What's new

*** Field Marshall Seeds Collective Test Thread ***

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Yessir. Supersizeme is correct NLA is Northern x Amnesia. I'm glad zombo you got ur FMS gear. We gonna do it up right. And make this gentleman by the name of Rad. Let the games begin fo sho. I wish you all great vibes n great Karma

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Gonna be a great summer...

Gonna be a great summer...

I run the room with 24 hours sunlight...

I'm particularly excited at the moment, I just got a few cuts of CB and BkGk...

In they went :dance013:

X

xinsanewickedx

right on super ,other then the new cuts and rad's gear what you running

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
right on super ,other then the new cuts and rad's gear what you running

I have a bunch of clones of a line I've been workin' (SkunkGurl) she's real stable, great smoke and a better than average yielder.

I have some Coastal Collisions (ECSD x SFVOG)

Also runnin' some of Nuggetshiner's gear (gifted), Sterling Widow (SSH x WW) she's a special lady :D

Oh yeah, my Mom had given me some pretty good smoke some time ago, I kept the beans, but it's of unknown origin.They look good and healthy though. :)

Peace,

SSM :joint:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I am runnin 18/6 and about to toss some more Haze Kush, Lady Berry Kush and AcaKush into soil. I am moving out some of my other stuff to make room for these.

Right now other than the Field Marshall Seeds I am running:

Bubba Kush
Gorilla Grape
Jack The Ripper
3rd Dimension

X

xinsanewickedx

right on i am going to be running my last 3 Coastal Collisions. other then fm gear i will be running a few strains from esbe

medmaker420

Veteran
Hey Rad

a suggestion

Maybe you could update the first post of this thread with links to all of the test grow thread links for those who want to check them all out without having to go through the pages here?

My FMS image links to this thread and I think everyone who is testing should toss a link to the first post (the updating post) and then to their specific test thread. Allow more people to check out the various test threads AND locate them all in one simple updating post.

We could always toss pics in this thread in general while we also update our test threads.

I am going to soak some HazeKush, Lady Berry Kush and AcaKush today and get them in my new soil. So far I have 4/9 popped BUT have since switched out my p.o.s. soil with some new stuff.

Rad on these tester beans have you ran them before AND what were your m/f ratios like?

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Funny I was actually going to do that in my fms thread. And link all of the other test grows in my sig or thread. That way we have eaSy access to everyones grow. This Is gonna be sickkk people can't wait to see these flower

medmaker420

Veteran
well lets get a list together of everyones current test threads and get em over to Rad and as the rest of us setup threads we can toss them his way as well.

osoloco69

Hiya! I would gladly start some of those Hazekush to see if they are any good outdoor in humbolt east of the fog line. I would also be able to throw a few under 1000w too.

medmaker420

Veteran
I haven't started mine yet and have just tossed pics in here until they are rooted and growin. Once I get it rolling I will toss mine to Rad as well. I will toss links to each of your test threads in my sig as well.

X

xinsanewickedx

ok work with me bros i am not big on the high tech stuff so how do i go about linking every ones grow in my sig?

medmaker420

Veteran
write some text

for example

pineboy

then click on the "link world" image and then paste his thread url in there and thats it, rinse and repeat for the rest.

P

pine boy

Hey folks, I'm prolly not going to do a complete update this week. I did my 1st pot up into my soil mix yesterday so I have my fingers crossed that all goes well with my mix. Sometimes I do alright and sometimes ...well, it could be better.
Growth is good with just a small sign of one plant being hungry. She gets a light guano tea. I'll get some pics up around thursday.
All good vibes to the test crew:smoke out:

Biatchzxz

Where am I?
Veteran
Sup PB all goods brotha by then they'll be nice and healthy and pics of some nice plants. Your doing great so far so no worries. Just do what you do. I usually feed guano and ewc teas. Usually bubble em with an airstone as well as my reg nute mix for like 24-48 hours that shit foams like crazy. That's when u know shits really getting busy. So I watch it. I Learned from my mistake. Left one bubbling only to come back to see it all over the place. Stunk up the whole friggin area. Like fish n shits(not chips :). Lol. Anyway. Monday I should get mine thanks to Rad's amazing genorisity. Dude kept his word. I didn't even have to tell him he just sent em again. He's the fucking MAN. Radvancan You Are The Man!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts