.com/modules/Journal/viewentry.php?journalid=543.
I had some setbacks but I got it going now with a bit more time at home.:blowbubbles:
These three Aca kush's are very small.I wont call them runts but they are little.I am betting that they grow out fine.
picture.php

Any way,thats whats going on here...Good vibes Medmaker,you stay outta trouble:comfort:

Latest posts

Latest posts