What's new

fidibot's gardens

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Fi_Di :wave:

had to come by and say hello...also seen the girls you posted up ...and i have to say very well done my italian friend !!! it won't take long now i guess...:smile:

Nway i wanted to come back to the point of the bacterials you send me...and i have to admit i did not notice any better growth of my roots...:confused:...i must have done something wrong ..or mayne i used a low calcium kinda soil....i don't know 2 be honest!...any idea's what could it could be? can it go bad?

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hi homiez! :wave:

BlackRain: i'm using Biomagno nutes, an italian brand very easy to use (no ph regulation), the only bad thing about this butes is that they are bio and got absorbet by the root more slow than mineral nutes (so every grow need a week or 2 to be ready).

Core: bacterial and micorizzye works good with bio nutes rich of Carbonium (organic stuff). in the last grow with the no mercy bacterial i didn't notice any thing (maybe they are dead, i don't know their expirience date) but with the micorrizye i see my roots to grow more health and strong.
with the micorrizie i use the biomagno "attivatore", that's work like the black molasse, it feed them allowing to produce enzymes.

Hope soon to send to you more micorrizie and this attivatore. let me know what you think about :D

done some alcool (95°) extraction from already used trimming stuff, not the best quality homemade hash

must back at work see ya later

B

BeAn

Beautiful plants Figlio, great job!...looks like we are both going to be stoned for a long time.:lurk:

Much love. :rasta:

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
Hi to everybody!
got some problems so i wasn't able to connect untill today.

the first flowering room has been removed.
the second is still working, now it full of jamaican pearl f3/f4, ghandi s1, cxc, bubblegum, ml01 and mt. cook

form the past growth i collect a good amount of trimming stuff and tried to make some extraction but without ice (we had a fucking hot summer, 32/38°C, and is still hot). i used my "secret ice" bags and alcool for booze 95°
here the results:

need to back at work and hope to have soon some spare time

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmmmmh nice hash Fi_Di, gonne make some 2day...i'm totally dry on weed...all i still have is about a kilo of second grade trimmings......damn man can't wait to finish my bubblehash....:smile:

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
hi homies tnx for the gently words!

core what are you waiting for with a kg of trimming stuff???? lol

here a lil update from 2nd room

2 widow's cxc

a kiwi's mount cook clone (from the 100000 pistils pheno, but the cutting don't has the pussyflower)

and a crazy nl x haze s1 (DP femminized)
no fimming no stress

have a nice evening!

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
at t he begging of 6 weeks 12/12
jamaican pearl f5

widow's cxc f1

fdb's ml01

a phreaky Nl x haze s1

trying meanwhile the ppp x ma3 after a good concia in glass jar

see ya soon

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
a fast update from the 2nd room, 6 wks flowering

ghandi s1

Ml01

mt cook

nl x haze s1

cxc and jamaican pearl f5

have a nice weekend! popopow

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So much dank variety on one thread,, great stuff fi di bot :yes: :canabis:

We now got some of those White Dwarf F2 ,, :dance: :yes:

here's a female PPP x Ma3 as when dropped into flower,, nice plant , great shine and we can sure see the Durban in the tear/pear drop leaf profile :yes: :canabis: :yes: reminds us of working on Landing Zone a few years back... :D

Can't wait to get some of these White Dwarves growing ,,into pure kind flowers,, looks fast and furious,, any tips please fill us in,,, peace for sharing man :canabis:

Ciao / Peace
Erb, Roots, Culture
dLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
Hi homiez!
just removed 2 males from the testing wd f2, put to germinate 8 more seeds.
also put to germiante 7 floater x livesafer gifted by Bean.

Waiting to have tha cash to buy a wood garden home of 3*3.5 mt to turn into my new growing space, growing space is never enough1 :D

MapleMonk

qoute fidi:growing space is never enough1

thats right :yes: and wood garden home sounds awesome man !!
p.s. the double-cola looks nice ... will be a fat piece of goodness
biggrin.gif
!!

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
Hi homiez! :wave:

Widow: nice to meet you here! :D
Maple: she's fatting up, the smell is good, sweet, we had take some cutting of her, if the smoke and the yield is good could she become a mom. fingers crossed.

Doc, is a pleasure to share my lil knowledge about AF.

is better to use from seed to the cut a single pot, from 6 to 8 liter is ok.
any root stimolator will make the plant to strech a bit.
they don't need to much nutes, one shot of growth nutes and 2/3 during flowering are enough.

usually the males show themself on 17/21 day from seed, female some days after but you can slow or speed the flowering.
with "low" temps (under 22°C) they tend to grow more slow, while with "high" temps (over 24°C) they tend to put the flowers soon.

as photoperiod i use 18/6 for the first month and 12/12 for the last times.
i'd read that with a 14/10 and 10/14 some guys had better quantity yields.
usually they give from 8 to 20/22 gr of dryed flowers

my 2 cents :D

here soem pics from the 2nd flowering room (now on week 7 or 8, i don't remember, but from now to the end only plain water for them)

nl x haze s1

Ghandi s1

ghandi s1 purple

mt cook

widows cxc

imho this gals are perfect for a sog from seeds!!!

jamaican pearl f5

must back at work see ya later

Fi_Di_Bot

Veteran
smoked my last bubblegum joint

wd f2, one female of 23 days from seed and 2 newbee

some pics from the second room

nl x haze s1

ghandi s1

widow's cxc

popopow