What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
yup when transplanting just bury them up to their necks.

I have 4 about the size in the pics above, 3 waiting to pop and some new ones germing along side some sour bubble, cloud #9 and some acakush

osoloco69

"I use the organic humboldt line."

Umm...The __Natural and Deuce lines are horrible. I live in Humboldt and have to see these nutes all the time. They are ph evil, and I'm not even sure if they have anything that is certified 100% organic by OMRI standards. These guys are mostly about adding some organicish humic acid to anything with chemmy ferts and calling it Organic. They are used mostly by people with 4'x8' e&f tables who really don't care about quality near as much as quantity. You'll notice a lack of Humboldt local growers using that line, and a high % of transplants(usually NE accents) that use it. The meds grown with those nutes are usually harsh and show the lack luster qualities of chemmy grown buds. I highly recommend looking for the OMRI labeling when products call themselves Organic. Fertilizers that have some organic amendments + chemmy fertilizers are NOT ORGANIC!!! They aren't even able to meet CNG standards with any chemmy ferts used. I believe that AN, Earthjuice, Botanicare, Canna, and Foxfarm all have products that meet OMRI 100% organic. I suggest that you try these products if you are trying to have organic meds.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
What's up all :wave:

Mine have taken off, I'll post some pics later tonight.

Peace,

SSM :joint:

EDIT:

Put some work in today...up-potted all my CC's.

Moved everybody out, cleaned up before the flip.

picture.php

Plants look nice and healthy...

picture.php

picture.php

Room all put back together...

picture.php

Couple attempts at macro...

picture.php

picture.php

Peace,

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Happy 4:20 to my FMS peoples. I got great great news. I have received my testers thanks to radvancan's pure genorisity. I didn't even have to ask him for a replacement and he already sent it. Funny the irony. I get my FMS on this day out all the days I get em on 4:20. I love it. This is one I will never forget. So to my FMS people....... Let us make our friend who made this all happen. Thank you Rad you da man' for life brotha !!!!

I got :

Acakush
Ladyberrykush
Hazekush

so that should be interesting. I already popped a ladyberry just to start things off. I'm just waiting on some stuff before I go nuts. So. You know I'll post up a pic in a few days to show some progress.

medmaker420

Veteran
congrats on getting the replacement beans

Lovin the shots supersizeme

those are GROWING damn fast!

Since I just replanted them into fresh soil I see them laggin for a minute until they gain their footing again. I am testing Haze Kush, Lady Berry Kush and Aca Kush currently and love being able to see a couple testers with girls a week or two ahead of me so I can learn from their mistakes and or improvements and adapt accordingly.

I am waiting for room in my grow areas to toss the rest of the lady berry kush in the ground. Those are the ones that really peak my interest but stoked just the same to test the haze and aca kush.

happy 4:20 FMS Testers and Rad!

FreeMan

Awesome updates everyone... and great news Biatchzxz!!! One of mine has only just surfaced so hopefully the rest won't be too far behind.

Happy 420 all!!! :smoke:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I wanna see more pics :D

As soon as I sex'em, I'll start posting individual/labeled shots.

Peace,

X

xinsanewickedx

in the next few days i am going to transplant and then post new pics.looking awesome guys

X

xinsanewickedx

yeah i am thinking of letting vegg for another month then kick over to 12/12.i will also be bending all fems i get

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone :wave: :tiphat: :wave:

Thank you for all the nice wishes 420 :smoke out:
Beautiful pictures and reports from all me much pleasure. :yes: :respect:
Sorry for the delay time, over the weekend will be huge updates for test plants. :D
Cut´s are on the second day of flowering, soon we will know the number of males.
Choose one/two of the best in future work.
Here a few shots in the fast........ :jump::jump:

Sex testing cut´s ( AcaKush, HazeKush, LadyBerryKush, SSH x NLA, Casey Jones x SFV OG Kush/C99, Heavy Duty Haze, Jack O´Nesia, ECSD x SFV OG Kush Bx1 )

picture.php

Roots of testing cut´s ( AcaKush, HazeKush, LadyBerryKush, SSH x NLA, Casey Jones x SFV OG Kush/C99, Heavy Duty Haze, Jack O´Nesia, ECSD x SFV OG Kush Bx1 )

picture.php

Sex testing cut´s ( AcaKush, HazeKush, LadyBerryKush, SSH x NLA, Casey Jones x SFV OG Kush/C99, Heavy Duty Haze, Jack O´Nesia, ECSD x SFV OG Kush Bx1 )

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Seedling with Cali.O.Ae77 x Deep Chunk male

picture.php

Seedling Cali.O.Ae77 x Deep Chunk #2, #3 F2

picture.php

medmaker420

Veteran
looking good rad

can't wait to run the rest of your lineup once you get everything all ironed out.

I just can't wait to watch how these flower out.

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Wooooooohhhhh weeeeeeeeeh. Now that's what I'm talking bout man. Sick update Rad. Absolutely stunning brotha

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Probably the last group shot until they get sexed and up-potted...

picture.php

picture.php

They're lovin' life in there atm...

picture.php

:smoweed:

picture.php

Sterling Widow on a 45-day cure :joint:

Peace,

SSM:watchplant: